Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 149: Torn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 149: Torn - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"I've had it," Courtney Rogers spat. She and Ryan had been back from Worlds for a week, and she was incensed.

"Courtney, what's wrong now?" Ryan hissed.

"What's wrong is you," she spat. "This season has been a disaster, and it's all your fault!"

"I don't need to listen to this," Ryan spat.

"Oh, yes you do!" Courtney said. "Because you have a decision to make. Me, or her."

"What?" Ryan hissed.

"You heard me. You're distracted, and she is the reason! You either dump Jessica, or you find yourself a new dance partner."

"You've got to be kidding," Ryan said.

"No, I am not. I've had it."

"You can't interefere in my personal life!"

"When your personal life affects our skating, yes I can!"

"It isn't. The only thing that's affecting our skating, is you. How you treat me."

"I treat you like I've always treated you, why is it a problem now? I'll tell you why-because of her. I'm not going to argue about this. We start working up our programs in, what, three weeks or so? By that time, I want her gone." With that, she stormed out of the room.


Two weeks later, Ryan and Jessie were in bed, after having made love.

"Honey, we have to talk," Jessie told him.

"What's up, Jess?"

"It's the middle of April. As of May 15th, I don't have a place to live. Warren and Sophie are going back to Massachusetts."

"Can't you just pick up their lease?" Ryan asked.

"I can't afford it. Not unless I can find a roommate, and that's tough to do in May. In September, when school starts again, I could swing it--but I won't be able to afford the place until then." She took a breath. "Unless you want to move in with me. Or me with you, whichever."

"Oh, Jess," Ryan sighed.

"Look, Ryan, I love you. We get along great. We could make it work, I know we could."

Ryan took a deep breath. "This isn't a good idea right now."

"Why not?"

"Courtney. Look, she threatened me--break up with you, or she's going to drop me from the team. Now, I have no intention of breaking up with you, but I'm trying to finesse this."

Jessie sighed. "You're not going to be able to, you should know that. Either way, you stay with me, she's going to carry out her threat. But why should you care? You can find another partner."

"One as good as Courtney? As a skater, I mean."

"Courtney's not that good, Ryan! You're the strength of that team! Ask Warren and Sophie, if you don't believe me, they see it!"

"We've been skating together for a long time. We're used to each other. I'm 22, it's too late to try to start with another partner."

Jess looked at him for a good long minute, then got out of bed and started gathering her clothes. She started pulling them on.

"Jess. Where are you going?"

"Ryan, Courtney gave you a choice. She wasn't kidding. And you've made it."

"Jess! What are you saying?"

"I'm not going to live like this. I'm not going to live with this hanging over my head. The minute you didn't dump her as a partner when she gave you that ultimatum, you made your choice." She looked at him. "Ryan, I love you--but I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving. I'm going back to Massachusetts."

"You can't!"

"Then you pick up that phone, call Courtney, and tell her you're not breaking up with me under any circumstances. No sneaking around. Put the ball back in her court." Ryan just gave her a look of despair. "You can't do it."

"Jess, this is my career!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.