Wayward Wife's Punishment
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

It was touch and go for a few weeks as Nancy struggled to recover from the terrible tortures she had endured. Her twice-dislocated shoulders were properly set, and in order for them to heal it was necessary to restrain her arms. From that moment on she was completely at the mercy of the hospital staff and even some of the patients who roamed the facility at night. She also was catheterized to allow her urethra to heal from the brutal treatment it had received from the parson. This too was now used as an instrument of torture and humiliation by some of the staff.

Surgery was performed to realign the internal organs that had been displaced by the nightsticks and other items that had been used to torture her cunt. During the operation they also guaranteed that she would never become pregnant, by plugging and then tying off her fallopian tubes. This procedure was performed to give one of the newer staff doctors some experience at performing surgery. He managed to botch this operation and within two weeks she was opened again and the now badly infected fallopian tubes, her ovaries and uterus were removed. On a whim the doctors also tightened her vagina to the point that she had the cunt of a ten year old.

It took her nearly a month to completely recover from this. During this period she was providing oral sex to a great number of persons, both male and female, but it wasn't until the doctors pronounced her cunt to be "open for business" that the real horror began for her. The pain that she experienced while her cunt was being fucked was so intense that she usually passed out.It was then that she realized that her cunt was no longer capable of providing any lubrication, because any cock, no matter how small, caused her tremendous pain. This combined with the inelastic nature of her rebuilt vagina made normal intercourse a form of true torture.

There were a few sadistic types who were delighted to realize that sex could cause her tremendous pain. Those with small cocks also enjoyed making this big woman beg for mercy as they skewered her impossibly tight pussy with their substandard cocks. The most ironic part of this situation was the need for her rapists to use liberally lubricated condoms in order to protect their cocks from being rubbed raw by her tough, dry vagina. Some even put this fact to use as another way of torturing her, substituting fiery liniments and other irritants in place of regular lubricants. Soon the only people using her cunt were men with small cocks and women, whose strap ons were not affected by her lack of lubrication. All others now used her asshole; such was Nancy's fate in the hospital.

The parson never visited her during her three month stay. Sheriff Vlad and his men paid her regular visits to check up on her progress and rape her. He was still quite angry at her lack of cooperation and was determined that she would suffer for a very long time before he forgave her. This was probably the reason that he arranged for her to be paroled into the custody of the parson once she was well enough to leave the hospital. When she was informed of this decision she nearly had a heart attack, imagining all the cruel things he would probably do to her. Her fears turned out to be well founded.

She paused in her story to shift into a better position for the tonguing I was providing. Not only did she get on her back, she placed a pillow under her ass to elevate her cunt and also make it easier for my tongue to make the circuit from her asshole to her fat clit. She also put her arms above her head to emphasize her hard nippled tits and display her scarred armpits for some attention as well. I felt like a little kid in a candy store. So while I kissed, sucked, licked, lapped and nibbled on her goodies, she resumed her story.

The hospital discharged Nancy unofficially late one evening following a lengthy going away gangbang attended by both shifts. Her cunt felt as if it had been set on fire from all the merciless fucking it had endured from cocks and strap ons. Her gaping asshole was swollen and oozing a mixture of cum and blood from the hours of nonstop reaming it had been given. A few of the more adventurous types had managed to get their fists into her cunt and had punched away inside her aching fuck tunnel until she passed out. Attempts to anally fist her had failed, but not for the lack of trying. During her nearly three month stay in the hospital she had lost another thirty pounds, and now weighed 115 pounds, making her look like a skeleton.

They handcuffed Nancy's wrists behind her back and hobbled her with leg irons before marching her out to the loading dock stark naked, where the parson and a few of his buddies waited to take custody of her. Nancy literally pissed herself when she saw him, memories of the horrors he had subjected her to racing back into her mind. She started to sob and plead for mercy. He stepped up and slammed his fist into the pit of her stomach doubling her over. Then he brought his knee up between her legs and lifted her body about six inches off the ground. He stepped back and let her fall to the wooden floor.

She remembered being dragged by the hair and thrown into the back of a van. Instead of taking her to his place the van made a detour and soon she found herself in the back room of a seedy tattoo shop. The parson's men strapped her down to a table and gagged her. She heard the parson and the owner discussing what was to be done to her. She began struggling against the straps that held her down when she realized what was about to happen to her.

Nancy took an orgasm break from her story. I discovered that her clit still had some feeling in it provided it was bitten hard, and so I bit it hard, not once but three times. She went off like a bomb and thrashed all over the bed grunting and shaking as she had a big O. I recaptured her love button and chomped down on it some more while I jammed half my hand up her cunt. Away she went again for another wild ride, sweating like a pig and gasping for air while her big tits shook and her damaged nipples, such as they were, grew hard. " No more, I can't take another one or I'll have a heart attack." Nancy gasped as she tried to calm down. I couldn't resist pinching her cunt lips good and hard, enjoying the panicked look on her face. At this point she was my slave. It was then that I realized what held her and the parson together. They matched each other's needs. What a revelation! Suddenly I realized that June and I would never reunite.

Nancy was to spend the better part of a day in the tattoo parlor undergoing the torments of the damned. Initially the parson wanted all of her devil worshipping tattoos removed in as painful a way as possible. Then he wanted new tattoos inscribed in certain intimate areas of her body. Payment for this work would be provided by Nancy. Since the owner was not interested in her body for fucking, he decided that she would service his friends and other customers for a fee of course. To make it even more lucrative he arranged for her to be video taped as she serviced some of his stranger friends and customers and had her present markings eradicated.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.