Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 145: Jessie's Man

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 145: Jessie's Man - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"You are kidding," Jessie said before swallowing a forkful of Moo Shi shrimp. "She actually said that?"

"Yup," Ryan confirmed, digging into the fried rice. "She's really starting to disgust me. Hey, I want to win a national championship, too. But not like this. Courtney has no compassion whatsoever. I mean, Jesus--Warren's going to come back, no use feeling sorry for him, he'll be fine--but Shawna's career is over. And Courtney's happy about this? It's disgusting."

They were in a Chinese restaurant, the Friday after Courtney had gloated over Shawna's injuries. "How do you put up with her?" Jessie asked.

"There are times I ask myself the same thing," Ryan sighed. "She actually wanted to go to bed the other night. I turned her down flat. I suppose her sliminess about Shawna helped me get away with that, because that's the excuse I used. She wasn't happy, but at least I had a legitimate excuse to turn her down, that I was pissed at her." His voice lowered. "That was only part of the reason though."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Jessie said. Then she sighed. "I've pretty much moved out of Sophie and Warren's bedroom. I know you and I haven't done anything, really, but it's weird. It felt like cheating."

"Yeah," Ryan said. "I don't mind, though, you know. I know that's a special situation the three of you have."

"I know, but--well, it's hard to explain."

"You don't have to explain a thing to me, Jess," Ryan said.

"Well, yeah, I do," she said, taking a deep breath. "Ryan, my feelings for you, are, well, rather strong. And getting stronger."

"Good. I thought it was just me," he laughed.

"Nope," she smiled.

"I have to tell you, I liked you anyway," Ryan said. "I thought there was the possibility of something being there, potentially. But when I ever saw you lying on that hospital bed..." He shuddered. "And, since you've gotten out of the hospital, I can see the possibilities even more clearly."

"Ryan, what you did for me in the hospital... well, I couldn't have been more touched. And, you're right, it's gotten more so since I got out."

"Yeah." They ate in companionable silence after that.

After Ryan paid the bill, they grabbed the leftovers and headed out.

"Did you want to do something else?" Ryan asked.

"Absolutely," Jessie said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, we could hit a movie."

"Nah," Jessie demurred.

"We could go back to my place," Ryan suggested tentatively.

"What a great idea," Jessie giggled. "Let's."

They got in Ryan's car and headed towards his apartment. He let them in.

"Nice," she said. "You're neat, even. A lot neater than where I live."

"I don't live in an apartment with a two year old in it," Ryan laughed.

"Good point."

"You want a drink?"

"Actually, if you have any wine..."

"Coming right up."

Ryan went and poured them both a glass. Then he sat next to Jessie on the couch. They sat there for a few moments, sipping their wine. Then, Ryan said, "Damn, this is awkward."

Jessie laughed. "I suppose it is. So, let's change that." She put her wine glass down on the table. Then she took his out of his hand and placed it down. She smiled, and then leaned into him and kissed him. Their bodies wrapped around one another as the kiss got deeper. Jessie's hands roamed all over Ryan's back, as his hands ran up and down her waist. Then, Jessie broke the kiss, smiled up and him, and said, "I want you."

"I was hoping you would, but I wasn't trying to push it."

"Good, then I'll push it," Jessie laughed, running her hands over his chest.

"I think I'll let you," Ryan laughed back. "But not here on the couch." He stood up and held out his hand to her. She joined him, and they made their way into his bedroom. When they got there, she tackled him onto the bed.

He laughed. "Enthusiasm. I like that."

"Good," she smiled, and leaned in and kissed him. They rolled around on the bed, lips locked, hands roaming all over one another. Ryan moved his hand over one of her breasts and gently rubbed it. She moaned into his mouth.

He reached for the hem of her shirt and tugged. She helped him get it off then sighed happily as his hands reached behind her to the clasp in her bra. She shrugged out of her bra, and his lips came back to hers, as his hands gently fondled her tits.

He moved away from her lips and gently nibbled on her earlobe as his hands roamed across her boobs. His thumb flicked at a nipple She softly moaned under the touch of his hands and lips.

Without a word, Ryan left her earlobe and started kissing down her neck. Passing over her shoulders with his hips, he kept going and headed right for her erect nipple. She moaned appreciatively as his lips closed over her nipple.

He gently nibbled on her tit for a while, as she ran her fingers through his hair. After a bit of this, he reached for the snap of her jeans. She eagerly raised her hips up and helped him slip the jeans off of her. Before he could settle back into his previous position, she stopped him, said, "Your turn," and went for his clothes.

In a short period of time, they were both naked, and Ryan was back nibbling on Jessie's boob, with his hand gently fondling her pussy. Jessie, in turn, had one hand lazily tugging at his cock, the other one rubbing through his hair.

This went on for a few minutes, both of them gently exploring the other. Then, Ryan looked up from Jessie's breast, and said, "This is so new to me."

"What?" Jessie grinned.

"It's hard to explain, and now's not the time."

"OK," Jessie grinned, "but you're not making much sense."

"I know," Ryan laughed. "Just, tell me what you like."

"I like what you're doing. Believe me," Jessie smiled.

Ryan smiled back, then went back to what he was doing. After a few minutes-which were made more enjoyable by Jessie's happy sighs and groans-he started kissing down from her breasts, down her stomach. As he got to her navel, clearly headed between her legs, he looked up and said, "Um, do you mind?"

"Mind? Why on earth would I mind?"

"I've never actually done this before. Uh, some people think it's gross."

"Some people are idiots," Jessie laughed. "Do not stop."

He chuckled, and didn't stop. He worked his way down and then buried his face between her legs. He'd always wanted to do this, but Courtney wouldn't stand for it. What was I missing, he marveled to himself, as Jessie moaned under the gentle assault of his tongue running up and down her pussy lips. As he zeroed in on her clit, she groaned louder, and brought her legs up around his shoulders. She pressed her thighs into his head as he nibbled and licked at her clit-and he didn't mind at all.

"My God," she gasped, "are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Yup," he said, muffled, then went back to it. It wasn't long before she exploded, moaning deeply. He withdrew, letting her settle down a bit, then dove back in.

"Ryan, wait!" she said.

"Too much?" he asked.

"No, but... just get up here, next to me. Lie on your back." Puzzled, he did so. She grinned at him, moved herself around, and-to his surprise-climbed on top of him, straddling his face. "If I start to suffocate you, just slap my ass," she said with a grin, looking back at him. He grinned back, and she lowered her dripping pussy down to his mouth. He started back in licking it up and down-then he felt her mouth engulf his dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.