Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 109: Hormones

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 109: Hormones - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

It was early August. Sophia was seven and a half months pregnant, and was feeling and showing the effects.

"I'm a whale. I'm a beached whale," she complained to Warren one night as they lie in bed, watching TV.

"Best looking beached whale I ever saw."

"You're biased," Sophia pointed out with a giggle.

"Who, me?"

"Yeah, you." Sophia looked down at herself. "I'm so fat."

"You're not fat, you're pregnant."

"Yeah, well, I'm huge. And my back hurts."

"Of course it does." Warren maneuvered on the bed so that he was behind her. "Lean forward a little bit." She did, and Warren started massaging her back.

"Oh, honey, that feels good," Sophia moaned. "Oh, my back is so sore."

Warren rubbed her back for a while, then snaked one hand around the front of her body and grabbed a breast.

"You cheat!" Sophia laughed. "Mmmm, I think I like this better than the backrub."

"Uh-huh," Warren smirked. "You know what? These things are huge."

"Why do you think my back hurts? It ain't all baby, honey. This bra is a double D, and it's tight. My normal D-cup ones are useless at the moment."

"Hmmm. Looks like this kid will be in no danger of going hungry, eh?"

"Warren, you're a sick puppy."

"That's my job."

"And you do it so well," Sophia giggled. "I just hope I lose some of these things after the baby's born."

"You probably won't, not if you breastfeed, which you said you wanted to do. And why would you want to lose them, anyway? Spoil my fun?"

"You're a sick puppy and a pig. Listen, dear, you try skating with these things on your chest. I have to wear

a damn sports bra, which is binding and uncomfortable, and I still have to hope I don't take an eye out during the footwork. And that's with my normal boobs, not these baby-inflated ones."

"I suppose you've got a point."

"You're damn right I've got a point," Sophia snorted. "And we're skating to Riverdance this year? These things are going to be bouncing around to beat the band. Now I know why ice dancers have no tits."

"Hmmm. There should be something we can do. Maybe something with costuming. We have to wait until after the baby to fit your costume, though."

"I can't think of anything besides a sports bra that would help." She looked up at Warren with a wry grin. "Of course, I can't think of much of anything at the moment, not with where your hands are. They might be too damn big, but boy are they sensitive right now."

"Well, that's a bonus."

"Uh-huh." Sophia sighed. "Considering how sensitive they are, and how worked up my hormones are at the moment, if you keep getting me all wired up, you'd best be prepared to do something about it."

"Aren't I always?"

"True." Sophia settled back onto the pillow, as Warren's hands moved down to slip under her top. He lifted it up over her abdomen to get at her breasts. She giggled. "Less room in there now, huh?"

"Well, I do have to work a little harder."

"Honey, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.