Wayward Wife's Punishment - Cover

Wayward Wife's Punishment

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

Allie then proceeded to give the lowdown on Nancy and the parson. It seems that the parson and the county sheriff were old buddies and one day the parson received an invitation to come over to the jail. He found the sheriff and his men working on Nancy who had been arrested along with the other members of a motorcycle gang that was suspected of selling drugs to the locals. The first time he laid eyes on her she was stark naked and hanging by her wrists from a hook in the basement cell they used for their interrogations.

That was three years ago when Nancy was about sixty pounds lighter thanks to all the drugs she was taking. It was evident that the softening up part of the interrogation was over, and the real fun was about to take place. She had two black eyes, a split lip, a swollen bloody nose as well as ears that looked like saucers and all sorts of facial bruises ranging in color from black to yellow. One cop was pounding her ass cheeks with a rubber hose loaded with lead shoot while another one was seeing how far up her cunt his nightstick could go.

The sheriff had realized that this was one tough cookie and decided that his old buddy, the parson might have some advice on how to make her see the error of her ways. So for the better part of that day and most of the night the parson made some suggestions and watched the sheriff and his men execute them on this motorcycle mama. Nancy was douched with liquid fire, a mixture of chili peppers, horse liniment, wood alcohol and peroxide guaranteed to clean out anything and everything that might be lodged inside a woman's pussy, including its mucous membrane lining. The first time she got the usual dose that was diluted with an equal part of water. Later she got it straight from the bottle, something that had never been done to any woman before her. She screamed until her vocal cords quit and damn near ruptured herself trying to break free of the manacles holding her legs wide apart. The sheriff was a great believer in the third time being the charm, but in Nancy's case that proved not to be.

They finally had to shove a hose into her cunt and give her a full force cleaning to revive her so she could be interrogated some more. This time they blasted her front and back using a fire hose turned full on. It was like she was being beaten with a hammer as her tits, belly, cunt and asshole took a brutal going over. She kept passing out but refused to say anything despite taking the fire hose treatment for nearly an hour. They had to stop because it was getting very difficult for them to revive her, and the sheriff was afraid that she might die before telling them anything. That man was all heart.

A lengthy rape break was declared involving all those going off duty as well as those going on. Nancy was raped, reraped and then raped again and again until she was nearly unconscious. When the parson took his turn he made her eyes pop as he skewered her fucked out cunt. She had rarely experienced a cock as long and thick, let alone having it driven into her by three hundred pounds of very intense man. The parson really enjoyed watching her eyes go wide every time he bottomed out in her cunt, nudging her cervix to accommodate the intruder. The fact that her cunt was raw from the searing douches it had received made the agony associated with being raped by the parson even greater. That seemed to spur him on to even harder and deeper strokes that he delivered with relish. His friend the sheriff later kidded him about almost killing the prisoner with his cock before she talked.

Nancy was then strapped down on a low wooden bench with her legs bent under to make her cunt and asshole available for more torture while water was forced into her stomach via a hose jammed down her throat. The hose not only transported water into her belly, it also blocked any air from getting to her lungs. The cops would make bets on whether she would pass out from lack of air or the pressure of her bulging belly that got so big that it squeezed her lungs flat. Sometimes she got the water very slowly forcing her to pass out repeatedly before her stomach was pronounced to be at its limit. At times she looked as if she was in her tenth month with twins. Nancy stubbornly refused to say anything after each session.

They amused themselves by seeing how many nightsticks they could jam into her cunt at one time; five was the record, although they did manage to get four up her cunt while she was holding three in her asshole, a record of sorts. The parson mounted her while she was being filled and rammed his hard tool deep into her sore cunt as the water stretched her belly and made each thrust even more painful as her belly grew larger and larger. They realized that she wasn't going to talk when they beat her belly with a rubber hose while she was being bloated, causing her to almost drown in her own vomit.

Another rape break was declared and this time after the sheriff and his men had their fill of her cunt, the parson turned her over and fucked her asshole pile driver style until she bled like a stuck pig. So they hoisted her up by her wrists, which were cuffed behind her back, and went to work on her with rubber hoses and their fists for almost an hour. The parson concentrated on smashing her big tits flat against her chest wall over and over until she passed out. He revived her by holding a lit cigarette to her nipples and then resumed his savage beating until her tits were black and swollen.

Someone got the bright idea of attaching a couple of five gallon pails to her manacled ankles and filling them with water to further strain her aching shoulders. Nancy shuddered in agony as the growing weight stretched her muscles to their limits and then beyond. Suddenly she let out a strange half grunt half croak a second before there was a dull popping sound announcing that one of her shoulders had been pulled from its socket. A second pop followed almost immediately and she passed out as the pails of water sank toward the floor.

The parson was smart enough to realize that if the pails of water weren't released from her ankles, further permanent damage would occur as the tendons and ligaments were stretched until they ruptured. He quickly removed the pails from her manacled ankles and checked her pulse, noticing that she had turned a ghastly shade of white and her breathing was very shallow. He pounded his fist between her blackened breasts in an attempt to get her heart beating normally. It was at this point that the rest of them realized that their prisoner was on the verge of checking out on them. There was frantic activity to get her down and covered with a blanket to stop the shivering fit that started due to the state of shock she was in.

Ever the gentleman, the parson popped Nancy's dislocated shoulders back into their sockets. The pain snapped her out of her trance. To celebrate her return to the land of the living another rape break was announced and carried out once she was properly restrained with her hands securely cuffed behind her back, a position that caused her tremendous pain. To make it more interesting the large sink in the cell was filled and then Nancy was dunked into the water while they raped her from the rear. All the punishment she had absorbed previously made it easy to hold her head beneath the water until she started to inhale and swallow in her desperate attempt to find something for her lungs to breath.

Once she passed out her cunt would spasm and clamp around the cock that was boring her out at the time. The men really enjoyed the extra sensation this provided and so Nancy was nearly drowned by the enthusiastic dunking and fucking she received for nearly an hour straight. The sheriff had to intervene to prevent them from killing his prisoner; decreeing that Nancy had to be given a minute or so to recover every time she passed out.

The parson was the only one who ignored his orders, ass fucking Nancy until she passed out and actually turned blue from being submerged for over three minutes. When he pulled her limp body from the sink, she was pale and cold. He laughed and dropped her to the floor and then stomped her belly and tits until she spit up the water she'd ingested and began to gasp for breath. He laughed and let her have his booted foot right into her swollen fucked out cunt, not once but twice. Then he leaned down and grabbed her by the throat and said in a dead cold voice, " You are going to tell my friend the sheriff what he wants to know or I am going to personally fuck you to death. I'm getting tired of all this bullshit! I don't know what your problem is, but you are beginning to get on my nerves, and that can be fatal in your case. You've only got a little while longer to live; you think about that." To emphasize his anger the parson kicked her squarely in the cunt so hard that he nearly lifted her big body off the floor.

Nancy was dragged to a special chair and securely strapped to it. Her legs were spread to the max allowing them access to her cunt. The chair had no back, just a pad on a post to which her head was strapped. Her arms were pulled straight up and chained to an overhead track. The tiny seat on which she balanced had a hole cut out that allowed them to get at her asshole. The seat was so small that her big butt cheeks hung over the side. For some reason the parson hadn't paid much attention to all her tattoos; but now he focused on the large block letters "SATAN'S WHORE" that crowned her hairy cunt. Those words infuriated him to the point that he smashed his fist into Nancy's face, splattering blood all over the place as her nose broke and her lips split from the force of the blow. " I'm going to burn that filth off your body before we kill you! "He spat. Nancy even in her dazed condition shuddered at the tone of his voice, realizing that he meant what he was saying. The sheriff grabbed the parson by the arm and spoke, " Parson, get a grip on your temper! I asked you here to help me, not fuck things up!"

The parson was mortified that he had let this stubborn woman get the best of him. He nodded his head and replied to his friend, " You're right, I don't know what the hell got into me. Let me take a walk and then I'll be back to make this prisoner sing every song she knows and then some." The sheriff laughed and punched him on the arm, hard. " We'll keep her alive until you get back to close the deal. That's a promise."

The parson was gone for over an hour. The sheriff and his men continued to work on Nancy. They burned her with lit cigarettes and cigars, concentrating on her swollen tits, armpits, belly, thighs and cunt. Others amused themselves by trying to whip the skin off her back with a variety of weapons including a bundle of electrical wire that slashed her to ribbons, but was so heavy that the men could only it use three or four times before they had to rest. One deputy spent all his time beating her swollen shoulders with a nightstick, causing incredible pain and making her pass out repeatedly, much to the disappointment of the others. It was beginning to take longer and longer to revive the woman, so the sheriff called a halt to allow her to recover her strength. He knew that when the parson returned she would suffer as if she were burning in hell itself.

When the parson returned he was carrying a cattle prod, a modified field telephone and a bag of firecrackers, the big ones that could remove a finger. Nancy was about to get a taste of hell on earth, parson style. The deputies crowded around him and watched as he began to punish the beaten, burned and bloodied prisoner. At his request Nancy was gagged securely and then the parson leaned close to her battered face, smiled and said, " You are about to get a taste of what it's going to be like for you when you burn in hell for all eternity. I'm going to hurt you bad, real bad and you're going to take it until I decide to give you a chance to answer the sheriff's questions truthfully. If you don't tell him what he wants to know I will start doing things to your body that will make you beg for death, but I'll keep you alive, don't worry about that. You will talk, you will beg the sheriff to send you to prison for the rest of your life. You will do anything to stop the pain I will cause."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.