Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 104: The Politics Of Dancing

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 104: The Politics Of Dancing - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren and Sophia did make it to the bookstore, in a mall near campus. They bought all kinds of books on pregnancy and parenthood. Warren bought a couple of romances to read on the plane to London for Worlds.

"You're the only guy I know that reads romances," Sophia giggled.

"Hey, I like 'em."

They went to the food court to get some lunch.

"Ah, this is so nice," Sophia said as they sat down with their meals. "Just to take an afternoon to go shopping. Since we got back from the Olympics, we've done nothing more than study and practice skating for Worlds."

"Yup. But Worlds is the week after next, and then we'll get to rest a bit. Especially when school ends."

"Yeah, then I just get to have a baby. Some rest."

"True, but you'll get to rest before the baby comes. You'll have me to wait on you hand and foot, remember."

"Oh goody!" She took a bite of her salad. "Olga and Nikolai aren't going to Worlds, that's been confirmed. They're pros now."

"Which makes us the favorites."

"Yeah, but I don't count on that. Not until I see the judging panel," Sophia said.

"Good point."

"Hey, look over there!" Sophia said.

"What?"

"A maternity shop!"

"You want to look around after we eat?"

"Yeah! I do need maternity clothes."

"Sure, if they've got the summer ones out."

They did, and Sophia found quite a few things. "You know, some of this stuff is cute!" Sophia said. "I figured I'd be looking for the best-colored tent, but these are actual clothes. Bigger, but actual clothes."

"Yeah, you picked out some good stuff. Of course, you'd look good in a burlap sack."

"You just keep remembering to flatter me when I get all fat and uncoordinated."

"Won't forget it for a second."


Sophia was 3 1/2 months pregnant by the time Worlds started, but she still felt fine. "No problems," she told a group of their friends at lunch before the competition started. "The morning sickness is gone, and I'm not big enough to get any of the aches and pains yet, and my energy is fantastic."

"And we've been skating really well," Warren added.

They nailed all their practices, and were ready for the compulsories. They finished second, behind the Canadians Damphier and Gaudler, in the first compulsory.

The second compulsory was the quickstep, one of their better ones, but it was also a good one for Renee and Christian. "Second would be fine," Warren said. "We'll be right where we want to be."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.