Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 103: Quiet Time

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 103: Quiet Time - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Oh, sweetie, it has been too long," Warren said as Sophia sank into his arms on his bed in the dorm room at Wisconsin.

"Don't I know it," agreed Sophia. She snuggled into his arms. "Things have been so hectic."

The Olympics had ended two weeks earlier. There had been parades in both their hometowns, Oceanview and Madison. Sophia had gone to the doctor for a full checkup. They had to catch up on their schoolwork. There was a meeting with their advisors about taking a sabbatical next year, which was easily approved. Plus, they had Worlds, which were now less than a month away. Quiet private time was hard to come by.

But, now they had managed to grab some. They were lying in bed together, after supper on a Friday night. Warren was running his fingers gently over Sophia's breast.

"Mmmmmmm..." Sophia purred. "Ah, those magic fingers, how I've missed them," she giggled.

Warren just smiled at her, and dropped his hand. He brought it up under her shirt, and stopped at her stomach, running his hand across it.

"You're not showing yet, Pookie, but I sure as heck can feel something going on here," Warren said.

"Yeah, it's a little bigger. Definitely harder and firmer." Sophia swallowed hard and looked at Warren. "Warren, honey, when I get all big and fat and stuff, will you... I mean..."

"Still want you?" Warren laughed. "Here's a secret for you--lots of guys find pregnant women incredibly sexy. Including me."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. Quite honestly, I can't wait." His hand had moved back up onto her breast. "Even these get bigger. That'll be fun."

"Oh, yeah, like I need more up there!"

"Don't get me wrong, I ain't complainin', but I ain't going to be looking any gift horses in the mouth, either."

"Pig!"

"You know it," Warren smiled at her. "You know what else happens to pregnant women?"

"What?"

"They get hornier."

Sophia laughed. "Another rather unnecessary benefit, don't you think? You'd better conserve your strength, Snugglebear." She got serious, and sighed. "You know what? I just realized something--I know next to nothing about pregnancy. You know more than I do."

"Well, future doctor, what can I say? However, there's books, you know. What to expect when you're pregnant, stuff like that."

"Hmmm. Can we hit a bookstore tomorrow?"

"Don't see why not. Not right now, though--I've got other things on my mind." He increased the pressure on her breast.

"Yeah, you've got something other than a book in your hand, too. Mmmmmmm..."

He withdrew his hand, ignoring her pout, and quickly discarded her shirt. He undid her bra, and lowered his mouth down to her nipple.

"Oh... yeah... you'd better enjoy this while it lasts, Snugglebear, in about six months you have to loan those things out."

He looked up at her. "Planning on breastfeeding?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. The pediatrician in me wholeheartedly approves."

"I knew he would."

"Luckily, however, they're still mine right now." Sophia giggled as he lowered his mouth back down.

"Oh, honey, they might not be much bigger yet, but they are definitely more sensitive," Sophia commented. Warren responded by rapidly drumming his tongue over her nipple. "Oh, shit, yeah, way more sensitive. Oh my God..." Warren reached up with his hand and massaged the nipple he wasn't nibbling on, as Sophia moaned and writhed beneath him.

As her breathing came out in ragged gasps, Warren quickly reached under her skirt, and pulled her panties down. She moaned as his fingers traced her labia, as his mouth continued on her breast. He slipped a finger in, and, almost immediately, she stiffened and howled out her pleasure.

"That was quick!" Warren said with amusement.

"Oh, you had me walking the edge for a couple minutes with your attention to my boobs. I knew it wouldn't take much," she smiled. She reached up and pulled Warren's shirt off, then went for his belt buckle. He helped her get him naked, and then got her panties and skirt all the way off.

"Lie down," she said suddenly, sitting up.

"Hm?"

"You heard me!" She pushed him gently down back onto the bed, and then leaned over his crotch. She ran her tongue up and down his still-flaccid cock, until it started to become increasingly less flaccid. "Lookie here, he's waking up!" Sophia giggled. She engulfed him in her mouth, feeling him swell up as she ran her tongue all around him.

"Oh, yeah, he's awake," Warren smiled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.