Girls of Beverly Hills 90210

by Dark Paladin

Copyright© 2003 by Dark Paladin

Erotica Sex Story: A criminal time traveler from the future hides in the present, and finds opportunity with the cast of Bevery Hills 90210. This story was posted several years ago through alt.sex.stories, and was the author's first erotic based work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

Preparations

It all began, oddly enough, in a time that did not yet exist. Steven, in the year 2275, had broken out of a maximum security prison using several high tech inventions that won't be gone into, since this is not that kind of a story. I will say that when he escaped, he knew that the transponder they had planted deep in his skull would lead them right to him if he didn't find either a way to get it out, or some place to hide where they would never find him.

Luckily for him, he was an electronics and physics genius, a talent that had gotten him out of many a scrape. While in prison, he had begun computations in his mind for a new machine that would allow him to travel through time by creating a wormhole that would open up where the earth was at the right when. He quickly collected his necessary parts, built his machine and set it to auto destroy after he had leaped through time. He quickly selected a time that he knew he would be untraceable in, yet where he could use his talents to the best of his abilities without being burned at the stake.

The decision didn't take long. He fired up the machine, entered the wormhole, and arrived-Time: Early 1995. Place: Beverly Hills. 90210.


Donna just couldn't wait. She hadn't seen her good friend Brenda Walsh for so long ever since she had gone off to England to study acting. She had gotten permission to use her parents cabin up in the woods for a vacation for her and her friends.

Donna was an attractive young woman, though she could probably do her hair better. She usually wore tight fitting clothes that hugged both of her breasts. While she was still a virgin, she still liked the way that men looked at her from time to time. "Look" was the operative word there. She had decided long ago that she was going to keep her virginity-well, until she either got married or her mother told her it was all right, and probably the latter even after she got married.

She glanced over at her friend, Kelly. Kelly was even better looking, with more of a waif look to her. While she had just enough breasts to attract attention, it was her pouting lips and face that got her most of her attention. She had involved with many men in the past, including her latest ex-boyfriend, Brandon. She had started feeling itchy the last few days for a man to stick his cock in her, but couldn't seem to get Brandon back and Dillon was unavailable.

In the back seat sat Valerie and Clair. Valerie was a walking sex machine, with shoulder length brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She was well tanned, and had a set of breasts that made men drool to suck. Her hobby was picking up other women's boyfriends, enjoying the way that they overcame their inhibitions until they were practically raping her, an odd reverse since she always felt that she was raping them. Seducing a man was easy, getting him to cheat on his girlfriend in the process... that was more difficult.

Next to Valerie was Clair, the newest addition to their little group. She was a wild girl who liked big parties, big thrills- and big cocks. She was the youngest of the group, her recently blond highlighted brunette hair hung about her as she laughed.

Donna pulled her car up to the cabin, noticing that Brenda's car was already parked there. The front door opened, and Brenda stepped out. Brenda was also a sex machine, with firm, ripe breasts even though she ordinarily didn't wear a bra, and long, black hair that made her look, and often act, like a bitch. She waved to the group of girls in the car, rushing forward and hugging them as they stepped out of the car.

"Oh, it's so good to see you," Donna said, giving her friend a tight squeeze. "I was beginning to think that you'd never come back to us!"

"What, and miss out on the excitement here? Besides, England's to damn cold for me," Brenda said. "And I had to get away from those drama teachers." And away from them always trying, and sometimes succeeding, to get into her pants.

"I'm just glad that you're here," Kelly said, giving her friend a hug. She looked up at the sky. "Now we've got a whole week away from the men folk to do whatever we want."

"I've got something already arranged," Valerie said. "Let's get dressed for bed and we'll make popcorn and a movie."

"Feels like a slumber party already," Brenda said. They rushed inside the house, laughing innocently.

From the upper floors, Steve watched the proceedings with great interest.


Once he saw the girls drive up, he knew that he had to have them. Before he went to prison, he had himself genetically altered so that his testicles would produce more than enough sperm than he needed, allowing himself to say hard and fertile as long as he wanted to. Being in jail, though, didn't give him more than a chance to do a hand job, and then only when he deactivated the holo sets long enough for some privacy. Now, here, he had 5 sexy young girls at his disposal.

One of Steve's greatest strengths was the fact that he was so methodical. He pulled off his backpack, looking over his assortment of gadgets and gizmos. Working quickly, he set up a field parameter, much like the ones used in his prison. Once a field inhibitor was inserted underneath the skin, walking outside of the parameter would cause the muscles to lock up, the target unable to move. It was powered by circulation in the bloodstream, so the hard the person worked against the field, the better it worked. At the same time, Steve's other items were modified to perform some other, more interesting, functions...

Another little item was a pain stick. It could be used at a distance, and produced any sort of pain, from whipping style to heat to needles, without actually causing physical damage. He saw that this might come in handy as well.

And, finally, he pulled out a neural inhibitor. Once activated, this would make whoever was in the beam fall unconscious until it was deactivated.

In the near darkness, Steve smiled. His future never looked so good.


"Here's the popcorn," Clair said as she walked into the living room. Valerie had just inserted the video and started it running.

"I got 'Dirty Dancing'," Valerie said. "I had to see those Patrick Swayze buns."

As the video started, Steven crept down from his attic hiding place. It's now or never, he thought to himself. All of the girls were in one spot, thinking that they were alone.

He held out the neural inhibitor, then stepped out behind them. "Good evening, ladies," he said. Kelly cried out as she turned around, then froze into place as she saw him standing there, holding the strange ray like device.

"Who are you?" Donna asked, fear creeping into her chest.

"Just a visitor," he said simply, a smile on his face. He pulled the trigger, and their world went black.

Once the girls were stunned asleep, Steven worked fast. He pulled out a hypo and inserted the field inhibitor into each of the girls. He had already turned on the field generator, so had no fear of the girls escaping while he worked.

He picked up the girls, one by one, and carried them into the rooms that they had already selected for themselves that morning. He was amazingly strong for his size, carrying each girl with ease. He began humming to himself as he carried them about, carefully laying them in the bed, then tuning their particular signal so that they wouldn't be able to leave their perspective room.

He finally came to the last girl, Brenda. She was wearing a black silk negligee that showed her white, creamy breasts to an advantage. He caressed her unconscious form a moment, smiling to himself. "The last shall be first," he muttered to himself, then took the sleeping girl to her room.


Brenda

Brenda awoke suddenly, as if coming out of a bad dream. She remembered seeing the man appear behind them, holding the gun-

Then this. She was in her bed, above the covers. She looked around a moment, not remember how she got here. Perhaps this was all a bad dream...

Brenda rolled out of bed, her white thighs peeking out underneath her negligee. She went to the door, then paused as she found herself unable to take another step. She backed up, then headed forward again. She felt her muscles contract, unwilling to touch the door.

"You can't get through it," a voice said behind her. Brenda whirled around, seeing the man she had seen before. Somehow, he didn't seem to fit the picture.

He was handsome, not cute, but handsome. He was barely taller than Brenda was, through his posture was picture perfect. His green eyes glowed with a dark intelligence that seemed focused on more than one thing at a time. He was wearing only a pair of white boxers, his lean, muscular body relaxed as he leaned against the wall. His hair was sandy brown, with blonde hairs weaved into his, giving him a golden glow. He didn't seem violent, but did look intense.

"What do you want with me?" Brenda asked, feeling a light fear over her.

"The answers in the question," the man said. "Just do what I say, and you'll be fine. If not," he shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you want me to do?" Brenda said, already guessing at what it would be.

"Take off your clothes." He said it so simply, it was astonishing. No "or else", no threats, just an order.

Brenda crossed her arms and looked at him. She had handled guys bigger than this before. She could handle this little man.

Steven sighed to himself. He had wanted to make this easy on her. But, oh well. He pulled the pain stick from behind his back, the settings already in place. He pointed it at her, and pushed the button.

Brenda felt a sudden lash land across her back. She arched forward in pain, just as another snapped lower on her back. She whirled around, trying to get away from the invisible whip that was slicing into her back, causing her to cry out in pain. On of the lashed slashed into her breasts, causing her breath to catch in a silent scream. Tears of pain began falling from her face.

Steven pushed the button again, and abruptly, the pain stopped. Brenda collapsed to her knees, feeling for the welts that must be there, yet feeling nothing.

"Remove your clothes," he said again. Brenda looked up at him, as if surprised that he was there. Once her clothes were off, she knew what would be next.

"Noo," she moaned, humiliated. This wasn't happening to her, not her, not here-

The lashes started up from nowhere, brining her cries into wails of pain. She twisted about, trying in vain to avoid the lashes that were tearing into her back, her breasts, her legs, the sharp pain making her cry out again and again.

After a full minute of this torture, it stopped again. Brenda sobbed against the wall as the pain faded away. She looked at the stranger again, in fear of him and his punishments.

"Take off your clothes," he said again. This time, there was no waiting. Brenda reached up and began pulling off the straps, her milky white breasts filling into Steven's view. Her nipples appeared next, the nubs already hardened from the chill air. Just as she started to drop it past her breasts, Steven's voice came out again.

"Put it back on."

There was a moment hesitation, which earned her a few seconds of invisible pain. She quickly pulled the straps back on.

"Take it off," Steve said. No hesitation as Brenda pulled it down, this time showing her black panties. She pulled these down, too, showing her well shaven crotch. Her bald pussy was pulling at Steve. He allowed his erection to rise with his boxers, the fabric being big enough to not show the obvious.

"Come here," he said. Brenda walked fearfully towards him, trying to cover herself with her hands. She stood before him, her breasts jutting out in front of her.

"Take off my shorts." he said. For a moment, retaliation flooded her eyes. She went to grab his crotch, to punish him and get away-

Without warning, his hand lashed out, backhanding her across the face. Brenda was more shocked by the speed than by the power of the blow. Of course, Steven couldn't very well tell her he had his speed and strength genetically altered, as well.

"Take off my shorts," he said again. Brenda felt no more resistance inside of her as she pulled down his shorts. Her eyes began widening in shock as more and more hard cock appeared before her, until finally it all sprang out, pointing right at her now level head.

Steven was a large man to begin with, but he made life easier on himself. His last change was an altered cock, 12 inches long and about 3 inches across. He smiled, seeing her surprise as such a monster in front of her. His cock twitched, as if giving her an obscene greeting.

"Suck it," Steven said. There could be no mistaking what he was talking about. Brenda glanced at it fearfully, licking her lips. There was no way that she could-

She felt a lash of pain across her back from that invisible source. She opened her mouth in pain- and felt her mouth filled with cock.

"Suck it," Steven said again. Brenda began sucking in earnest now, careful to stay away from his balls after another bolt of pain crossed her back when she started to touch them. Steven was taking to chances.

Brenda's head was bobbing up and down on Steven's cock, her hair falling down and tickling his legs. Every time she went down, Steven pushed a little more of his cock into her mouth, feeling it go down deeper and deeper into her through. Her saliva was coating it beautifully, making the way slick and warm.

Brenda felted the large pole stretching her mouth as it forced itself deeper and deeper into her. She had taken cock before, but nothing like this. She wasn't sure how much long she could take this.

Without warning, the cock started twitching in her hands. Oh, god, no, Brenda thought. A sudden gush of semen filled her cock, the taste flooding her throat. She glanced up at Steven, who looked at her warningly. She swallowed as fast as it came, fearful of what would happen if she didn't. After a few minutes of tasting the bittersweet fluid, it was all over.

Brenda did feel some relief. After that, he wouldn't want to fuck her. Then he might leave. But as he pulled himself from her throat, she was shocked to see that he was still rock hard, and still searching for action.

With a quick pull, Steven pulled Brenda to her feet. Her breasts pushed against his chest, the soft flesh poking into him. His hard cock pressed against her slit, as if seeking some sort of entrance.

Steven reached down and grabbed her cheeks, turning her until the was up against the wall. She started to cry out, then stopped at Steven's glare. His hard cock was rubbing up and down her slip, slowly. Then she the worst thing happen.

She could feel her juices starting to flow. With all of the tension, and the cocksucking, her body had started to react, preparing her for sex as so often in the past. The hard cock head began to get slick with juices as it ran up and down her crotch, tingling her swelling clit. His mouth was beginning to nuzzle at her neck, slowly, erotically as his hands cupped her ass cheeks. To Brenda's sham, she could feel her hips begin to move, trying to stimulate herself. She stopped herself, then felt herself start again.

Steven's cock was now very slick as it rode Brenda's slit. He pulled her up, spreading her legs. The tip of his cock brushed her hole, causing her to gasp. He looked at her, both surprised by her arousal.

Steven started pushing his cock into her. Brenda could feel herself start to expand, her body trying to fit in the monster at her gates. The sensations were flooding her pussy as the head began working itself in and out of her, causing her clit to buzz incredibly. She started moving her hips in earnest now, her face red with shame, but she couldn't stop, it just felt too goooooood...

Every stroke brought another piece of Steven's cock inside of her. It was almost halfway inside of her now, and there was still 6 inches to go. Steven held her up with ease as she started bouncing on his pole. She stopped fighting the sensations in her cunt. It was just to much. She felt more of Steven slid inside of her, and she almost screamed from the pleasure. He was doing it slowly, beginning to tease her with his length. Her breathing became more erratic.

Brenda suddenly froze in shock. "Oh, god, no, not like this, not this way, I don't want to get pregnant, please, OH GOD!" Her body shook from the sudden orgasm that rippled through her. At the same time, Steven allowed himself to go, his thick sperm flooding her unprotected womb. The feeling of the liquid splashing inside of her was just too much, and she started climaxing again. Steven pushed all the way inside of her, the tip of his cock bumping against her cervix as he filled her.

Brenda felt herself beginning to calm down. It had to be over now, she thought. No one could do that and stay hard. Yet, impossibly, he still was. Their combined juices was making his way even slicker, and the entire length of his cock was sliding inside of her, causing her hips to buck back and forth. She was groaning as his cock kept sliding into her like some obscene piston. His mouth was sliding down her throat and down to her breasts. "Yeah," she moaned as he began sucking on her hard nipples. "Oh, god, oh, oh, oh, OH GOD ITS COMING AGAIN!" Brenda felt her body begin to shake to her third orgasm. Steven kept on ramming her with his hard cock as he felt her press against him. He pulled out of her suddenly, throwing her against the bed. He pulled up behind her and started taking her from behind, her erotic screams music to his ears. She was pressing into him as hard as she could, trying to get herself to another orgasm. Steven felt his cock twitch again just as Brenda's head snapped back, her long hair tickling his chest. She began shaking again, her crotch massaging his cock like never before. With that, he released himself inside of her, again filling her womb with his cock.

Brenda fell down onto the bed, exhausted. He was totally spent after the experience. She heard the man behind her step away. "Thank you, my dear," he said. Brenda turned around, her cunt still buzzing from her orgasm. "That was very enjoyable. Now, if you don't mind, I have to see how your friends are doing." He picked up his boxers shorts and pulled them up over his still hard monster cock. He gave her a wave, and walked out the door.

Brenda got up and started walking to the door, feeling the same tension in her muscles that prevented her from getting there. She went back to the bed, her cunt open and wanting more of his cock.

She collapsed on the bed and started to cry.

Kelly

After Steven left Brenda's room, he allowed his hard on to shrink and his superactive testes to produce more sperm for him. He raided the refrigerator, eating the fruits and vegetables there. He had new plans for the next girl, and he would need his strength.

Steven laid the pain stick in front of him, carefully examining the electrical components. A few changes here and there in the programming, and -ah, that was it. Steven looked at his new invention for a few moments, whistling a happy tune.


Kelly

Kelly had already discovered that she couldn't leave the room. Any time she walked out of some invisible circle, she would find herself locked into place until she moved the other direction. Worst of all, she couldn't get a change of clothes, and was still stuck wearing the high nightgown that she had on last night. The pink fabric just covered her crotch, and her panties were missing. If she had to bend over, her bald crotch would be shown off to the world.

But so far, none seemed interested that she was even there.

Kelly felt something begin to tingle. For a moment, she couldn't identify its source. Then it came again, more forceful this time. A gentle prodding in her crotch, making her hips move forward in brief pleasure.

Must be all that time I've gone without any good cock, she thought to herself. It's finally getting to me.

The feeling came again, a wash of pure pleasure creeping over her cunt and nipples. Kelly squirmed into the feeling, as if trying to rub her pussy into the naked air. Well, since no one's here, I'm sure they won't mind if I make myself more comfortable.

Kelly slipped off her nightie, feeling the sensations double. Her fingers went to her cunt-and the sensations abruptly stopped.

Kelly tried rubbing her clit, trying to bring back the feeling. It was like rubbing cardboard. She groaned in frustration, and brought her hands away from her clit.

Instantly the sensations returned. Kelly's hands darted to her pussy to try and stimulate herself to orgasm, but it left just as quickly as it came.

Kelly moved her hands away again, and the feelings returned. This time, she kept her hands away, moving her waist into the sensations, humping the air. She tried touching her nipples, but it had the same effect. So Kelly hung onto the bedpost to keep herself from touching herself, but it was just so hard. The tingling sensations were making her gyrate her hips back and forth, trying to drive that invisible cock into her. But the feelings were keeping her just from orgasm, just on the edge of what she wanted. From time to time she would try to finger herself, only to cry out in torture when the feelings left her. So she stayed that way, moaning in anguish from the near cumming but never getting there.

Kelly was so involved with her dilemma that she never heard the door open and shut gently behind her. She kept twisting and turning, her breasts, her cunt, anything she could to try and make herself cum from the unknown source.

A set of hands appeared from behind her, pinching her nipples. Somewhere in the back of Kelly's brain there was a warning, as if this shouldn't be. But to feel real flesh on hers, ohhh...

Steven couldn't believe what he was seeing. His device was working better than he had hoped. He had been monitoring her progress until she had learned that self stimulation would get her nowhere. Now, it seemed as though she had learned it well. Her fluids were running down her leg from her crotch from her dance with desire. Now she was pushing into him, trying to get the stimulation that she so desperately needed.

Steven turned her around, kissing her hard. She returned the kiss, still gyrating from the sensations the device were giving her. She looked at him for the first time, as if suddenly realizing that he was there.

"Who- who are you?" she said, even as she rubbed her crotch against his giant penis. Her hands clawing into his back as she tried to use him to stimulate her swollen clit.

"I'm a man, you're a woman," Steven said. "You need to be fucked. What do you need to know?"

Kelly couldn't take it any more. She looked down at his cock, surprised by the enormous size of it. For a moment, she didn't want this. She hadn't been taking the pill for some time now for her modeling career, and she was ripe. Yet she couldn't wait any longer.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Steven asked her as she kept rubbing her herself against his cock.

"Uhnnn," Kelly groaned, already spreading her legs and trying to get the giant fuck meat into her. She gasped as it started piercing her, spreading her apart. She kept humping it, hoping that she could get off on it before he did, and keep her from getting pregnant. She could feel it slid deeper and deeper into her, helping to both soothe and increase the itching she felt. Yet, no matter how hard she pumped her hips, how much her slickened hole bounced off this giant cock, she couldn't quite get there. But she was so close, oh she was almost there, just a little more, yes, a little more-

Kelly rolled over on top of her mysterious lover, the entire length of his cock sliding up and down her slick hole. Her cunt buzzed with furious pleasure, yet she couldn't get there. If she stopped now, she'd die. Then she felt his cock twitch inside of her. She knew he was going to come inside of her, but she couldn't stop herself. She had to come, oh god, please let me cum-

Steven exploded, filling her womb with his potent seed. She continued to bounce up and down on top of him, her body unwilling to stop as he filled her. He kept himself hard as she kept bouncing up and down his pole, so close to what she wanted. She was screaming with the pleasure as he reached up and began pinching her taunt, pink breasts, but still no orgasm came. She felt him twitch again. Oh, god, please let it be this time, I need it so baaddd-

Steven felt his semen swarm from his balls, again exploding inside of her twisting cunt. She couldn't stop, though, not so close to what she needed. She fell on top of him, rubbing her rock hard breasts against his chest while his cock filled her love canal. He pulled her head to his, kissing her hard. Her tongue attacked his, as if that would give her the orgasm she so desperately wanted.

Steven pulled her off of him, turning her around. He used one hand to rub her clit while he started to push his slickened cock between her ass cheeks. "God, no, not there," Kelly cried out. But she made no motion to move away as the giant cock began filling her sphincter. She felt herself spread apart, feeling her ass buzz with the sensations of his dick inside of her. He started moving just the head back and forth, then began to push in deeper. He reached both hands up and began rubbing her hard nipples as she pushed back at him. She was rubbing her own clit as she felt him violate her ass, the sensations rising again. Steven looked down at his cock inside of her, and the thought brought him over the edge. He pulled himself out of her ass and jammed it as hard as he could into her hot pussy. He mentally flipped a switch, turning the device to full power. Kelly's nude body froze above him, her body suddenly shaking from the most powerful orgasm ever! Her cunt muscles squeezed Steven's cock hard as she shook on it, her face open in pleasure. Steven felt himself explode again, her womb now filled to the brim with him. He allowed her to cum for almost a full minute, then mentally switched it off.

He pulled himself out of her, hearing her moan from his hardness leaving her. He kissed her gently on the lips, barely feeling her kiss back. She fell to sleep almost instantly, her naked body laying on top of the covers.

Steven left the room, and began to plan his next encounter.

Clair

Steven wasn't so sure how to proceed next. He wanted to give each of the girls an individual experience, something to remember him by. He had used the device on the last two girls in different functions. Perhaps it was time for something new.

He thought about it for several minutes, until he decided that perhaps what was needed here was something simple and primitive. Perhaps even primal.


Clair

Clair had been awake for some time now, checking the confines of her strange prison. She was wearing a long baseball tee shirt that came down to her thighs. Of course, her panties were missing, adding to her confusion. If someone went to all of this trouble to make sure she couldn't get out, why weren't they already here, raping her or worse? Unless they were working on the other girls.

The thought made Clair shiver with pleasure. She had always had a fantasy about being trapped in a building and raped by some handsome stranger. She didn't catch much of a look at the person who appeared out of nowhere, but he seemed nice looking enough.

Clair, you are one fucked up little girl. You could be killed, and your looking forward to getting raped by some stranger. Sick, sick, sick.

The door suddenly swung open and shut. Standing there, totally naked, was the stranger, his hard muscles showing underneath his skin. His 12 inch cock pointed out like a diving rod, pointing straight at her.

Clair felt a lump in her throat. Oh, my god, this is really happening, she thought to herself. She looked him over, figuring that he had another thing coming if he thought that this would be easy. This might be a fantasy, but she still had her pride. No man had ever forced her, and it wouldn't be now. Even if she did feel her pussy start to get wet in excitement.

With unparalleled speed, he came forward, knocking her onto the bed. She fell backwards with a squeal of fright, not expecting the sudden rush from him. He pulled on her shoulders, making him face her on her stomach. With a quick movent, he had grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled, exposing her naked ass.

Clair pulled away to get away from him, her arms becoming tangled in the sleeves. She twisted about, her bottom half sliding about on the smooth sheets. She felt her breasts fall free of her outfit, her hard nipples rubbing against the smooth fabric. Good job, Clair. You're only 2 minutes into it and he's already got you going.

She pulled back as hard as she could, freeing herself and leaving her attacker holding her tee shirt. She ignored her own nudity, though she could feel his eyes caressing her breasts, her smooth stomach, her bald crotch-

He moved around the bed, and she circled in the other direction.

The movement of her bare thighs rubbing together started to make her pussy wetter. He moved in the other direction, and she moved the other way. That's good, keep him there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.