Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 111: Back On The Ice

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 111: Back On The Ice - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"I did it! I finally got through the thing, every day this week!!" Sophia was exultant.

"Yup. And with time to spare," Warren said.

"I still can't believe you got back this quick," June, their coach, commented.

It was the beginning of October. Sophia had given birth only a month and a half earlier, and had pushed herself to get back on the ice right away. It was painful and difficult, but it had worked. They were almost right back in form, with over a month to go before Cup of Russia. They had been working hard at their

Riverdance free program, as it required a lot of stamina. Sophia getting through it for five days in a row was an accomplishment.

"The OD is fine, we just need to nail down those compulsories," Sophia said.

"Did you hear?" June asked. "This is the last year for compulsories."

"Really?" Warren was surprised.

"Yeah. They just voted on it. Starting next year, there will be two original dances with different rhythms, each worth 25 percent," June told them.

"Wow. Talk about playing into our strengths!" Sophia giggled.

"Yup," June agreed. "Now, about this year-are you sure you're OK, Sophie?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. The only problem is that I'm feeling... well... top-heavy."

"Moreso than usual, you mean," Warren quipped.

"You goof! Yeah, moreso than usual. Plus I keep leaking, that's damn annoying!"

"Maybe you should try to stop breastfeeding," June said.

"Nah. I can deal with it. It's healthier for Betsy. It's just that, with the damn things overinflated, I have to wear a really tight sports bra so I don't give Warren a black eye," Sophia said with a grin.

"Yeah, but what a way to get a black eye!"

Sophia and Warren were at home one Saturday when they got an unexpected couple of visitors.

"Meggan? Josh? Hi!" Sophia greeted them.

"Hi, guys! We wanted to come say hi, see how you were doing," Meggan said.

"Great," Warren told them. "Home for the weekend?"

"Yeah," Josh confirmed. "Meggan suggested we come up and visit. And get my Mom to do my laundry!"

"Better than me doing it," Meggan grumbled. "We go to different schools, for goodness' sake, and he keeps bringing his laundry over to my place!"

"That's only because it's cheaper. I still do it. BU seems to think that laundry is yet another way to make money off of their students," Josh grumbled.

"I keep telling him to transfer to Northeastern," Meggan joked.

"Just for the laundry, mind you. BU has better food."

"Is it a pain going to separate schools?" Warren asked them.

"Nope, not really," Josh said. "There's a bus route that goes from BU to Northeastern that takes all of, like, 15 minutes. We're very close, it's not a problem at all."

"It's actually kind of neat," Meggan agreed. "We split the time, where we go, so it's almost like going to two schools, socially. I've made friends at both places, and so has Josh. But, enough of that. Where's the baby?"

"Upstairs," Warren smiled. "Gramma's got her. We actually just got up about 20 minutes ago."

"We had a really rough night last night, she kept us up all night, so Gramma took her for the morning so we could sleep a bit," Sophia added.

"Oh. Did we come at a bad time?" Meggan asked.

"No, of course not!" Sophia told her. "We're awake now. If we weren't, we wouldn't have answered the door!"

"In fact," Warren said, standing up, "I'll go see if Gramma wants a break, so you can see the kid." He left to do so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.