New Experiences - Cover

New Experiences

Copyright© 2003 by Maclaren

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Linda has recently split up finds comfort from an ex and discovers a diferent side to herself

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I had to go into work in the afternoon for an emergency, but couldn't stop thinking about what might happen at the gym that evening.

When I got home I found Linda fretting about what gym kit to take.

"I think I left most of my kit in the bags that went into store," she said.

"Didn't you have some that you unpacked?"

"Yes, but it's old stuff."

"Shit, I wouldn't worry there's only going to be us and Christina and Helen, you're not trying to impress anyone are you?"

"No, you're right, I'll go get packed up."

Linda came back down wearing jeans and a T shirt with a jacket carrying a small kit bag. We went downstairs and got in my car and drove across to the gym. When we got there Christina and Helen were waiting for us.

"Hey guys what kept you?" Christina asked.

"We're only ten minutes late. Linda was worried about what to wear." I replied.

"Nothing to worry about - it will hardly be crowded."

Helen unlocked the door and after we all walked in locked it behind us.

"Got to be discreet while the place is being refurbished," Helen said.

We all went upstairs and Helen started turning on all the power in reception.

"Where do we all get changed?" Linda asked.

"Across the hall in the men's changing rooms," Christina said, "the women's are being refurbished after the fire. Don't worry there is plenty of room for all of us."

We went into the men's changing rooms. These are essentially one long rectangular room. To the right there is a series of lockers and benches with a small sauna and a row of showers along the far end separated from the main body of the room by a wall. To the left were more lockers and the toilets. The girls went to the left to change and I went down towards the showers. Where the girls went to change there was a row of lockers that came out from the wall and so protected them from my view. However Helen and Christina immediately took the two best paces and left Linda to change where I could easily see her in the mirror.

Linda had her back to me and I watched as she took off her T shirt and bra and slipped on her lycra top. Next she took off her shoes and unbuttoned her jeans and took them off quickly, followed by her panties. As she lifted her leg to take them past her foot a glimpse of her exposed pussy. Then she pulled on the Lycra shorts and to my disappointment reached into her bag and pulled out some jogging pants and a log sleeved top which she put on.

I quickly undressed and pulled on a T shirt and running shorts and went to wait for the others by reception. The three girls came out together, Christina in a pair of tight black lycra shorts and a matching black top with her long black hair tied back in a ponytail. Christina was a couple of inches smaller than Linda at about 5'3" and had a pair of small but perfectly formed A cup breasts. Helen was wearing a similar outfit in grey. Linda was the only one wearing layers of clothes.

We all went upstairs to warm up in the cardio room. Helen went straight onto one of the treadmills while Christina showed Linda how they worked. I went across to one of the rowers.

"Hey Christina, its pretty hot in here, any chance of getting the aircon switched on?" I asked.

"The aircon is down at the moment. You've just got to grin and bear it!"

I thought that it should be OK for a few minutes warm up, but it might be tough for Linda with her layers on.

Sure enough after five minutes Linda was sweating a bit and the girls were going to take her through a stretching and mobility session before going down to the weights room.

"You're looking pretty hot there Linda," Helen said, "better strip some of those clothes off or you'll be burning up on us."

"You've got to listen to the instructor here if you want a decent workout," Christina added.

Linda reluctantly peeled off the long sleeved top and then looked at the girls.

"And the jogging pants!" Helen said.

Linda was about to protest but Helen reached out and took a hold of the waistband of the jogging pants and began to pull them down. As they came down over her hips it became clear to me as I watched from the rowing machine that the lycra shorts were coming down too. It wasn't until her bare bum was exposed to the air that Linda realised what had happened and reached down to pull her shorts back up. However by then both Helen and I had had a very good view of Linda's gorgeous ass cheeks.

Normally by this point my cardio warm-up would have been over, but I was enjoying the view so much that I continued for a few minutes more. Helen and Christina worked together on Linda, putting her through the stretching and mobility sessions. They manipulated her body this way and that allowing both themselves and me excellent views of her body. All the while Linda struggled to keep her shorts up.

I decided that it was time to go down to the weights room to cool off. I tried very hard to hide my growing erection as I left the room. I did my stretching downstairs and was soon joined by Christina.

"Helen and Linda are finishing off up there and then are coming down to do a weights session," she said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Well they're going to be working on legs and lower back, so I am going to make sure that my workout schedule gives me a decent view - I like to watch!"

"I reckon I'll do the same."

Helen and Linda came down and headed across to the station for squats.

"We'll start here," said Helen, "no weight, just the bar and we'll see how you go."

As Linda got her neck under the padded part of the bar Helen positioned herself right behind her. She had Linda do the first set with her legs quite close together. Linda squatted down until her knees were well bent but her thighs were well off the horizontal and then began to straighten up.

"I want you to go a bit deeper than that," Helen said, "squat down again."

As she squatted down Helen rested her left hand on Linda's left hip and her right hand came to rest on Linda's right buttock. Christina and I were watching from across the room and were dying to see if there would be any reaction. As Linda got into a deep squat Helen increased the pressure on her bum and said:

"That's far enough, now back up, "she said, "lets finish the set."

There was no reaction from Linda except to blush deep red, but it may just have been the heat. Helen had Linda do four sets and continued to touch her often to give her a helping hand. Helen continued this approach on several other pieces of apparatus as she took Linda through a very thorough workout. Christina and I had a less thorough workout as we spent too much time watching the others. Suddenly Christina said "We'd better get through the showers maybe have a sauna and leave those two in peace before they catch us staring."

I was a bit surprised by the suggestion, but agreed, hoping not to miss anything. We went through to the changing rooms and I suggested that Christina showered first and then got in the sauna and I would shower when she was finished. The showers were communal and I wanted to preserve some sense of propriety. Christina agreed and I sat down in my section of the changing room while she got changed in hers. She soon came past me on her way into the showers wrapped in a towel. She flashed me a smile as she went past and I tried not to picture her naked as I heard her turn the shower on. After a couple of minutes I heard her come out of the shower and go into the sauna shouting "finished!" as she went in.

I took my turn in the shower and then with a towel around my waist I went into the sauna. I was greeted by quite a sight; Christina had spread her towel along one of the benches of the sauna and was lying naked, face-down on top of it. Little beads of perspiration were breaking out all over her back and buttocks and although it was dark in the sauna I could still see things pretty well. I said nothing but sat down still covered by my towel.

Just then we were able to hear Linda and Helen come into the changing rooms. Christina and I strained to overhear their conversation.

"That was a good workout," I could hear Helen say, "how long since you were last in the gym?"

"About two weeks," Linda replied.

Judging by the other sounds that we could hear the two girls were getting undressed before showering.

"Well you are in pretty good shape," Helen said, "I hope you don't mind me pushing and pulling you a bit, but I find that it is the best way to make sure that the technique is correct."

"No, I don't mind," Linda said, "It was a little strange at first but it builds confidence in things like the squats."

"Good, well we'll work more on that next time."

Helen and Linda walked past the sauna to get to the showers, I leaned back from the window so that they wouldn't see us.

"Don't worry, they can't see us," I heard Christina say from behind me, "with the lights out in here the sauna windows look like mirrors and besides Helen hasn't even told Linda that there is a sauna in here."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.