Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 118: Photogenic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 118: Photogenic - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"So, tell me again," Jessie asked Sophia as she sat in the passenger's seat of Sophia's car, "where are we going?"

"New Hampshire."

"And why are we going to New Hampshire?"

"Tattoos."

Jessie looked at her. " Tattoos?"

"Yeah, I didn't tell you before this because I didn't want you to spill the beans. Warren doesn't know about this." She giggled. "I've always wanted to do this, and with that Maxim photo shoot coming up next week, I decided I wanted the tattoos beforehand."

"How many, and where?" Jess asked.

"Two. One on the small of my back, one right above the bikini line on my right boob."

"What?"

"You'll see," Sophia grinned. "The one on my back is cool. I checked this out. These guys we're going to, they have a good reputation of being able to work well from a drawing. I knew what I wanted, so I had Kate sketch it out for me, and the tattoo guy is going to copy it. It's going to be great."

"Just so you don't expect me to get any," Jessie snorted.

"Well, they do piercings, too. I figured we could get your nipples done. With a chain connecting the two, so I can lead you around by your tits."

"Hmmm. Well. Hmmmmm," Jessie said. Both girls cracked up laughing. "Nah, I don't think so. If I did it, I'd do it after I went back to Wisconsin. I don't want the recovery time to coincide with the too-few weeks I have here."

"Good point," Sophia laughed.

Jessie giggled, then got serious. "You know how my Mom said she made me an appointment with a psychologist? I kept it. Even though I'm a lot happier, my life has gotten very weird all of a sudden."

"True," Sophia grinned.

"She said a lot of interesting things." Jessie took a deep breath. "I was worried about the lactation thing, you know. She didn't seem to think it was a big problem. She asked me if I had ever mothered you. And I said, yeah, actually, back when you were going through all of your younger pre-Warren shit."

"You're right, you did," Sophia agreed.

"So, the shrink thinks that it's your turn to mother me, and it's just coming out in a different way. Plus the fact that it turns me on intensifies that. So she's not worried about that at all."

"Good, because I'm feeling full. We might have to pull into a rest stop," Sophie teased.

"Wouldn't that be interesting if we were caught!" Jess said, laughing. "Anyhow, then I asked her about this whole threesome thing. I described a lot of stuff to her. And I told her my worry-that I thought I had to try really hard not to monopolize Warren. That I had to remember that I was number two, and not get in between you and he. She thinks I'm worried about the wrong thing." Jessie took a breath. "She thinks that I have to be careful not to monopolize you."

"Me?"

"Yeah. She thinks the bond between Warren and I is strong-but she thinks the bond between you and I is unbelievably strong."

"It always has been," Sophia smiled.

"And that was before we added sex to the equation. Plus-let's face it-Warren is easygoing. He won't fight for his rights until it gets really bad."

"Yeah, but I will," Sophia asserted. "I love you Jess-but I love him, too. And I prefer men, sexually. I love having sex with you, but I'm not going to forget Warren, believe me. You're not that good."

Jessie cracked up laughing. "True. And you're not as good as he is, either. Except he doesn't lactate. Anyhow, though, I wasn't just talking about sex. I almost turned you down on coming with you today, but you were so insistent. I thought you should be taking Warren."

"Oh, we would've all gone, except I'm trying to surprise him."

"Yeah, I get that, now."

"Besides which, Jess, our time together is limited. Warren and I will have plenty of time to rejuvenate. And, quite honestly, as long as you are here, I prefer the three of us together anyhow, not pairing up with someone left out." She grinned. "Especially in bed. Opens up so many possibilities."

"True," she grinned. Then she got serious. "Crash called last night."

"What did he say?" Sophia asked.

"I don't know. I wasn't there. If you remember, dear, last night I was eating your pussy while Warren fucked me."

"Oh, yeah," Sophia laughed. "He left a message?"

"Yeah. Says he just wants to talk."

"Are you going to return the call?"

"I'm inclined not to, but I'm still deciding," Jess sighed. "I just have a funny feeling it's going to be a diatribe-against me and Warren."

"Well, call him, and if he launches into a diatribe, hang the phone up."

"Maybe. I still have to think about it."

"I can't tell you what to do. Anyhow, here we are."

"Sophia Daniels getting tattoos. Never woulda thunk it," Jessie grinned.

Warren was home with Betsy, Dan, Kate, and Kate's boyfriend Chad.

"Quite honestly, Dan," he was saying, "I expected you to go ballistic over this whole threesome thing. Especially after Kate piped up with how cool and kinky it was."

"Hmm. So you like this idea?" Chad grinned.

"Do not get me in trouble here," Kate laughed.

Dan laughed, too. "You know what, Warren? Sometimes, in life, you either accept what is, when you know you can't change it, or you just make yourself ill. Nothing I say is going to stop you guys. Nothing I say is going to stop Kate. If she and Chad want to get it on with another woman, nothing I say is going to stop it. Yeah, with Kate, I could put my foot down, threaten to kick her out, yadda yadda yadda. What would that prove? I did it for too long, and I almost ruined my relationship with my only daughter beyond repair. It's not worth it."

"Well, well, well. When did you get all enlightened?" Kate said.

"You know when? Well, with you, it was when you broke up with Dave."

"Huh?" Kate said.

"I wasn't taking sides or saying that you should've broken up with him, mind you-that was between you and he. But breaking up with him was a mature, thought-out decision. You didn't get wrapped up in 'being a girlfriend', you made the decision you thought best at the time. I was impressed. You ended up alone all summer-lots of girls your age wouldn't have done that. They would've 'hung on' just so to not be alone."

"Hmm," Kate said. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Dan smiled. "As for you," he said to Warren, "well, I must admit. I treated you and Sophie-especially Sophie-harshly over the years. And I regret that. Because I underestimated you, both of you. And I didn't really realize it until you brought home that squirmy thing in your arms."

"I'm so impressed by how you've handled parenthood, at your young ages. I know, next year is going to be tough, juggling Betsy, skating, and school-and with no Ellen around. I would've thought it would be a disaster. I don't think so anymore. You guys can handle it."

"Sophie's a fantastic mother. You're as equally as good a father. That kid's lucky. Ellen helps, I know-and having an easier schedule helps, too. But you guys did that, too. Taking a year off from school wasn't an easy decision-but, again, it was a good and mature one. And you two dote on that baby. I've been impressed since the day you guys brought her home."

"If you can handle that, then I think you can handle your own sex life. Plus, I might have been worried more if it was some strange girl you guys brought home, but it's Jessie. She's been a part of Sophie's life forever, and a part of your life for almost as long. She's here all the time anyhow, whenever you're all in town, so what's the difference? You're in bed instead of on the couch? Who cares? If you guys think you can handle it, then it's your business."

"Thanks, Dan. That means a lot," Warren smiled.

"Where are the terrible twosome, anyway?" Dan asked.

"They wouldn't tell me," Warren grinned.

"Well, I know, but I'm sworn to secrecy," Kate giggled. "Though, Dad, your estimation of Sophie's maturity might go down a smidge. I think she's nuts, but, hey, it's her decision."

"OK, now you've got me worried," Warren said.

"Oh, no, nothing worrisome. I just think it's stupid. But, then, that's me."

Just then, Sophia and Jessie walked in the front door. "Hi, folks!" Jessie said, running in the door. "Hi," Sophie said. She was moving a little stiffly-especially when she took her coat off, Jessie had to help her.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Warren asked.

"Nothing. It's just a little painful. It'll go away," Sophia grinned tightly. "I knew it was going to hurt."

"OK. What did you do?" Warren demanded. "Kate wouldn't tell us what it was, but said she thought it was stupid."

"Well I don't. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time." She started taking off her blouse. "Don't worry, I've got a bikini top on underneath." She got the blouse off, and pointed to her right boob, right above the bikini line. "That's the small one," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.