Wayward Wife's Punishment
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

I arrived at the address JJ had provided promptly at 8PM. I hadn't seen hide nor hair of WooWoo and wondered if she would show tomorrow. While waiting for a response to the bell, I went over my objective for tonight which was to see what Jillian Jones looked like without camouflage, and if the view was acceptable, nail her fore and aft before I left for home. Her residence did not fit the profile of a secretary. It was a small house set back from the street and sheltered by a stand of trees that offered another layer of privacy from prying eyes. I had Summer visions of this British lady climbing naked into a small hot tub located in the back yard and begging me to screw her senseless. My reverie was interrupted when she opened the door and ushered me inside her home.

One look at what she was wearing was all that was needed to disrupt my sex fantasy. JJ had on something that looked like a cross between a housecoat and a caftan. Whatever it was covered her from neck to just above the ankles. If anything her garb made it even more difficult to figure out what kind of body lay beneath. I began to despair that anything good awaited my eyes if and when I ever got that damned thing off her. As we entered her living room she reached out and gave my hand a squeeze as she said, "Welcome to my home. I do hope you will enjoy your stay this evening. I will do everything to make it seem as if you and your lovely wife have been reunited." My ears and another portion of my anatomy perked up immediately. There was still some hope. Patience seemed to be the proper approach to the situation. I was still in the game.

Dinner turned out to be a strain on my nervous system. I have no idea what she served, or how it tasted, being too busy fighting off JJ's probing questions concerning Jill, my seeming change in personality and my attitude toward marital fidelity. It was quite obvious that the lady had carefully prepared for this little "dinner", and was deciding, based on the answers she received, if I was to be the main course. My decision had already been made. If she invited me into her bedroom to test the mattress, it would all depend on what was under the Mother Hubbard that covered her almost like a tent. I was fully prepared if necessary to envoke the power of my marriage vows if it came to that.

Whatever I said, it evidently passed muster and so without any build-up she rose from her chair, gave me a broad smile and before I could react, bent over, nuzzled herself against my neck and whispered, " I think it's time that you had your dessert my dear. Let's go to my playroom so you can unwrap me and pay your respects properly." The die was cast.

My hostess led me down the hall to a door located at the back of her house. She smiled just before opening the door and turning on the light to reveal her playroom. One look was all it took to make me realize I wasn't in Kansas anymore. The room was starkly furnished; nothing on the wooden floor, one window covered totally by a single large panel of thick fabric designed to shut out any light or prying eyes, a lone, bare bulb located in the ceiling that shone down on the main feature dominating the room, the bed. It was spartan in construction and design, a double without even a headboard, with a thin mattress covered by a rubber sheet. What drew my eyes however were the four manacles located at its corners, apparently attached to the bed frame. Beside the bed there was a small metal locker, a few feet on the side and perhaps a foot and a half deep. It was then I heard the sound of a zipper being opened.

My eyes widened as I watched the matronly secretary reveal herself to me for the first time; it was worth the wait. Although the French usually have a word or a phrase for everything, it was a German word, zaftig, that fit JJ pefectly, for she was indeed fleshy and well rounded. She looked at me from the corner of her eye as she stepped out from the shapeless garment. Jillian wore only a matching set of sheer bra and panties now. The bra struggled against the weight of her melon shaped tits, and her stiff nipples poked out, stretching the fabric. Her panties were the full cut variety, circling her midriff well above the navel. The elastic was straining to contain the extra layer of flesh girding her, the result of a relatively sedentary life, a little more food than was necessary and the relentless assault of time. She turned slightly to give me an unobstructed view of her fat lipped cunt. It was devoid of pubic hair and I started to get hard as I stared unabashedly at her goody box. It was going to be a long night, a very demanding night, and I couldn't wait to get started on her. Jillian turned around to give me a good look at her broad bottom. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as she wiggled her ass in my direction.

" Well, do I meet with your approval? " she teased, knowing the answer before I could speak. I moved and cupped her big soft breasts which brought a purr from her. I tweaked her hard nipples and she wiggled her rounded cheeks against my stiff cock. "Someone is a bit excited. Why don't you get those clothes off so we can get down to business." Jillian said softly. Now it was her turn to judge me and when my hard cock popped into view she pursed her lips and murmured softly, " You'll do, you'll do just fine."

"I hate to be a spoil sport, but those cuffs better not be for me." I announced, cocking my head toward the bed.

Jillian made a wry face and then laughed. " If the cuffs fit, wear them. They look very good on me I've been told. Perhaps sometime later you may want to try them on for size. Most of my lovers eventually do and generally they are better men for it. Now do be a dear and help me out of these confining under garments."

Once she was naked, she stretched out on the rubber sheet and extended her limbs so they could be secured. "Aren't you taking quite a chance letting me do this? What if it turns out I'm some kind of pervert who enjoys abusing helpless women?" I asked.

"Then I shall be abused well and true, a fitting punishment for my poor judgement. However you will suffer consequences as well since a good friend of mine knows that you and I are having this tryst. She will be more than happy to corroborate my accusations that will be promptly made to the local police once you have had your way with me."

I snapped the manacle shut imprisoning one of her wrists and whispered. "You are a devious woman and deserve a thorough tongue lashing for this breech of decorum. Then I plan to pummel your private parts for the rest of the evening and a good portion of the morning as well."

" Pummel away my young stallion. This old body has plenty of life in it yet and a good session of enthusiastic sexual roguery is just what I'm hoping for."

Once JJ was all buttoned up, including a pillow under her ass to properly elevate her pussy for some serious attention, I settled down between her thickish thighs. Eating pussy is a skill that depends on practice and paying attention to details. My cheating wife had invested a considerable amount of time teaching me the "ins and out" of properly satisfying her before we got down to basics. I had recently had a few opportunities to regain my touch, so to speak, and was very eager to demonstrate my ability to JJ.

Initially she proved to be a tough customer to sell. The first thing I noticed was the strong scent that emanated from her cunt. It was a mixture of musk and something fetid. She giggled at my reaction to this unexpected challenge. "I haven't showered since Friday morning, and I wore a pair of very well constructed panty hose around the house all day while I prepared for your visit. I would imagine I'm a bit ripe at this moment. Now show me that you're a man and not a boy." The gauntlet had been thrown down, and now the games begun.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.