New Experiences - Cover

New Experiences

Copyright© 2003 by Maclaren

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Linda has recently split up finds comfort from an ex and discovers a diferent side to herself

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I moved Linda into the larger of my two spare rooms which had a double bed and a decent view out over the gardens. There were two built in wardrobes which would leave plenty of space for storage or at least there would if it weren't full of my stuff. I shifted some of the stuff out and promised to clear all the rest the next day. There wasn't an en-suite bathroom so Linda would have to use the one down the hall.

After Linda moved her stuff in we went through to the sitting room to chat.

"I spoke to Christina before the girls left and she said that they were going to the gym tomorrow evening, do you want to go along?" I asked her.

"I thought that the gym was closed after the fire," she said.

"It is closed, but there isn't much damage about half the gym is completely untouched. Tony doesn't mind as long as we're subtle about it."

"I would really like to go, but what I would really like is some classes or a personal trainer."

"Both the girls are instructors, I'm sure they will put you through your paces alright and you'll be able to arrange a massage with Helen."

"Okay sounds good to me. What time?"

"About six I should think."

"That sounds good - not too late with a work day to follow on Monday."

I then asked Linda what she wanted to do for the rest of the evening, and we agreed it was a good idea to just chill out and watch some TV.

"I'll just go and take a shower. Why don't you go and open some of that fine wine?" Linda asked.

"Oh, so you're the boss around here now are you?" I asked as she got up to go and take her shower, "I don't think so," and I aimed a firm but playful slap at her behind.

"Ouch!" she said. "What was that for?"

"Just to remind you who's boss around here, and that we follow a policy of corporal punishment around here."

"So, you've been turning into a pervert while we've been apart?"

"Two years of batchelor life - what do you think, besides I've always liked your ass."

"So I recall," she said as she left the room.

I went downstairs to get a bottle of wine and dumped all of the remaining debris from lunch in the kitchen and cleaned up a bit. When I came back up the stairs I could hear Linda in the shower at the end of the hall. As I pictured her soaping herself I began to get a hard on. I told myself to calm down and went through to the sitting room, poured myself a glass of wine and put on the TV. I decided to have a shower myself when Linda had finished. I had my own en-suite bathroom, but the hot water boiler struggled to supply two hot showers at once.

My sitting room has glass-paned double doors so when Linda finished in the shower about ten minutes later I was able to watch her as she walked back to her bedroom. She was wearing a short robe tied at the waist and had a towel tied around her hair.

"I'm going to take shower myself," I called after her as I headed to my room, "there's a bottle of David's finest Puligny-Montrachet in the Ice bucket in the sitting room."

"Great, I'll enjoy drinking that."

I had a long hot shower an somehow resisted the temptation to have a god wank, although the image of Linda soaping herself kept coming back to me.

After my shower I put on a pair of shorts and a T shirt and went through to join Linda. She was sat up on one of the sofas with her legs pulled up under her. She was wearing a pair of silk pyjamas with short bottos and a button up top. The material was pretty thin and I triednot to stare, but I couldn't help seeing her nipples which were just visible through the thin material of her top. This was going to be an enjoyable, if frustrating evening.

"Do you want me to call out for some food?" I asked Linda. " I've got menues for Chinese, Indian or Pizzas."

"Pizza sounds good."

"OK I'll go get a menu."

When I came back in Linda was kneeling on the floor looking through my videos and DVDs. Her ass was in the air and I was afforded alovely view. She turned around and said, "Typical man, hundreds of videos and not one that I want to see so far," she said. "Let me have a look at the menu and you can dig out at least a few films that I might want to see."

She was only being sarcastic since I knew that she quite liked half of the action movies that I had and actually asked to be taken to James Bond movies when we were together, but being a sentamentalist at heart I had quite a few films that would qualify as "chick flicks".

"OK," I said, "why don't you order two pizzas - you know that I'll eat anything, and I'll deal with the videos."

Linda phoned the Pizza company and ordered two pizzas and I looked out a selection of videos and DVDs for Linda to choose from. She picked out The Talented Mr. Ripley -borderline chick flick - but I didn't mind seeing it again and, to my surprise, Bound, which is a crime movie with some interesting girl on girl action and bondage. I had only included it as a joke but I said nothing. Linda had read the back jacket in detail and looked embarrassed as she chose it. I said nothing, since, if she had had less to drink I'm sure she would never have chosen it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.