Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 124: All Kinds Of Choreography

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 124: All Kinds Of Choreography - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

On a Sunday, three weeks-minus a day-before their wedding, Warren and Sophia found themselves at the parking lot of the Oceanview Mall. They were here to meet Tom Bellamy. Tom was staying at the Kellehers' for the week that Warren and Sophia were going to be choreographing for him. Warren had told him, "The mall's a lot easier to find than my parents' house. So, we'll meet you there and lead you in." Tom had driven up from New York.

When they got to the Kellehers', Warren and Sophia-with Betsy in tow, to her grandparents' delight-introduced Tom to Peg and Jim. Warren helped Tom with his bags and showed him to his room-Warren's old room. On the way in, Tom met Warren's brother Ryan. After they had gotten his stuff in, they went down to the family room.

Tom noticed a girl close to his age sitting on the couch, reading a book. She was cute, with golden brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, a button nose, and deep brown eyes peering out from behind glasses. "This is my sister Kristin," Warren introduced her. "Kris, this is Tom Bellamy."

"Nice to meet you," Tom said.

Kristin looked up briefly, blushed, said "Hi," then went back to her book.

"Very shy," Warren mouthed to Tom out of Kristin's line of site.

Hi, Kristin thought to herself. How pathetic. Damn, I can't even make small talk. She wondered why her parents had to let Warren's choreography clients stay here. Liz Cushman, last year, was bad enough-but Liz was friendly and outgoing and didn't give up on Kristen until she stopped being shy. Besides, Liz was a girl. This was a guy. And this guy was a hunk!

Warren loved Kristin to pieces, but had once told Sophia that "Kris is what I would have been like if I'd never met you." In other words, a painfully shy bookish outsider. Kristin went to Wilkins Academy, because her mother taught there so she could go for free. And she stuck it out for the academics-that was important to her. But she did not fit in socially and she knew it. Not that she thought it would have been any better at Oceanview High.

Warren and Sophia took Tom out to eat that night. They wen to Woodman's, a famous seafood restaurant up the road in Essex. "You can't come to the North Shore and not hit Woodman's," Warren told him. Afterwards, they dropped him off. He wandered into the family room and found Kristin alone in there, nose still buried in a book.

"Hi," he said. "So what are you reading?" She held it up. It was War and Peace. "Cool, another Tolstoy fan. I just finished Anna Karenina."

Kristin looked at him. "You read Tolstoy?" she asked softly.

"I read a lot of things," he grinned. "Haven't quite gotten to War and Peace though. I almost brought it here with me, but I'm working my way through some Vonnegut at the moment."

"I love Vonnegut," Kristin told him.

"He's great, isn't he?" They discussed Vonnegut, Tolstoy, and some other writers they both enjoyed for about an hour. Tom was pleased he finally got Kristin talking.

Finally, he yawned. "I think I'm going to leave you to your War and Peace. It's been a long day, and I'm exhausted!"

"OK. Good night," Kristin said quietly

"Night."

Warren had thought that the music Tom had skated to for the past season was too heavy for him. Tom agreed. "My coach has been doing my choreography. And I love my coach," he laughed, "but I think she picks music from the Elvis Stojko School of Ponderous Movie Soundtracks." Warren wanted something lighter, so had picked Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik. Tom loved the choice, and Warren and Sophia started working with him Monday morning on a program.

They made excellent progress. Afterwards, Tom had gone back to the Kellehers. He joined them for dinner. After dinner, he had gone upstairs and fetched a book, bringing it back down. Kristin came into the room and saw him buried in his Vonnegut. She smiled, but didn't say anything.

The next day, Tuesday, Warren and Sophia had a morning meeting with the wedding photographer, so they wouldn't be going to the rink until about noon. Tom slept in. When he awoke, he came downstairs and heard the sound of a piano. Following the sound, it led him into the living room. He recognized the piece-Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu-and stepped into the living room, where he saw Kristin bent over the piano. He waited until she had finished the piece, standing behind her, and then applauded. She jumped!

"You scared me to death!" she gasped, turning around.

"Sorry," Tom grinned.

"I didn't think anyone was here. Why aren't you at the rink?"

"Sophia and Warren had a wedding thing-we're starting late today. I'm glad I was here. You can really play."

"I hate playing in front of other people," Kristin admitted softly.

"Why?"

"I just do."

Tom walked over to the piano, and waved to her to move over. She just looked at him. He waved again, grinning. She slid over on the piano bench. He sat down, cracked his knuckles comically-getting a slight grin out of Kristin-and leaned over the piano. Whereupon he launched into Beethoven's "Fur Elise."

"Wow," she said when he was done.

"That's my serious side," he smiled at her. "Here's my not-so-serious side." With that he broke into Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer."

She was grinning when he finished. "My not-so-serious-side tends to be all that classic rock that Warren listens to," she told him. Then she favored him with a little of Springsteen's "Racing in the Street," The Beatles' "Let It Be," and Elton John's "Tiny Dancer."

"You are really good," Tom maintained. "Play me something else classical." She smiled, and started playing Beethoven's "Pathetique" Sonata. After she had finished, he said, "That is my favorite piece of classical music ever. And you play it magnificently."

"Thanks," she said, blushing.

They sat at the piano for about two hours, trading off selections-and then just getting silly. When Sophia walked in the house to grab Tom for skating, they were playing a goofy four-hand version of "Chopsticks" and laughing their heads off.

"You ready to go?" Sophia asked quizzically.

"Sure." He turned to Kristin. "Time to go skate. See you later."

"Bye," she said, still giggling.

They got into Warren's van. As they drove, Sophia said to Warren, "You'll never believe what I just saw."

"What?"

"I saw this guy," she pointed to Tom in the back seat, "hunched over the piano, playing silly shit, and laughing his head off-with your sister!"

"WHAT?" Warren exclaimed. "How did you pull that off?" Tom explained the events of the morning. "Jeez," Warren said in wonder. "Tom, you have to understand. Kris is the shyest person in the universe. You've known her two days and you got her laughing and playing piano with you? I'm stunned."

"How old is she anyway?" Tom asked.

"Just turned 16. You just turned 18, right?"

"Yeah. Warren, does Kristin have a boyfriend?"

Warren laughed. "Tom, Kris has never been on a date." Tom didn't say anything. Warren glanced at him through the rear-view mirror. "Are you thinking of asking her out?"

"Uhm, well, would that be a problem?" Tom asked nervously.

"No. In fact, I think it's great. As long as you remember how inexperienced she is with guys."

Tom laughed. "I'm not much more experienced."

"Why?" Sophia interjected. "I didn't take you as shy. And there's lots of girls in ice rinks."

"I'm not shy, but there's no girl at my rink that I'd ever want to go out with. You guys are kind of isolated, and you were a couple before you started skating, you've told me that. But when you're in a rink with lots of other competitive skaters, the fur flies. As do the rumors. Yeah, I could ask a fellow skater out-if I wanted everyone in the rink to know the next day. Plus, most girls in figure skating are silly. Present company excepted, of course."

"Of course," Sophia grinned back at him.

"I've had a few dates, but nothing much."

"Just be careful, that's all I ask," Warren told him. "Don't forget, you're only here for a week."

"True," he said. "Though New York isn't that far!"

Kristin thought about their little piano-playing session all afternoon. She was stunned. He actually got her laughing! He was a fellow reader, he was a fellow pianist, he was gorgeous-and he made her laugh.

My oh my, she thought.

When it was close to the time that he'd be returning, she kept going to the window. Peg asked her what she was doing, but she said nothing. When she finally saw Warren's van pull up, she ran over to the piano and launched into the "Pathetique" so she was playing it when Tom came in.

What the hell am I doing? She thought to herself, but he came right into the room, smiled at her, and sat down next to her as she played.

When she was done, she said, "Your turn."

"Hmm. I've done serious and not-so-serious, so how about goofy?"

"Goofy?"

He grinned at her, hit four quick chords on the piano, and was suddenly full-tilt into "Great Balls of Fire." He kept a steady boogie-woogie with his left hand, as the right one hit every triplet, arpeggio, and silly little glissando. And he sang it, right at Kristin, hamming up the wink-and-a-nod lyrics for all they were worth. Kristin was howling.

As he ended, before the piano had even stopped echoing, he put on this mock-pompous face and started Mozart's "Sonata Facile." He played the whole thing-flawlessly-while making a face like a constipated schoolmaster. Kristin was laughing so hard she was about to pee her pants. He hit the final chord and she was still cracking up.

He grinned at her, and waited for the laughter to die down a bit. She had subsided into happy giggling when he said, "Kristin, will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Sure," she giggled. Then she realized. And stopped giggling, looked at him in amazement, and said "WHAT?!?"

"You said yes, you can't take it back!" Tom teased her, a huge smile on his face. "No, no, no, you can't take it back." He got up from the piano bench, grinned at her, and walked out of the room.

Kristin didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream.

After they had eaten, they ended up in the family room. Peg and Jim were outside, so Kristin and Tom were the only ones there, each buried in a book. Kristin kept shooting looks at him-and he noticed, but didn't say anything.

Finally, Kristin closed her book, looked at Tom, and said hesitantly, "Did you really ask me out?"

Tom closed his own book. "Yeah, I did."

"Oh," Kristin said. "You were very sneaky about it."

"I know. It worked, didn't it?" he grinned. She shot him a look he couldn't quite make out, but it didn't look good. So, he said, "But you're right. It was too sneaky. Kristin, may I take you out for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good."

Kristin thought about it all night, until she finally fell asleep. When she woke up, she was frantic. She came down and ate breakfast with Tom and her family. Tom waved goodbye to her, and then took off-since he now knew the way to the rink, he was going to drive himself there and meet Warren and Sophia

Kristin wolfed down the rest of her breakfast and ran to the phone, dialing Warren's number. She was hoping Sophia hadn't left yet.

"Hello, is Sophia there?"

"Nope, she's headed to the ice rink. Who's this?"

"It's Kristin Kelleher."

"Kris! It's Jessie. What were you looking for Sophie for?"

"Oh, Jessie, I actually have a date tonight. With Tom, that skater that's been working with Warren. And I need help!"

"This is your first date, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"You're nervous as hell, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"What do you need help with?"

"Oh, Jess, I don't know what to wear and my hair and should I wear makeup and..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.