My Wife, an Accidental Whore - Cover

My Wife, an Accidental Whore

by Sealawyer

Copyright© 2003 by Sealawyer

Erotica Sex Story: I love slutty women. This is how my wife became a total slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Slut Wife   .

I love truly slutty women. Let me tell you how my first wife turned into a 14 carat slut. I was a law student at the time. Perhaps, because of my studying, I wasn't paying enough attention to her, but nights when I was studying and she felt restless, she'd pick a fight, storm out of the house, go downtown and spend the night in an all night movie.

It gradually began to dawn on my that she probably wasn't spending all that time alone. I wasn't terribly disturbed by that realization -- we had already been involved in some mild swinging so I wasn't particularly concerned if she was getting a little on the side. Of course, this was long before AIDs became a problem, and my main worry was that she not catch the clap or get knocked up. She was on the Pill, of course, but they are never 100%. One night, however, when she started her routine, I surprised her by closing my books and putting on my coat.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said, not really knowing what she had in mind. "I'm going with you."

We drove downtown, and stopped briefly in a swinger's bar, but the place was dead, so we went on down to 1st Ave, and into an adult theater. A crowd of men was clustered in a corner back by the loge seats, but we ignored them and moved to the center section of the theater and before sitting Susan tugged her blouse from her skirt. She turned away from me. "Unhook me," she said. I reached up under her blouse and unhooked her bra.

We sat down. In that magical way women have, she wiggled around and soon extracted her bra from her blouse sleeve and handed it to me. Then she lifted her skirt and raising up, slid her panties down her lean thighs. I bent over to retrieve them before they fell on the filthy floor.

Then she leaned back in her seat, and opened the first four buttons on her blouse. Her wicked little hand, by this time, had crept into my lap. She leaned over, whispering, "I think we're attracting a crowd. Ooh, this is fun. Feel how wet I'm getting!"

I looked around. Sure enough, the seats on both sides of us had magically filled and men were sitting behind us, as well. Obviously, Susan's preparations had been noticed, and men were paying more attention to us than to the energetic fucking being performed on the screen.

She reached up and twisted her nipple through the thin cloth, while her other hand continued to tease my surging erection. Then she slipped her hand inside her opened blouse and openly began caressing her heavy, somewhat pendulous breast. She was basking in the attention she was getting as she absently plucked at a nipple while continuing to pay with my cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.