Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 139: More Discoveries

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 139: More Discoveries - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Liz Cushman arrived back from the rink after another day at practice. She walked into her apartment and stumbled into the kitchen. There she found Crash hunched over a pan.

"Hi, honey," she said, walking up and kissing him. "Wait a minute, you're cooking?"

"Yup," he grinned. "I can, you know."

"Wonders never cease," she grinned back. "Whatcha making?"

"Galumpki."

"Scuse me?"

"Galumpki. Polish dish--stuffed cabbage. You'll love it."

"I'll take your word for it," she grinned.

"Trust me. Anyhow, you've been doing a lot around here, I know. You were letting me get used to the law school workload and I appreciate it--but you need a break."

"You're so sweet," she grinned. She watched him spoon a meat mixture into steamed cabbage leaves and roll them up. "Can I help?"

"No. Sit," he pointed to the table. "I told you, you get a break tonight." She giggled and sat at the kitchen table. "You can sit there, watch me play with cabbage, and tell me how your day went."

"Fine," she grinned. "Hard. Sophie and Warren are dead, I've decided."

"Why?" Crash laughed.

"The program they set for me is a ballbuster," she giggled. "It's so hard, when you incorporate the technical elements into it, too. I get done with it and I feel like I've spent a day with the Thighmaster."

"Well, they're ice dancers, they forget about all them pesky jumps."

"Yeah," she laughed. Crash had finished his preparations, and popped the pan of galumpki into the oven. He rinsed off his hands, and sat down at the table with her.

"How were classes today?" she asked.

"Fine. It's getting--well, not easier, but I'm getting more used to the routine."

"That's good. How long those things take?" Liz asked, pointing towards the stove.

"Half hour."

"Good." She stood up. "C'mere," she said, and led Crash into the living room. She pointed to the couch, he sat, and she sat next to him, curling up into him. "I need a cuddle."

"Your wish is my command," he grinned. They sat there, just cuddling and kissing for a while.

Then, Liz said, "Jay?"

"Hmmm?"

"You know, when I talked to you about moving in here, the reasons I gave you were all valid. But, I'll admit it--I was worried. I knew we were kind of jumping into this. But I have to say--so far, it's working like a dream. I know it's only a little over a month, but I'm so glad you're here."

"I feel the same way. There are days I have to pinch myself," he grinned. Liz giggled at that. "Jeez, you've even somehow made me all domestic."

"Oh, when I walked in today and saw you cooking, I got a hell of a case of the warm-and-fuzzies," Liz grinned.

"That's my Lizzie, queen of the warm-and-fuzzies."

"That's my Jay-Jay, keeping me that way," she grinned. "My God, listen to us--we're worse than War and Soph."

"Nope. Not possible. Can't be done," Crash deadpanned. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.


"Hey, Snugglebear, guess who I got an email from today?" Sophie asked.

"Paul McCartney," Warren teased.

"No, you goof. Siobhan, my cousin."

"Oh, cool. How's she doing. All settled in at school?"

"Yup," Sophie told him. "She seems to love it. I'm glad, she's so young."

"Not any younger than I was when I first went to college. OK, a couple months younger, but I was still only 17 when we came here."

"I know. All you damn prodigies," Sophie grinned. "She didn't start school a year early like you did, though, you know. She skipped third grade. Anyhow, she's doing very well, and she loves Stanford."

"Good for her."

"Yup. She got a sophomore as a roommate, and she says that's turned out really well, because her roommate's introduced her around. Oh, and guess who her roommate is. Sheila Mitchell."

"The swimmer? Won all those gold medals this summer?"

"The same. Siobhan jokes that she can't stand it, she's surrounded by Olympians."

"She'll get over it!"


"You want me to what?" Kristin asked.

"I want you to play. In the talent show. I think you should," Tom told her.

Wilkins Academy had a talent show every autumn. This year, it would be the first Saturday in October. Peg, Kristin's mother, had mentioned it because she was helping out with it this year. Tom and Kristin were there, just hanging out, and Tom thought it sounded great.

"I can't play in the talent show!" Kristin insisted.

"Sure you can."

"Easy for you to say. You're used to performing in front of people."

"I didn't used to be, though," Tom informed her. "The first couple of times I did it, I was terrified. I used a few techniques."

"What, imagine the audience in their underwear?" Kris laughed.

"No, that one doesn't work. You end up laughing too hard and fall down in the middle of the triple lutz. Or, in your case, an arpeggio. No, the best thing is that you know where someone you love is sitting. I used my parents when I first started skating. I'd come out on the ice and look right at them until the moment I started skating. I'd pretend they were the only people in the world. When the actual skating starts, it's easier anyway."

"OK, so if I did it, would you be there?" Kris asked.

"Of course. Are you kidding? Wouldn't miss it."

"Well, let me ask you this then: why do you want me to do it?"

"You'll only understand that after you do it."

She looked at him, took a deep breath, and then said, "OK. Fine. I'll do it. I must be insane."


"Nice ass!" Jessie yelled.

"Well, thank you very much," Ryan Killen grinned, as he came up and sat beside her.

"RYAN!" she laughed. "Actually, I was talking about Sophie." She pointed at the ice surface. "That practice dress is too small."

"It's a pre-pregnancy one," Sophie giggled, having heard them. "It still fits well enough, but there's a stubborn seven pounds I got while pregnant that I've never been able to get rid of."

"Yeah, and all in the ass!" Jessie joked again.

"Can we skate now?" Warren mock-pouted. Everyone laughed, and Warren and Sophia started practicing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.