Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 110: Early

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 110: Early - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

It was mid-August, and Warren and Sophia were at the Oceanview ice rink with Liz Cushman.

Andrea and Brett had already been out, and Warren and Sophia had choreographed them a short program to "Opus One" that they were thrilled with. Warren and Sophia had originally tried to find a big band piece that they had never skated with, but, as Sophia said, "There's so few of them!" "Opus One" really suited Andrea and Brett's skating, plus Sophia and Warren had skated to it years ago, when they were still juniors. Everyone loved the program when they were done.

Liz had come out next. It was a Thursday, the fourth day of them working together, and they had planned a fifth, then Liz would go back to California to finish the program with her coach. The choreography of it had to be done this week, and they had made great progress.

Warren had hit on a piece of music for her, a surprising one--"Finlandia" by Sibelius. It was different from the more lyrical pieces that Liz had skated to in the past. She was surprised at first, and then decided she loved it. "It's dramatic, moreso than my usual, and a lot more punchy. I like it--if we can come up with a program."

They had, and were working on fine-tuning it by the time Thursday arrived. It was about eleven in the

AM, and Warren was on the ice with Liz trying to fine-tune a transitional section before they broke for lunch. Sophia was in the stands, adding her input.

"Guys," Sophia said, "is there any way she can turn in that section, so that she's facing the other way when she comes out of the triple flip? I think that's the big problem, the abrupt turn after the flip."

"Oh, you mean change direction in the transition steps, so I do the flip going the other way?" Liz asked.

"Yeah. Because you need to be going the other way to set up the spiral sequence. That quick turn after the flip is screwing everything up. If you can turn during the steps leading to the flip, and do the flip so that you come out heading up-ice from the corner instead, it would be smoother."

"I have an idea," Warren said, "and I think it will work, but will you have enough room to set up the flip going the other way?"

"Let's see," Liz smiled at him. "What did you have in mind?"

Warren showed her. "Hmm," she said, "I think that would work."

"Hey, Pookie, music?"

"Coming right up. Starting it from the spin." It started, Liz picked it up, and did the sequence, including the flip.

"I think that worked!" Liz said.

"Looked good to me. We should do it again, though," Warren said. "Hey, Soph, rewind the music, would you please? How did that look to you?" Warren looked over, and saw Sophia sitting behind the boards, on the stands, looking down at her feet. "Soph, you OK? Did you see that sequence?"

"Huh?" She looked up.

"What's wrong with you, Sophie?"

"Ummm... well... it seems my water just broke."

"WHAT?"

"I was sitting here, watching Liz start the sequence, and I realized my pants were getting soaked. And it ain't pee. My water definitely broke."

"SHIT! We got to get you to the hospital!" Warren took an abrupt, ill-thought-out step in Sophia's direction, forgetting he was on ice skates. He ended up on his butt.

"WARREN!" Sophia yelled.

"I'm fine," he said as he scrambled to his feet. "Just think, you'll be able to tell the kid that her father bruised his tailbone getting her mother to the hospital because he forgot he was on skates."

"There's a story," Sophia grinned. "We have time, Snugglebear. I have no contractions yet. Go get your skates off. I'll call the doctor with my cell phone."

"Can I help?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, go get your skates off, too," Warren grinned. "Don't want the blades scuffing up the hospital floors."


They were in the car driving to the hospital.

"Are you OK?" Liz asked from the back seat as Warren drove.

"I'm fine," said Sophia. "No contractions yet."

"So, you're not actually in labor?" Liz asked.

"No," Sophia replied.

"Well, color me confused."

Warren laughed. "She's not in labor, but she's going to have to be. Once the water breaks, the baby needs to come out, or there's an increased risk--of complications for the baby, and of an infection for the mother. If she doesn't go into labor on her own in the next few hours, the doctor will induce it."

Suddenly, Sophia yelped, and hunched forward in the seat. "Oh shit," she gasped. "Well... don't think we need inducing..." She attempted to catch her breath.

"Contraction?" Warren asked.

"Oh, yeah. And this wasn't one of those puny Braxton Hicks ones, either."

"Hey, Liz, got a watch? You mind timing those for me? Can't do it while I'm driving," Warren asked.

"Sure. Damn, Warren, I can't believe how calm you are."

"Well, I had one moment of not being calm, and fell on my ass on the ice. I figure I'd better stay calm or I'll really do some damage." Even Sophia managed to laugh at that.

They drove along for a bit, chatting about Liz's program, moving quickly but safely towards the hospital. They had hit a bit of traffic when Sophia cried out again.

"How long, Liz?" Warren asked when it was done.

"Thirteen minutes."

"Plenty of time, and we're almost there. How you holding up, Soph?"

"Thank God you have a van. I wouldn't want to be contracting and be all squooshed in something like that damn tiny Geo I drive."

"Hey, Liz, when we get to the hospital, you want me to get someone to drive you home?" Liz had been staying the week at Warren's parents' house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.