Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 123: Discussions

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 123: Discussions - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's note: Brian Wright was a real person, and the details given about him in this chapter are true. Though I don't think the USFSA has named an award after him. They should, though. RIP, Brian.


It was four days after Warren and Sophia had returned to Oceanview after the tour. And Warren was trying to be patient, but was getting a little upset.

Sophia and Jessie were really into each other. They weren't really excluding him-well, Sophie wasn't--but he felt like kind of a fifth wheel. He understood part of it-that they'd been separated for months-and that he had had Sophia all to himself for all those months. He guessed what bothered him is that Jess had showed no interest in him. It seemed like the threesome arrangement that they had had over Christmas break had changed-and now it was that he was just sharing his fiancée. If that's what it was, he could live with it-but he wish someone would tell him this and that it would happen in someone else's bed. Last night, they had kept him awake-and frustrated.

He had spent the afternoon at his parents, helping them with some things. He returned, and went into the apartment, to find Sophia and Jessie on the bed, stark naked, Sophia eating Jessie out.

He gave it another try. "What a wonderful sight to come home to. Mind if I join in?"

"Later," Jessie said brusquely, and went back to enjoying Sophia's tongue.

"Sophie?" Warren said. Sophia didn't say a word. Warren turned and left the apartment, and went upstairs. "Hi, Warren," Ellen greeted him.

"Hey, Ellen. Where's Betsy?" She pointed towards the playpen, where Betsy was playing happily. "When did she eat last?"

"Just about an hour ago."

"Good. I think I'll take her for a walk."

"Something wrong?" Ellen asked.

"Nope. Not a thing." He went to grab Betsy, who reached our her arms to him and gurgled happily. "At least you're happy to see me," he said softly-but Ellen heard him. He took Betsy outside, put her in her stroller, and headed down the street.

It was just about then that light finally dawned over Jessie. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, sitting up. "Soph! Stop!" Sophie looked up from between Jessie's legs. "We've got a problem. Dammit, we just did it. What I was afraid of-we just did it."

"Huh?" Sophie said.

"Shut Warren out."

"Warren?"

"He was just here."

"Was he?"

"Boy, you were preoccupied!" Jessie laughed. "He came in, asked if he could join in. I said 'later', very dismissively. He called you and you ignored him. Then he left-not happy."

"I didn't even hear him!" Sophia claimed.

"Yeah, because you were too into me. He can't be happy about that." She sighed. "I just realized. I haven't even let him so much as touch me in the four days you guys have been back. I'm not doing it deliberately, but..."

"I've let him touch me, but not enough. Shit. Jess, where's our clothes?" They quickly found them. They dressed in a hurry, then ran upstairs.

"Did Warren go through here?" Sophia asked Ellen.

"Yes. He took Betsy for a walk in her stroller. He didn't look happy."

"We know." They went outside, came to the front porch, then stopped. "Shit," Sophie said, "I have no idea what way he went."

"Maybe we should split up. Or just wait here."

"Wait a minute," Sophie said. "What am I thinking? This is Warren. He headed to Dunkin' Donuts." They headed to the end of the side street that Sophie lived on, then turned down Washington looking towards the Dunkin Donuts. Sure enough, they saw Warren headed their way, pushing Betsy along, sipping an iced coffee.

They ran to meet him. He finally looked up-he had been chatting down at Betsy-and saw them when they were ten feet away.

"Warren!" Sophie yelled as she came to a stop next to him. "We're sorry."

"Both of us," Jessie added. "It's all right," he said, with a sad little smile. "I'll adjust." He looked at Jessie, again with a sad little smile. "I should've known this threesome wouldn't work out. You don't want me, you want Sophie. It's fine. I can share. I just wish you'd find somewhere else to do it, you kept me awake and frustrated until 2 am last night."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sophia said.

"I just tried that, didn't I?" he asked. Then he started walking back towards the house. Sophie and Jessie looked at each other in amazement. Jessie started towards Warren, but Sophie grabbed her. "Jess, wait. We have to talk."

"Huh?"

"Is he right? Is this just between you and me now? Because, if so, we have to talk about this. It affects him."

"No. Dammit, no." She started running towards Warren, who had already turned onto the side street and was almost at the house. "Warren, wait!" He turned, and waited as first Jessie and then Sophie caught up with him. "In the house," Jessie said. Warren gathered Betsy up and went in the house. "Give Betsy to Ellen," Jessie said. Warren, bemused, did so. "Now. Downstairs."

"Is everything all right?" Ellen asked.

"It will be," Jessie said as the three of them went downstairs. Once they got into the apartment, Jessie tackled Warren onto the bed.

"You idiot," she said, kissing him and undoing his belt buckle. "You asked once, today, and I was a little preoccupied at the time." Another kiss, and she was tugging at his pants. "Sophia is the only girl I sleep with, and I'm kind of like a kid with a new toy, OK? It's new and I haven't been with her in months. That's all it is." She was tugging his shirt above his head. "And if you had asked last night when you were awake and horny, I would've jumped your bones. We thought you were asleep." She quickly shucked her own clothes, climbed on top of Warren, and straddled him. She lowered herself on his cock, letting out a low moan. "Don't want you? Yeah, right. For a genius, Warren, sometimes you're stupid."

Jess started to move up and down on him, but Warren yelled, "Wait!" and grabbed her hips to hold her. "I need to say this before you make me incoherent." Jessie grinned at that. "You have been shutting me out. I'm engaged to one of you. I shouldn't have to beg."

"You're right," Jess said. "Like I said, it's the whole girl thing. I've been with guys over the past five months, Crash a few times and a couple of guys at school. The only time I've been with Sophie was that night on the tour. And that was kind of rushed."

"OK," Warren said.

"Good. That's settled," Jessie said, and started to move up and down his dick. "Don't want you? Not in this lifetime." She got into a steady rhythm and started moaning.

Sophie, who had been watching all this with great amusement, had shed her own clothes and crawled into the bed next to them. "My face is unoccupied if you want to take a seat, Pookie," Warren told her.

"Nah," she giggled. "I'm enjoying watching too much. Somebody can do me next." Just then, Jessie howled, and flopped all over Warren's dick, her body jerking above him.

"Oh, shit," she said as she came back down, "I think my legs don't work anymore."

"Did Warren cum?" Sophie asked.

"Nope," said Warren.

"Good. My turn. Jess, get off." Jess did so, and Sophie took her place, impaling herself on Warren. Jessie grinned at her, then moved closer to Warren, snuggling up against him as Sophia moved herself up and down on him.

"Jess," Sophie hissed, "show him you love him. Kiss him. I wanna watch you make out while I-Oh GOD!!" Jess got the hint and joined her lips to Warren's. They made out while Sophia rode Warren's dick.

"Oh, God, that's so hot," Sophie gasped as she moved up and down on Warren, watching Warren make out with Jessie. In a few minutes she was cumming. Warren quickly followed, groaning into Jessie's mouth as he poured himself into Sophie.

Sophie fell forward and cuddled herself on top of Warren-and Jessie. They all hugged and fondled for a while. "Better?" Jess asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.