Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 143: Rehab

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 143: Rehab - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"I am so bored," Warren moaned.

"The computer not interesting enough, Snugglebear?" Sophie joked.

"After a while, it kind of pales, you know? I'm caught up on my studies, especially considering I haven't been to class in over a week."

"We've got the wheelchair coming for next Monday, so you'll be there then come hell or high water."

"Which is good, I'm far behind enough as it is. Of course, we'd been missing a few days this week anyway because of Skate America."

"It sucks not going," Sophie said.

"Yup."

"Does that contraption drive you nuts?" Sophie asked, pointing at it. It was like a tub with some sort of whirlpool effect--it circulated cold water over the knee, to keep swelling down.

"Not really. It's cold, but that's it. It's the immobility that drives me nuts. I feel like I'm just wasting away to nothing. Too many years of practice and weightlifting, the inactivity is getting to me."

"You need exercise," Sophie grinned.

"True enough, but I won't get any until I can start my rehab."

"Sure you will," she said, and sat next to him on the bed. She instantly went to the waistband of the shorts he was wearing. "There's lots of types of exercise."

"Ah," Warren grinned. "Somebody's horny."

"It's been a week and a half, you bet I am." She had tugged Warren's shorts down far enough to release his dick, then went to work on her own clothes. She got naked in a hurry, and crawled onto the bed. "Lie flat, sweetie," she said to him, assisting him to do so. Then she crawled up and straddled his head.

"Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me," Warren sang, as Sophie giggled.

"Good idea!" She lowered her pussy down to his waiting mouth. He greeted it with a nice long lick up its length. Sophie moaned at the contact, and kept moaning softly as he kept his tongue moving up and down her pussy.

Warren raised his hands to her hips and held her steady as he nibbled on her clit. Well, as steady as he could-she was bucking up a storm on top of him, and, unable to use his legs, he was having trouble getting any leverage. But he managed, gripping her hips as his tongue lashed around her clit.

After she came-with a howl-she crawled back down his body, straddling his hips. She grabbed his cock, aimed it at her pussy, and sank down on it with a sigh.

"You know," Warren said, "I fail to see how I am getting any exercise here."

"Well, your tongue got a workout," Sophia giggled, "and now your dick will."

"Ah," he laughed.

She started moving up and down on top of him, tentatively.

"This is a wee bit difficult," he said.

"Is it?"

"I can't get any leverage so I can't push up at you."

She giggled. "That's OK, sweetie, I got these nice strong skater's legs. Just let me find a rhythm." She kept moving up on him, making sure she took full strokes up and down. She found herself a good rhythm, then sped up a bit. He reached up and grabbed her hips to keep her steady. "OK?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned. She slammed down on top of him, fast and hard, and he managed to buck up a little bit, using his undamaged left leg to get a little leverage. It worked--it wasn't long before Sophie went, and Warren went right with her.

She collapsed next to him. "How's your leg?" she asked after a bit.

"Fine. And the rest of me is better than fine."

"I'm good," she laughed.


Warren got back to class the next Monday, in a wheelchair, glad to be back after missing two weeks.

"How'd it go?" Sophie asked him that night.

"Fine. The Professors were all understanding and I'll have some time to catch up. My molecular biology class actually has an exam on Wednesday but he's going to give me until next Monday to catch up. And there were plenty of people willing to share notes."

"Really?"

"Yup," he laughed. "Funny how all of them were very female and usually cute."

"Ah," Sophie grinned. "Yes, it's the Wounded Hero concept. All the better when said wounded hero is a world champion athlete. It's like you're putting out he-man pheromones."

"Like I said," he teased, "most of 'em were damn cute."

"Uh-huh," she laughed. "Well, if one of them can figure out how to have you with all that paraphernalia on your knee, more power to 'em."

"You managed," he grinned.

"Remember, Snugglebear-I'm very, very good."

"That you are."

"Don't worry, sweetie-I'll let you enjoy all the fawning attention."

"Thank you so much."


Warren started rehab that week, also. It was a week later that his therapist, a blonde in her thirties named Renee, stumbled in and saw him and had to shake her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.