Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 125: The Big Payoff

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 125: The Big Payoff - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's note:

First, the song quoted below is copyright 1980 Lenono Music. Used without permission, but I hope Yoko understands <G>.

This chapter is entitled "The Big Payoff" because it is-to my readers. The Big Big payoff, is, of course, the end of the story-but this is the other Big Payoff. This is especially dedicated to my readers that have been around from the beginning, that have stayed with me through the ups and downs of the story, that have put up with my lengthy hiatuses, that have written me nasty emails demanding more chapters <G>. This one is for you, folks, from the bottom of my heart. This is the one we've all-including me-been waiting for.

So please join me. Please join us, me and all these folks that have become, over the three years of writing DoaL, my friends-and, I hope, yours as well. Join us, in a lovely seaside resort on beautiful Cape Cod. Because you are all invited. You're all invited to help us celebrate the wedding of:

Sophia Madeline Daniels
And
Warren Patrick Kelleher

"Nice choice, pal," Crash said to Warren.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Warren agreed.

"So, the wedding's outside?"

"Yeah, right behind the building. Sophie will come out of the back door, and then right down the aisle. Then, over to the side, the reception's going to be under a tent."

It was Friday, August 8th, about noontime. Warren and Crash had just arrived at the Cape Cod resort where the wedding was to be held. The rehearsal would be held that evening. Lots of people were still coming in, and various friends and family members had been pressed into chauffeur duty, shuttling folks from the airports in Boston and Providence to the Cape.

Warren and Crash walked around the resort, checking it out. They got back into the lobby, to be greeted by Warren's parents and Liz.

"Hi, Liz," Crash grinned at her.

"Hi, Jason," she said happily. Hmm, Warren thought to himself. What was going on there?

Well, it was a wedding, right? "Love is all around," as The Troggs once sang. Warren turned his thoughts away from that as he saw his beautiful bride-to-be saunter into the lobby.

Ellen took Betsy for the afternoon, so Warren and Sophie could drive to Providence to pick up some friends. Luckily, Warren had his minivan, as Papa Bear, Caitlin, Alexa, and Mike all piled into the back of it.

"So, you're finally going to take the plunge," Papa Bear said.

"It's been a long time coming," Sophia giggled.

"Yup," Caitlin grinned. "For us, it'll be another two years," she grinned-and then shoved her left hand over into the front seat, showing Warren and Sophie her engagement ring.

"Congratulations!" Sophia enthused. "When did you guys do this?"

"Last week," Papa Bear told them. "We wanted to show you in person."

They got back to the resort, and their guests found their rooms. People were streaming in all the time, and Sophie and Warren were trying to greet all of them.

Suddenly, someone that Sophie didn't recognize came into the lobby, and Sophie heard her mother gasp. "Greg? GREG?"

"Hi, Ellen," the man smiled.

"GREG! I can't believe you came!" she cried, hurling herself into the man's arms.

"Who's that?" Warren asked Sophie.

"I have no idea-wait a minute! Did she call him Greg? I think that might be my uncle that I've never met."

"Really?" he asked. They walked over.

"Oh, God," Ellen was saying, "I can't believe it! I invited you on a whim-I never thought you'd come."

He looked serious. "Ellen, it's gone on too long. I listened to Mom and Dad too much. They've been gone for ten years now-I should've done this years ago, but I was too nervous. When I got the invitation-well, my wife and I talked about it, and I decided that the time had come to make amends."

"Mom? Is this your long-lost brother?" Sophia asked.

"Yes," Ellen smiled happily. "Greg, this is Sophie. And that's her fiancé Warren. Soph, this is your Uncle Greg."

"My God, you're beautiful," Greg said to her. "Nice to meet you. And congratulations."

"Thanks," she smiled. "Nice to meet you, too."

"Now, where's my better half? Oh, and Ellen, we brought an extra, I hope that's all right. We have a daughter."

"That's fine," Ellen smiled. A woman walked up to Greg. "Liv, this is my sister Ellen. Ellen, this is Olivia, my wife." They greeted one another. "And this is her daughter Sophia and the groom-to-be, Warren." Greg looked around. "And here comes Siobhan." Greg introduced Siobhan, a cute redhead who looked to be about 16, to Ellen. "And this is the bride-to-be, your cousin Sophia, and her fiancé Warren."

Siobhan's jaw dropped, and she covered her mouth. "OHMYGOD! You are my cousin? OHMYGOD!!!"

"I think we just got recognized, Pookie," Warren chuckled to Sophia.

"Recognized?" Greg asked.

"They're the World Champions!!!" Siobhan said excitedly. "In ice dancing!"

"I knew I recognized you!" Olivia said. "You were the ones that skated nude, right?"

Sophie cracked up laughing. "You know, we could win four World Championships and an Olympic Gold Medal but we're always going to be 'the ones that skated nude.'"

"I can't believe that Sophia Daniels is my cousin!" Siobhan was still beside herself.

"You're a big skating fan, I take it?" Sophia asked.

"Uh huh!" Siobhan said.

"Well, Siobhan, let me warn you," Warren said, putting his arm around his new cousin-in-law-giving her a little thrill in the process-"you're in for a big weekend."

"Hey! Uncle Greg needs to meet his grandniece!" Sophia said.

"Grandniece?" Greg asked.

"Yes," Sophia giggled. "We kind of put the cart before the horse. We have a daughter. She'll be one in a couple weeks. Where is she?"

"Liz has her," Warren said. He looked across the lobby. "Hey, LIZ! Where's my KID?"

They heard laughter, followed by Liz crossing the lobby, Betsy in tow. "Here you go, Daddy," she said, handing Betsy over.

"Dada," Betsy gurgled.

"Oh, she's adorable!" Olivia said. "She talks?"

"Dada and Mama," Sophia grinned, "and occasionally hi."

"Hi!" Betsy echoed.

"What's her name?" Greg asked.

"Betsy. Well, Elizabeth, but we call her Betsy. She's named after this one, here," Warren said, pointing to Liz.

Warren noticed that there was one person there not paying much attention to the baby-Siobhan, of course. She was staring at Liz. "Th-that's Elizabeth Cushman!!!!!" she gasped.

"Hi," Liz said, grinning.

"That's Siobhan," Warren told her, "Sophie's cousin that she didn't know she had until five minutes ago. And the poor kid's a skating nut and nobody told her she was coming to a couple of skaters' wedding."

"I don't think Dad knew you guys were skaters, he doesn't follow it. And I never knew Sophia's last name-I just knew I had a cousin named Sophia that I had never met. And Tara and Eric."

"They're around here somewhere," Ellen told her. "You'll meet them later."

"Hell, I just met Sophia Daniels, Warren Kelleher, and Liz Cushman. I don't think I can take too many more meetings," Siobhan said.

"Get prepared," Liz giggled.

"Prepared?" Siobhan asked.

"Oh, let's see," Warren started. "Jack Garrison, Evan Pogdar, Shawna Vickers. Brett Tomlinson and Andrea Wallach."

"Yup," Sophia added. "Oh, and Olga Bradochkina. Jennie Sellers and Denis Poulin."

"Don't forget Christine," Liz said. "Arsenault," she told Siobhan.

"Oh, and Tom Bellamy, too. He wasn't invited-because we didn't know him well-but he spent a week at my parents' house three weeks ago because we were choreographing for him. And now he's coming because he's my sister's date," Warren said.

"I think I'm going to faint," Siobhan said.

"That's Warren's job. Tomorrow. Right before he's supposed to say 'I do'," Sophia teased.

"How old are you guys, anyhow?" Siobhan asked.

"I'm 21," Sophia told him. "Warren's 20. I'm the older woman," she giggled.

"And you're getting married? And you have a baby?" Siobhan asked.

"We've been together since we were 14," Sophia told her.

"Wow. That's so romantic!"

"Where did you guys come from, anyway?" Sophia asked.

"Wisconsin. We live right outside of Madison."

"We go to UW!" Sophia said. "Well, we took this past year off, because of the baby, but we'll be juniors at UW in the fall."

"That's right! I knew Daniels and Kelleher were at UW. I always kind of thought I might try to go sneak into a practice, but I never did."

"Now you don't have to sneak," Sophia grinned at her.

"Cool!"

Sophia and Warren didn't really have a rehearsal dinner. Warren's parents had paid for a big dinner for everyone there, after the rehearsal, since everyone had pretty much come from out of town. Being that this was New England, they did it as an old-fashioned New England clambake. It was casual and fun, and everyone had a blast.

Sophie and Warren found themselves at a table surrounded by skating friends, along with Jess and Crash-plus Warren's sister Kristin, who was there with Tom Bellamy. Warren noticed Siobhan at the next table, kind of skirting on the periphery, but looking on in undisguised awe.

Warren pulled his chair over. "Siobhan. Slide in over here, join the crowd." Siobhan looked at him in surprise. He nodded and waved her over again. She moved her chair in, ending up in between Warren and Evan Pogdar.

"Everybody know Siobhan? She's Sophie's long-lost cousin. She knows who all of you are, and she's in awe, so be nice," Warren said. Siobhan blushed, while everyone else laughed.

"She should be in awe," Olga said, "after all, I am Bradochkina!"

Siobhan was looking at her like she was royalty. Warren laughed and said, "Tone it down, Olga, she doesn't know your act."

"Is not act."

"Ignore her," Warren told Siobhan, "she's a legend in her own mind."

"No, I am just legend," Olga said. "And at least I am legend for skating. You are legend for nakedness."

"Too bad he didn't get hard, then he'd really be a legend," Sophia giggled.

"Please. Seeing my brother in the altogether was bad enough," Kristin piped up, to general merriment.

"So what's it like skating in the nude?" Evan asked.

"Perky nips," Sophia laughed.

"And receding testicles," Warren added. "They were fucking hibernating. How I managed to keep my mind on the program is beyond me. As if Sophie's perky nips weren't enough of a distraction."

"I skated in the nude once," Jack Garrison said, "but that was a command performance for my wife."

"And knowing your wife, she probably videotaped it," Christine laughed.

"Where is she, anyhow?" Warren asked him.

"Home with the kids. Amy's sick. She wanted me to come, though-she wanted one of us to be here."

"That was nice of her," Sophia said.

Just then Ellen came over with a crying Betsy. "Mama!" Betsy said happily.

"Someone's hungry," Sophia said. "Anyone going to get offended?" she asked as she started to unbutton her blouse.

"Soph, remember, we all saw your tits at Worlds," Evan laughed.

"And they didn't do a thing for you," Warren joked.

"Nope."

Siobhan looked at them in confusion. "I'm gay," Evan said.

"Oh," Siobhan replied. "Aren't a lot of figure skaters gay?"

"Less than you'd think," Evan told her. "Of all the skaters at this table, the only ones that are gay are Shawna and myself."

"Oh," Siobhan said.

"Well, some of us are a little bit bi," Sophia said to laughter.

Trying to preserve a bit of tradition, Warren and Sophia spent the night in separate rooms. Jessie was in Sophia's with her. Warren thought with a laugh that only one of them was being celibate tonight. That was OK, though, since Jess would have to live without either of them for the week of their honeymoon.

Warren slept fine, and woke up at 7:00 as planned. Crash was going to come up to the room at 8. They were to order some breakfast from room service and get ready. Crash showed up right on time.

"Hey, pal," Warren greeted him. They called down for some food. Warren noticed something.

"Hey, Crash, you seem preoccupied."

"Something happened last night," he admitted. "I, well, kind of spent the night with Liz."

"Liz Cushman?"

"Yeah. She's been around for two weeks, and so have I. We've gone out a couple times, you know. We really get along. But, I'll be honest, I didn't expect that to happen. She invited me up to her room for a drink, you know? Next thing I knew, we were in bed."

"How was it?"

"Unbelievable."

"And, here's the big question-what happened this morning?"

Crash sighed. "When you were apart from Sophie your first year in Wisconsin, I know you slept with a number of girls. Did you ever just end up in bed with one, not knowing or really planning that it was going to happen?"

"A couple of times."

"Wasn't it always awkward in the morning?" Warren nodded. "Me, too, the couple of times it's happened to me. This was weird. We woke up this morning, all tangled up in one another-and it was like we'd been sleeping together for ten years. It was the exact opposite of awkward. And I think she felt it, too." He grinned. "If I didn't have to come down here and do the best man gig, I'd probably still be up there gently fucking her brains our." He got serious again. "It was great. It was remarkable. It sucks."

"It sucks?" Warren said with a laugh.

"Yeah, it sucks. Tomorrow, she's going to be back in California. In less than a month, I'm going to be back in Chicago. She's already told me she's going to be with me tonight, but we haven't talked about anything past that-I don't even know when I'll ever see her again!"

"End of October." Crash just looked at him. Warren grinned. "Skate America's in Chicago this year. You'll see Liz, and Sophie and me, we're all entered. Though I doubt you'll be paying much attention to Sophie and me."

"Probably not," he grinned. Just then, the food arrived. They brought it in, tipped the guy, and sat down at the table in the room.

"You really like her," Warren said.

"Yeah, I really like her," Crash confirmed.

"She's a big star, you know."

"Ah, fuck that." Crash poured syrup on his pancakes. "Thanks to you and Sophie, I've been shown the world of figure skating. I've met Liz before, for one thing. I always thought she was cute, but this was the first time I've gotten to spend any time with her-besides which, she had that Rich guy for a while, and I had Jessie. But you introduced us, and I've always just seen her as a person. You are almost as big a star as she is, and you're my best friend. It'd kind of made me immune to caring about that crap."

"Good point."

"I just don't see how anything can happen with us so far away from one another. And with so little time under our belts."

"UCLA Law School, my friend."

"Believe me, it's crossed my mind," Crash grinned. "We'll have to see what happens before then. So, you nervous?"

"No, actually. I'm looking forward to it. I think it's been inevitable for so long that there's no need to get nervous."

"Good point," Crash said with a sigh.

"What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just that at one point I thought Jess and I were going to be following you, you know? And know I'm back to that whole nervous new-thing shit."

"I know. Glad I'm saved from that," Warren grinned.

"Don't be so smug, asshole," Crash teased.

"Why not?"

"Well, yeah, I guess you got a right to be smug," Crash laughed. "You two are the perfect couple."

"Yup." He got out of his seat. "Tux time."

"Let's do it."

They got into their tuxes, laughing and joking the whole time. "I feel so unnatural wearing this thing," Warren said.

"Yeah, but there's that whole 'James Bond' thing," Crash laughed. "Besides which, you think you feel unnatural? Imagine Sophie. Wedding dresses all weigh a thousand pounds."

"Too true." When they were all done up, they went down to the lobby. It was about quarter of ten. The wedding was due to start at eleven. They were there, chatting, greeting guests as they came in, or downstairs from their rooms. Warren's gaggle of ushers were all there, seating people.

Warren and Crash found a quiet corner. "I need to tell Jessie about Liz. We don't check with each other, but she should know this one."

"Want me to tell her?"

"That might be easier."

Just then-it was about a quarter past ten-Jessie and Liz rounded the corner to where Warren and Crash were standing. "Hey!" Warren said, seeing them in their lavender bridesmaid's dresses. "You two look fabulous!"

"You guys don't look too bad yourself," Liz grinned.

"I agree," Jess said. "Listen, Warren, I need your help with something. Come with me. Liz will entertain Jay."

"OK," Warren said, following Jess. "Hey, there's something you need to know. Crash slept with Liz last night."

"I know, Liz told me," Jess giggled. "Why do you think I brought her to entertain him? I'm happy for both of them. She really likes him."

"He does, too. Though he's upset about the long distance thing." Jess looked at him. "Liz lives in California."

"Oh, shit, I forgot about that," Jess said. "I hope they work it out."

"Jess, you're remarkable."

"Hey. We're still friends. I want him to be happy. And, honestly? Liz is probably perfect for him. She's far more independent than I am and a lot less insecure."

"Where are you taking me, Jess?"

"Just shut up." Jess came to a stop at the end of a corridor and peered around the corner. "Good. Coast is clear. Come on!" She grabbed Warren's hand and pulled him down the corridor, stopping at a door. She opened the door, pushed Warren in, and said, "Lock it behind you!" Then she closed it, leaving Warren on the other side in a large room. He locked the door and looked around.

"What is going on here?" he asked.

And then he saw her, as she emerged from an alcove on the other side of the room.

She was wearing white ("Screw it," she had said, and Warren had agreed). It was a short-sleeve dress. The neckline was low, revealing a nice spot of cleavage. The sleeves were lacy, and the bodice had lace and pearls intertwined into it. It had a high waist, and a full skirt with a bit of a train. She was wearing a headdress over her curled hair. She grinned at him, her eyes sparkling.

"God. You take my breath away," he said.

"Me? What about you, handsome?" she said, walking up to him.

"Isn't this bad luck, seeing you beforehand?"

"Oh, to hell with that," she said. "You are here for a reason." She took off the coat to his tux and hung it up. "I want to make my deepest, darkest fantasy come true."

"We're not in Fenway Park, Pookie," he grinned.

"Not that one. This one I've never told you about, because it had to wait until today." She walked over to a table in the room, and hoisted herself up, sitting on it. "I want you to make love to me in my wedding dress."

"That could wait until afterwards, you know," Warren grinned.

"No way. I want to have you in me when I walk down the aisle," Sophia said with a twinkle.

Warren laughed, and put his hands on her waist as she sat on the table. "Oh, are you nasty!"

"You know it." She reached down and started gathering the skirts of her dress. "Fuck your bride, Warren."

He laughed, and his hands started moving up her legs, underneath her dress. "Most guys get the wedding night. I get the wedding morning." His hands came to a stop at her hips. "You're not wearing panties?"

"Nope," she grinned.

"You going to put some on afterwards?"

"Nope!"

"So you're going to walk down the aisle with cum dripping down your legs."

"That's the idea," she giggled. "Hey, the dress is floor-length." She was undoing the buckle on his belt as she was saying this. "I have been dreaming about this for weeks," she giggled, going for the snap on his pants. "You won't even need any foreplay, because I'm soaked." She giggled. "And you can't kiss me, that'd ruin my makeup."

"You're a nut." She had his pants down my now, and they both worked to gather her dress out of the way. He reached over and ran his finger up and down her pussy. She wasn't lying-she was drenched. "Oh, you were looking forward to this, weren't you?" Warren laughed.

"Uh-huh," she beamed at him. "Put it in me, husband-to-be." He did, sliding slow and deep into her. "Oh GOD that's good!" she moaned.

"I'm glad you thought of this, Pookie," he said to her.

"So am I, Snugglebear," she giggled. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He had his hands on her hips, underneath the dress. He started moving in and out of her, slowly and deliberately. The skirt of the dress cascaded around their joined bodies.

"Oh GOD," Sophia moaned, trying not to make too much noise as her arousal increased. Warren slowly plunged his cock in and out of her hot, wet passage. She was really into this. "Oh, God, honey...", she panted.

"Are you gonna cum?" he growled in her ear.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Almost... oh fuck..." He started moving faster in and out of her.

"Cum in your wedding dress, Pookie," he told her. "I want to see you cum."

"Oh Warren!" she panted, and he felt her stiffen all around him. He saw the fabric of her dress shift as her stomach tightened, and then he felt her pussy contract around his dick. He also saw the start of a wail, and quickly kissed her to muffle the sound. He stopped for a bit as she came back down. She dreamily smiled at him, and then he started moving in and out of her again, slowly.

"You didn't?" she said.

"You'd been thinking of this all morning, you had an arousal head start," he teased.

"GOOD!" She leaned back, so, instead of sitting on the table, she was lying on it, her legs still hanging off. She gathered the skirts of her dress up to her waist, to keep them out of the way in her new position. Warren looked down, and saw, for the first time, the white stockings and garter belt surrounding her pussy. Her legs were spread, his cock buried in her. The skirts of her dress were surrounding her torso, and she had a beatific smile on her face. However, with her lying on the table, Warren needed a better angle. He grabbed her thighs, right above the back of her knee, and lifted her legs up while spreading them further. He plunged back into her.

"OH SHIT!" Sophie howled. "Oh, God, that hits just right!" Warren grinned, and started pounding in and out of her. Her hands clutched the skirts of her dress, and her head was thrashing wildly back and forth on the table. She was squeaking every time he hit bottom. Warren hoped that Jess was keeping the coast clear, because anyone standing outside of that door was going to hear Sophie!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she moaned, as Warren plunged his dick deep into her sopping wet hole. "Oh God YES!" She was pounding back at him with every stroke, somehow, despite not having much leverage. "AYIEEEE! AYIEEE! AYIEEE! Oh shit CUMMMMINNNNGGGGG!!!" she howled, as her back bowed over the table and she drove her pussy into his crotch. He kept plowing through her orgasm, and the poured his essence into her with a mighty grunt.

She caught her breath, then looked up at him. "You stud," she grinned.

"Cumslut."

"Oh, I like that one," she grinned wider. He held out his hands to her, she took them with hers, and he pulled her back up into a sitting position.

"Now, now. No kissing, remember," she teased.

"I think Jess is going to have to touch up that makeup anyhow," Warren laughed.

"Oh, GOD. That was fantastic. I feel so naughty!"

"You are naughty."

"Yes, I am. Oh, I'm going to have reminders of this dripping down my leg all day," she moaned. "Now, I had a tissue around here." She found it, and proceeded to clean of his cock, and pull his pants and underwear back up. "And I had a couple tissues in here, too, so I wouldn't soak through when I squirted," she grinned, pulling a bunch of folded tissues out of her bra. Warren cracked up. "Now go. And don't forget your coat. I have to march down the aisle in twenty minutes, and I need Jess to help me put myself back together."

"OK," Warren grinned and grabbed his coat. "See you at the end of the aisle, Mrs. Kelleher."

"I can't wait, Mr. Kelleher," she grinned. "Knock on the door softly. Jess will open it when the coast is clear." Warren did, and Jess opened it.

"Nice going, Prep Stud," she said with a shit-eating grin. "Now, vamoose."

"Thanks, Jess," he grinned. Then he disappeared.

He went back to where he had been before, and found Crash and Liz cuddled up on a couch. "Hey," Crash said. "What took so long? I thought you were going to be late for your own wedding! What did Jess need help with, anyway?"

"Jess didn't," Warren said softly, grinning. "Sophie did."

Crash just looked puzzled, but Liz twigged onto it in a few seconds. "Oh, you didn't. You DID!"

"Did what?" Crash said.

"Fucked the daylights out of my bride-to-be in her wedding dress," Warren whispered.

"Oh, that's so bad!" Liz giggled.

"And she's not wearing panties," he added. Liz's eyes went completely wide, while Crash stifled a guffaw. "Only Jess knows-she was obviously in on it-so keep it under your hat."

"Sure," Liz giggled, "and Sophie's keeping it under her dress!"

Ten minutes later, Warren was standing at the end of the aisle, Crash beside him, waiting for the wedding procession. "You ready for that ol' Ball and Chain?" Crash teased.

"If she's a ball and chain, I'll take it," Warren said.

"Good answer."

The attendants came down first. Sophie's brother Eric came down the aisle with Kristin on his arm. Next came Warren's brother Ryan, and Sophie's sister Tara. Warren's cousin Pete escorted Meggan Carruthers down the aisle, followed by Rick Kenney, Warren's neighbor, and Karen Laskovich.

Next came Kate on the arm of Evan Pogdar. Kate noticeably blushed at the big grin she got from Chad as she walked past him on the aisle-obviously he hadn't seen her in the low-cut clingy bridesmaid's dress before this! Jack Garrison escorted Liz, who gave Crash a little wink as she passed by him. Papa Bear and Caitlin came afterwards.

Then there were the flower girls, Sophie's younger sisters Katrina and Brianna. They were adorable. Then Jessie came down the aisle, grinning.

The string quartet started playing the music they had chosen for the processional-Bach's "Air on the G String." And then, on the arms of both her parents, there she was.

Warren's first thought was that she still took his breath away, even though he had already seen her in the dress. His second thought was that Jess had done a fine job helping her re-fix herself. His third thought-with a chuckle to himself-was that he knew that all brides glow as they walk down the aisle, but not quite this much of a glow! And his fourth thought was about what was happening to her thighs underneath her dress. That one he forcibly shoved out of his mind-the last thing he needed was to get a hard-on in these snug tuxedo pants!

Then, as she kept coming down the aisle, the only thought was of how much he loved her, and how damn lucky he was that she was going to be his, forever.

She got to the end of the aisle, two small suns shining at him from her eyes. Ellen and Brian were beaming as well, as they took her hand and placed it into Warren's. They gazed into each others' eyes for a minute, before turning towards the Justice of the Peace. But, as they did, Warren, in an evil moment, just couldn't resist. He leaned right into Sophie's ear and whispered "Sploosh. Sploosh. Drip. Drip."

Sophie gaped at him and then burst out with laughter. Everyone there giggled at her laughter. Nobody knew what Warren had said-though Liz, Crash, and Jessie had a good guess-but they were all giggling at her obvious delight. Even the officiant grinned. "Well, now, isn't it nice to marry two people who are so happy to be here!"

He began the ceremony in the traditional manner, and then got to the vows. Warren and Sophia had chosen to write their own vows. They turned to each other, holding hands. Sophia went first.

She said, "You pulled me out of the wilderness. You showed me the best part of myself, and gave me the best part of you. Without you, I'm half a person. With you, I'm everything I could ever be. You own my heart, my soul, my love, my life; and I pledge these things to you for all time. I love you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.