Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 138: Back In Wisconsin

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 138: Back In Wisconsin - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sophie and Warren returned to their apartment towards the end of August. Jess was very happy to see them.

It was a little strange for them, though. Jess was working, as was Caitlin. Papa Bear was in med school. Alexa and Mike were gone, as were some of their other friends. Taking a year off because of Betsy had put them behind. It wasn't that bad, but they felt a little off-kilter.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," Jessie told them. "School's better than work."

"I thought you liked your job," Sophie said.

"I do, but I went from 15 to 18 hours of school a week to 40 hours of work."

"But you don't have to study," Warren laughed.


Warren and Sophie got back into the swing of things very quickly. Their classes were fine. They had to study-and Warren had also bought a review book for the MCAT and was studying that, too-but it wasn't too onerous. Jessie being around helped-she helped with some of the household chores, and with Betsy. She was working first shift, 7 to 3, so they still had Betsy in day care when they needed to for class, but Jess helped them out at other times.

One thing she'd do is go to their weekend practices with them. She'd bring a book, and keep one eye on her reading material and the other on Betsy. Betsy was good, for a two-year-old, so this was pretty easy for Jess.

The folks around the rink got to know her. "Hey, Jessie," someone called to her one Saturday. It was Ryan Killen.

"Hey, Ryan, what's up?"

"Just came here to steal some of their moves," Ryan laughed, loud enough for Sophie and Warren to hear him.

"That won't work," Warren yelled back. "You might be able to steal mine, but Courtney can't do Sophie's, so you're out of luck."

"Too true," Ryan smiled, then sat down next to Jess. "What you doing?"

"Just reading. Watching Betsy for them." She pointed to the floor, where Betsy was happily busying herself with some toys.

"So, you're living with them now?" Jess nodded. "I don't mean this the wrong way, but don't you get in the way? I mean, they are still kind of newlyweds."

Jess cracked up laughing. "No, I don't get in the way." She looked at Ryan. "Look, you told me your big secret, so here's mine. If your partner every finds out about this, I'll kill you." Ryan nodded. "Well, I don't just share their apartment. I share their bed."

Ryan's eyes bugged right out of his head. "Both of them?" he squeaked.

"Yeah. I have my own bed, in Betsy's room, but I don't spend much time there-and that's at their insistence."

"But... I mean..." Ryan sputtered.

"Just for now, you understand," Jessie told him. "I love both of them, and they love me, and there's no man in my life, and I like sex," she laughed. Ryan's eyes bugged out again. "But they don't mind sharing for a while."

"Unbelievable," Ryan grinned. "Are you bisexual?"

"Not really, just with Sophie," she told him. "I like it with her, but I'm not attracted to other girls at all."

"Ah. How did this all come about?"

"I was coming off of a bad breakup. With Warren's best friend, actually-Jason, he goes out with Liz Cushman now. We're friends now, but the breakup was messy-we'd gone out for years." She told him the rest of the story.

"Ah," Ryan said. "Well I can't comment on anyone else's sex life, considering what I sleep with."

"Still?"

"Not often, but Courtney corners me every so often."

"Well, my sex life is strange, but at least I enjoy it," Jess laughed.

"Hey, sex is sex," Ryan said. "What I miss more is, you know, emotional involvement."

"Yeah," Jessie agreed. "I have that, but it's not the same."

"Anything's good," Ryan asserted.

"True. They're the best, I know that-but I also know that they belong with each other in the long term. They love me, and I love them, but their connection with each other is so strong it boggles my mind. I mean, shit-just watch them skate."

"Believe me, I have," Ryan laughed. "Hey," he shouted to them. "I still haven't seen your free dance."

"OK," Warren yelled back. "Since it's all fast and rocking, I know Courtney would never be able to keep up," he laughed. Ryan laughed back. Jess adjusted the tape player for them, and they ran through the Springsteen.

"Wow," Ryan said when they were done. "That sucker never stops moving, does it?"

"Nope," Sophia agreed.

"And Springsteen. Wow. I wish we had the guts to skate to music like that!"


One Thursday afternoon, Sophie had a meeting with a professor. Jessie had just gotten home from work. Warren was there with Betsy. They were chatting, and Jessie said, "War, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"You know how you told me to make myself at home, to use you guys' dresser for my stuff and all." Warren nodded. "Well, I was going through the dresser making room for myself when you guys weren't here." She grinned at him. "So what's with the handcuffs and restraints and blindfolds?"

"Oh, that. Sophie likes bondage, every once in a while."

"Really! I never knew that!"

Warren looked at her, bemused. "Jess, is that a glimmer I see in your eye?"

"Yup. I want us to tie Sophie up. I have some ideas."

"We don't do pain," Warren cautioned.

"Neither do I," Jess agreed.

"What do you have in mind?" Jessie told him. A grin spread across his face. "Ooooh, I like it!"

The next night was a Friday. The threesome ate, chatted a bit, then put Betsy to bed. When she was in her room and asleep, Jess pulled Sophie off the couch and led her into the bedroom, Warren following behind. When they got to the bedroom, Jess started taking Sophie's clothes off.

"Oooh, Jessie's horny," Sophie giggled.

"Yes, but not the way you think. I have plans for you."

"Plans?"

"You'll love it," Warren interjected. Sophie looked at him. "Yes, I'm in on it," he grinned.

Jessie had gotten all of Sophie's clothes off by then, and led her to the bed. "Lie down," Jessie commanded. Sophie did so, and Jessie reached under the bed and withdrew the restraints. He pulled Sophie's wrist up to the headboard.

" You are going to tie me up?" Sophie said.

"Oh, I'm going to do more than tie you up," Jess grinned.

"OOOOOOO!"

"That's right." Jess got the other hand tied, then grabbed the blindfold. "I can't tie your ankles yet, I have to do something first," Jess said while stripping her own clothes off. Warren was doing the same. Once Jess was nude, she went to fetch a bag she had hidden earlier. She withdrew a few things out of the bag.

"Now, Sophie, this is very important," Jessie said. "If you don't do what I say, it could be painful for you. I need you to spread your legs as wide as they will go, and you can not move. Not an inch. I'll hurt you if you do. Got me?"

"Uh, yeah, but..."

"No buts." When Sophie got her legs spread, Jessie withdrew a can from the bag. She squirted the can right between Sophie's legs.

"What is that?" Sophie gasped.

"Shaving gel," Jess grinned.

"You're going to shave me down THERE?!?!?"

"A necessary preparation for the festivities to come. Plus, I think it'll be sexy. Don't move," Jess said. Sophie did her best not to even flinch, as she felt Jess work the razor around her sensitive areas.

"Oh, I was right, this is gonna be sexy," Jess enthused.

"Just don't cut me!" Sophie blurted nervously.

"Never." Sophie tensed as Jess moved the razor perilously close to her labia, but Jess handled it just fine. "Warren? A wet washcloth, please," Jessie said. Warren went to fetch one, and Jessie used it to wipe up the remaining shaving gel.

"You're gonna soak the bed," Sophie laughed.

"We have one of those pads underneath the sheet," Warren told her. "We'll have to change the sheet, but the mattress will be fine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.