Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 134: A Decision Is Made

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 134: A Decision Is Made - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren and Sophia got back to Wisconsin after Worlds, shrugged off the disappointment of Worlds, and threw themselves back into the last month-plus of classes. They were planning on joining the tour for a month after classes ended. But they only put in minimal practice on the ice, concentrating on their studies, Betsy, and each other.

Also, they wanted as much time as they could to visit with friends. Since most of their friends would be graduating, they weren't sure how many would still be around. They knew two, for sure, would be-Papa Bear and Caitlin, as Papa Bear would be attending Wisconsin's medical school. Many others might not, so they wanted to hang with them as much as possible.

They also wanted to lavish attention on each other. One Friday night, Warren waited until Betsy had been put down to bed. Then, grinning, he beckoned Sophie into their bedroom.

"No studying tonight, Snugglebear?" she grinned.

"Nope, all caught up."

"Feeling frisky?" she teased.

"For you, Pookie, I always feel frisky. I just don't always have the time to show you."

"But tonight you do?" she asked. Warren nodded. "GOODY!"

Warren laughed, led her into the bedroom, and quickly started stripping off her clothes. When he had her completely naked, he led her over to the bed. As she settled down on it, he abruptly grabbed her wrist, pulled a rope from under the mattress, and quickly tied her wrist to the bedpost. He moved over to do the other one.

"You get tied up tonight, my lovely little Sex Toy."

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

Laughing, Warren secured her wrists, then moved down to her ankles. He quickly got them secured, leaving her immobile and spread-eagled on the bed.

"Now that I've got you where I want you, what should I do with you?"

"Whatever you want, Master. Oh, you haven't tied me up in such a long time!" Sophie exclaimed happily.

"I know." His first act was to gently kiss her. She returned the kiss, and, as she started getting into it, Warren reached down and tickled her. She exploded with laughter and squirmed against her bonds. "WARREN!" she hissed, still giggling, as he tickled her again. With her giggles still echoing, he moved down and nibbled on her breast. His hand slipped down between her bound legs, and he ran his finger gently up and down her pussy. He felt her wetness run out of her pussy and onto his hand, as her breath got more ragged. He zeroed in on her clit and rubbed all around it. She started moaning and bucking against his hand and her bonds.

"Close, Pookie?"

"Oh, God, getting there," she moaned.

"Can't have that," he grinned, pulling his hand away from her pussy.

"WARREN!" she gasped. "Please!"

"Warren?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oops, sorry, Master. Please let me cum, Master."

"Nope. Not yet. Since you refuse to remember who's the master around here. I am the Master, I get to cum first." Having said that, he straddled her body around her shoulders and aimed his cock right at her mouth. She happily opened it and took his cock in.

They had hit on light bondage as a way to scratch Sophie's submissive streak a few years before. They only did it once in a while, but Sophie enjoyed submission every so often. And, to her, the most submissive act she did was having her mouth fucked. Tied up like that, unable to move her hands to assist her or move her head much, all she could do was open her mouth and let Warren slide his cock in and out of it. She loved it. They didn't do any pain or torture-though this was kind of uncomfortable, with her jaw straining and her nose getting bumped by his pubes-but Sophie enjoyed the submissive aspects. Using your mouth as a passive fuckhole was pretty submissive as far as Sophie was concerned. She got wet just thinking about it. With Warren doing it, she was really wet. She just lay there, letting her mouth be fucked, loving it, until Warren grunted and poured his semen down her eager and waiting throat.

"Oh, God, I love it when you do that," she gasped after she swallowed.

"And since you were a good little cumslut, you shall be repaid," Warren grinned. "And you love it when I do this even more." With that, he moved down and dove in between her legs.

Sophie immediately began howling. She was wound up to begin with, so it didn't take much of Warren's mouth on her pussy to make her explode. She ground her pussy into his mouth-as best she could being tied up-screaming. Warren just kept going. He brought her to another one, before he pulled himself up, crawled in between her legs, and mounted her.

Sophie loved this. Bound, spread-eagled, open and wet to him, unable to do anything but surrender to the relentless pounding of his cock in her pussy. It made her feel helpless and ravaged. She started cumming almost immediately. Warren held out long enough for Sophie to scream her way through three.

After he had cum, he got off of her and slipped off of the bed. He went out to the living room.

One of the Christmas gifts they had gotten, from Warren's parents, was a digital camera. Warren came back in the room holding it. He took a look at Sophie-still bound to the bed, still flushed and heaving, cum leaking out of her pussy and pooling in a puddle beneath it-and snapped off a couple shots. Sophie still had her eyes closed and didn't realize what he was doing.

"Sophie. Smile," he said. She opened her eyes, saw him with the camera, and giggled. "Oooh, naughty!" she said, and smiled for him. After he had a few pictures, he went over and untied her.

As soon as she had her hands free, she immediately wrapped him in a bear hug. "Oooh, thank you Snugglebear, that was magnificent!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.