Massaging My Daughter - Cover

Massaging My Daughter

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2003 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: It all started years ago when, my daughter, Linda, had made the high school swim team. The only draw back was, their coach was an asshole and a full blown pervert. He made them swim two hundred laps at every practice and all of us parents found out it was nothing for him to sit in the girls locker room while they dressed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

© 2003

Feeling my hands on this sexy young lady made my life. It had been seven long years sense I've had the pleasure of touching her.

It all started years ago when, my daughter, Linda, had made the high school swim team. The only draw back was, their coach was an ass hole and a full blown pervert.He made them swim two hundred laps at every practice and all of us parents found out it was nothing for him to sit in the girls locker room while they dressed.

One night after about two weeks of all this, Linda was brought home by one the mothers. Linda jumped into my arms sobbing and crying her heart out.

I took her to her room and started her a hot bath to soak in, I knew it would help her sore body. As I helped her undress, It came to me that my little girl had turned into a sexy young lady.

Linda was five foot ten inches tall, long blonde hair down to her very tight ass. Soft blue eyes that would melt any body's heart. Her breast were a round and very full 36 dd. And her hips and ass is what really made me see her in a new light. Her hips were 34 inches wide, and so slim you could see every bone in her hip and pelvic area.

That day she had picked her smallest, powder blue, sexy pair of bikini panties I had ever seen in my life. They must have been a size smaller than she should have worn. Just covering the top of her pussy lips and maybe half of her ass.

She always wore sexy bikinis around the house and at night little night shirts with tiny panties on. But, never anything small as these.

I picked her up into my arms holding her close to me as I could, " You just relax baby girl, and after your bath I'll give you a rub down."

" I love you so much Daddy." And she kissed me.

As I lowered her into the tub of hot water I saw that her panties became see through when they got wet. I could not pull my eyes off of her young virgin pussy.

" Daddy, I'm sorry."

" What are you sorry for?" I ask.

" The one day I wear my turn on panties and it figures I need you to help me like this."

" Fuck baby, it's O.K." I got a red face, " I never knew how much you've grown up until just now."

Linda looked at me with a sexy little smile and ask, " Do you think I'm pretty and sexy?"

" YES, to damn sexy if you must know the truth... I'm going to get you a pain pill and make us a drink."

I let her have a few mixed drinks some time, it was better to let her try drinking at home than at a school party. So, I made us a strong Rum and Coke, she always said that was her favorite.

The pain pill I gave her was for me, it was very strong and knocked me on my ass when I took them. I knew it would really put her out for the night.

I gave her the pill and ask, " Where do you hurt the most honey?"

" Everywhere Daddy," she reached down to rub her hips, " The worst is here in my sides and hips.

We talked about what the coach had been doing to the girls on the swim team. Linda told me he had even began to touch a few of the girls and had taken one of the real young girls into his office. She was very sure he had sex with her.

" Baby why in the world didn't you tell me about all this shit he was doing to you girls."

She starting crying, " Daddy if I would have told you, you and I both know you would have killed him."

She was right, I'm a very big man. Six foot three inches tall and I go to the gym to work out every day for two or three hours at a time. The coach was a little guy that looked like a fag.

I could tell her pain pill was taking affect on her. Linda's pretty blue eyes were glazed over and she started to relax so much she almost went under the water a few times.

I reached my hands under her back and her long sexy legs. With one easy pull she was in my arms, " Wow, Daddy, take me big boy." She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I carried her to my room, my bed was big and I could give her a better massage there. I had a big towel already on the bed and some soft music playing to help her relax.

Linda noticed a song playing that she liked, " Daddy, dance with me."

I held her in my arms moving to the soft song. It was sweet, a love song about a couple that was going to make love for the first time. To tell you the truth, I thought about taking my sweet daughter.

When the song was over I started to lay Linda on the bed, " Daddy, will you kiss me like I'm a woman?"

I had a look of pain on my face, " Baby I can't kiss you like that your my daughter, I could get in so much trouble."

A little tear ran down her face, " Just a little man and woman kiss," She stuck her lower lip out, " Please Daddy."

She won, I leaned towards her. She grabbed the back of my head and gave me a long hot French kiss that lasted five minutes.

" Wow, thanks Daddy." And she smiled.

I laid her on my bed and told her turn on her belly. I about shit my pants when I saw her tight beautiful ass as she turned over. Linda laid on my bed face down, her legs slightly spread just giving me a little view between her long sexy legs.

It was time to massage this very pretty young woman, my hands trembled a little as I began to caress Linda's neck and shoulders. Her body was so firm from all the swimming she has done over the years.

Slowly my hands started caressing the entire length of Linda's back. From her neck all the way down to her firm little panty covered ass.

" Baby, I need to take off your little bra so I can rub you better" As my hand undid her bra.

Now I had full access to her long back, my hands worked there way up and down her. Slowly caressed her, letting my hands slide to her sides from time to time. Feeling her young soft breast. Each time I hear could Linda taking a deep breath in.

I working my way down to her hips, my eyes gazed at one of the most wonderful asses I had ever seen. As My hands touched Linda's hips I now felt her body starting to move as I caressed her. With each caress her body would push closer to my hands.

By this time I'm sorry to say I had full hard cock for my daughter. Ten inches of pure grade A beef.

As I worked my way down her long legs, I was really getting turned on. There's just something about a swimmers legs, how strong they are but, not muscle bound. Many times when I went to her swim meets I found myself getting hard as hell looking at all the girls.

My hands worked her legs nice and easy, the tops of her legs and around her young tender ass was one of Linda's sore spots. I rubbed as close to her panties as I could get, enjoying it to the fullest.

I pulled her body to were she was now laying on her side, I could massage her better that way. I placed one hand on the front of her hip, by her pussy and the other hand on her ass.

As I began rubbing her, " Oh, Daddy, I could just explode in your hands."

She rolled on her back, into my lap. Her little butt was resting right on my hard cock, I looked to the front of her, my hand was on her beautiful virgin pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.