Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 150: College End

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 150: College End - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

In late April, Warren took the MCAT. He was advised to take it now, even though he wouldn't be going to med school for more than a year-so he could take it again in August if he didn't get a good enough score. He didn't think that'd be a problem, but was glad to get it out of the way. He thought he did well.

They had called home in early April, and Sophie had asked her mother to keep on the lookout for a house. With all their endorsement money, they could afford one, and didn't want to move back into the basement. Ellen had called back with a good prospect. She had gone to see it, and described it fully to them. It was in Oceanview, and was everything they wanted-four bedrooms, a newer kitchen, a decent-sized yard, and within their price range. Even though they hadn't seen it, they authorized Ellen to put in an offer. She had signature rights on their bank account-something they had arranged just for an occurrence like this-and they trusted her. She put in the offer, it was accepted, and Sophie and Warren would be moving back to Oceanview into their own home. There was no need for a mortgage--they bought the place outright.

"After that hit to the ol' bank account, we're going to have to keep making money," Warren laughed.

"Are you kidding? After that whole 'incredible comeback' thing at Worlds? We've got plenty of offers to keep us busy," Sophie told him. And it was true. They were doing a number of commercials over the next few months. Sophie had just started a very lucrative gig with Maybelline cosmetics--something she used anyway, so getting paid to advertise for them was a bonus.

"True. We've got more than enough money for now."

"And all those things we're planning on doing in the fall, that'll help," Sophie reminded him. As the upcoming year was the last year they'd be skating, they were taking everything that was offered. They were doing two pro-ams and two shows, at least, before the Grand Prix season started. This was going to be their Year For Skating. They were looking forward to it.

"Talked to Jess today," Sophie told him. It had been a couple weeks since she had gone home.

"How is she?" Warren asked.

"Doesn't sound good at all," Sophie sighed. "I know she went out with Jay for longer--but I think this one's a lot worse."

"I don't doubt it," Warren agreed. "She and Jay broke up because they gradually became incompatible. She and Ryan are perfectly compatible. The problem is external."

"Well, that, and the fact that Ryan needs to go out and buy a fucking spine," Sophie snapped. Warren let out a guffaw at that. "Jesus. He could find another partner in a heartbeat! What is wrong with him?"

"Fear of the unknown, I think," Warren guessed.

"Ah. Well, I can relate to that. Scott and all. I didn't get over that fear until you were yanking me out of it. Of course, Jess was yanking Ryan out of it!"

"But Jess couldn't do anything about the skating part. And I think that's where the big fear is."

"Good point."


Their last couple of weeks in Wisconsin were frantic. They had the end of their classes, and finals. They had to pack up everything in the apartment-they were renting a truck for the drive back. Ellen was overnighting papers and stuff relating to the purchase of the house. They were helping arrange hotel rooms for all the people flying out for graduation.

They caught a quiet night, the Saturday before finals, to spend time with their two best Wisconsin friends.

"Damn, we're going to miss you," Papa Bear told them.

"We're going to miss you, too," Sophie smiled.

"You'd better keep in touch!" Caitlin warned.

"We plan on it," Warren said. "You've got our IM screen names and our email addresses and the address at the new house--as soon as we have a phone put in, we'll call."

"And you have our cel numbers anyway," Sophie laughed, "and we have all your stuff."

"And we'll see you at the wedding this summer in any case," Warren reminded them. "By the way, how are things going with that?"

"It's a bit of a struggle, having to plan it from so far away," Cait told them. They'd be getting married in Rochester, NY, Cait's home town. "But my mom's been a real trooper."

"Well, I hope she is," Papa Bear laughed, "considering she's the one that insisted we get married in Rochester!"

"Well, it's easier for everyone. Even Paul's relatives--Rochester's closer to Cleveland than Madison is."

"Easier for everyone except the bride and groom!" Sophie laughed.

"True. But now that it's summer, it'll be easier. Paul's out of school, and I will be soon." Cait was a guidance counselor at a high school. "We'll be spending more time in Rochester."


As they waited to parade into the football stadium, where graduation would be held, Sophie got a little misty-eyed.

"What's up, Pookie?" Warren asked.

"Just thinking. Remembering the day I met you. I'll tell you, the way I was then, graduating from college someday was the furthest thing from my mind. It still kind of amazes me that I'm actually going to have a college degree in an hour or so."

"And with a 3.46 GPA, no less," Warren laughed. "You always had it in you."

"Yeah, but I needed you to find it," she smiled.

"You would've found it eventually. I just sped up the process a bit. You did this all by yourself. Don't forget that for a minute."

"You supported me. You've always supported me. It's made all the difference."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.