Wayward Wife's Punishment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Lex Ludite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His cheating wife is turned over to her sister and brother-in-law in a last ditch attempt at rehabilitating her. However this couple has some strange ideas about how to go about reforming his wayward wife which include gangbangs, humiliation and heavy duty punishment for her past sins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

My wife was still in the wooden chair, but now her body was arched and straining from the position in which she had been placed. Her hair had been plaited into a long braid and that had been used as an anchor point for her manacled feet, which had been pulled up under the seat of the chair and fastened with a length of rope to her hair. What really caught my attention and proved Rod's point about Allie's attitude toward her sister's tits, was how she had treated them.

Jill's melon shaped tits now looked like torpedoes. Each of her knockers had been separately noosed with rope wrapped tightly around the base. The two ends had then been hitched around a wooden dowel fixed to the back of the chair, causing her tits to be stretched whenever the dowel was turned. It was very apparent that Allie had been working on her sister's jugs for quite some time based on how swollen they were and their color, which was approaching a dark, angry purple.

It was Rod who brought the dildo buried in her cunt to my attention. " Hey honey, isn't that the one they gave you for being the swing club slut of the year? I thought it was too big for any normal woman. How did you manage to get it so far up your sister's cunt?"

Allie laughed and replied, " It wasn't easy; I used plenty of lube and took my time. I'll bet it took me nearly an hour to get that monster up her twat. It didn't help that she kept struggling every time I rammed another inch into that fucked out hole of hers."

" Sure glad I wasn't planning on using that cunt of hers tonight. I hope it snaps back into shape in time for the barbeque tomorrow." Rod added as he ogled my wife's naked body.

I was intrigued that my wife was so quiet. After a few moments I realized that she was gagged with something. Her cheeks were a bit puffed out and now I could see that something white was showing from between her lips. I got a little closer to make sure and Allie gave me the gory details once she realized what I was checking out.

" That's a cheesecloth bag filled with rock salt in my darling sister's mouth. I had to use it to keep her from making me go deaf or causing the neighbors to think that someone was getting killed over here. I'm sure that she's gonna be good and thirsty tonight. That's why you guys will find that big jug in the bathroom. It's for your piss. If Jill is a good little whore this evening I'll let her have as much piss as she can drink. If not, she'll just have to sleep with another bag of salt in her mouth after Rod gets through reaming out that tight asshole of hers."

A few hours later after a couple of drinks, a very nice dinner, and an hour or so of watching tapes of some of Rod and Allie's friends in action, I was in the mood for a little action. I was even considering nailing Jill for old times sake, but Allie would have none of that.

" Look you are our guest and the least I can do is provide you with some no nonsense sucking and fucking. I know that my sister has been giving you anything but her best. She admitted that to me this afternoon while you and Rod were taking your walk. I will have to confess that it took some convincing on my part to get her to spill her guts. You'd be amazed what comes out of a woman's mouth when there's a hot soldering iron about an inch from her nipple."

Jill had been offered something to drink twice, and refused. Despite this Rod decided to move her to the bedroom. He admitted that he didn't like the look of her tits, which were beginning to turn black and had swelled to the point that even a poke of his finger caused her to writhe in agony. He had tied Jill in a fiendish way; first bending her legs back and using Velcro straps to kept them bent nearly double. Next he pulled her arms up behind her back as far as he could and then Allied tied her sister's wrists tightly with a length of nylon cord and anchored her hands in this painful position by noosing the cord around her neck. Jill's bondage was completed when her mouth was filled with a piss soaked rag, then taped shut to retain it in place.

Before Allie and I adjourned to the next door bedroom we took a last look at my helpless wife who was lying on her back, her legs splayed wide in order to relieve some of the tension from the straps. Her tits were still swollen and discolored even after being freed of their tight binding for over an hour. Rod was stripping down quickly and just before we left I got a glimpse of his equipment. This guy was hung!

As I watched Allie peel off her top to reveal her pancake shaped tits I began to undress. Her body was smooth and lean, almost athletic. When she rolled down her panties I got wood. Her cunt was bald; her thick scarlet cunt lips made it seem as if she had a gaping wound where her pussy should be. There was a small red heart tattooed just above her cunt with some writing above it. I squinted to make out what it said. Allie laughed and pouched her cunt out toward my face as she said, " Like it? I love to fuck, that's what it says, the heart means love."

I licked my lips and then replied, " Wow, that looks go enough to eat!"

" You say the nicest things. I would love to have you tickle my twat with your tongue before you put that fuck stick in me." Allie said with a hundred watt smile. You probably need lots of pussy tonight since Jill told me you haven't been getting much in the last month or so."

I did more than tickle her twat. Perhaps I was inspired by the fact that right next door my dear cheating wife was getting her asshole reamed out by one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. Allie was bouncing around on the bed as I scooped load after load of high grade clam sauce from her spasming cunt. When I moved down to probe her tight asshole she went ballistic. " Oh my god! Oh my god! " Allie chanted as the tip of my tongue wormed its way past her sphincter. She tasted funky and that made me work even harder. Suddenly her asshole clenched tight, her body shaking and quaking as she rocketed off into a massive orgasm. I held my ground, such as it was, and rode out the storm, the flat of my tongue covering her twitching asshole.

As soon as she calmed down I resumed licking her sticky, sweet tasting snatch. Allie settled back and sighed as I worked my tongue up and down between her clit and asshole, with long stops at both ends of my trip. Abruptly she clenched her thighs shut, capturing my head in a dead grip, and then let out a long shrill scream as her lean sweaty body bounced up and down on the bed over and over, producing a very interesting effect as her twitching cunt plowed up and down my face, nearly drowning me in her cunt juice that drooled, then trickled from between her fat cunt lips. As suddenly as it began, it ended. Her thighs splayed open, freeing me from the pussy prison that still dripped fresh cunt oil and frothy, foaming cunt sludge. As I began to collect it with my tongue she grabbed me by the hair and shuddered. " No more, no more!" Allie gasped. " If I cum one more time I'll pass out. You are too much for me right now. Let me rest a while."

At this point Rod shouted, " Hey, keep it down! You're breaking my concentration!" Allie laughed and rubbed her soaked pussy. Then she turned and gave me a long, very wet french kiss, her hands playing with my rock hard cock. " You are getting everything you want tonight, no matter what it is. You can fuck my ass until it turns inside out. You can bite my titties until they bleed. You can fist my cunt or my asshole all you want. I'll suck your dick for an hour straight and swallow every drop. I'll lick my shit off your dick. I'll drink your piss; in fact I'll lie in the tub and let you piss all over me if you want. You name it, you get it."

I suggested that a nice long blowjob would be a good way to start and she responded with enthusiasm and skill like I'd never experienced. She licked my cock from base to tip, her tongue flickering and swabbing my twitching rod as she made trip after trip. She probed my pee hole with the tip of her tongue and then engulfed the length of my cock until it disappeared from view. The sight of my balls hanging from the sides of her suctioning mouth was a sight I'd long remember. She slowly came up for air and then repeated her sword-swallowing trick. Then she moved down to my balls and soon had them coated with her saliva. She moved still lower and began to move her tongue up between the cheeks of my ass, not stopping until she reached my asshole. I'd never been rimmed before and between her knowing tongue and her caressing hand that skinned my rock hard cock from base to head she brought me to the first of many cums. She didn't miss a drop, moving up quickly to capture my throbbing cock inside her warm, wet mouth as it exploded from the fantastic stimulation it had been receiving.

Allie laughed when she finally let my rapidly shrinking cock slip from her mouth. " That sure was a big load of nut butter you just gave me. It seems that Jill hasn't been delivering much pussy for quite some time, has she? Well, you just lay back and let nurse Allie take good care of that nice cock. We've got all night. If that's not enough I know that some of the ladies coming over tomorrow would be very happy to take care of any needs you have in that department."

While we lay side by side, resting up for the next round of sucking and fucking, the sounds of the activities going on in the next room were clearly evident. We could hear Rod's grunts, the responding creak of the bedsprings, followed by the muffled screams and gasps from Jill. Allie laughed and said, " Sounds like Jill isn't enjoying Rod's rod as much as she used to. Guess it's because he never got the chance to fuck her in the ass with it. Rod is really pissed about that to this day. Your little wifey is going to have one of the sorest assholes in the Southern United States by the time the sun goes down tomorrow night. Rod is going to hurt her good tonight, but wait until she finds out what's in store for her tomorrow."

I was curious, so I asked what was planned. " Everyone of the guys invited is an asshole bandit. Everyone loves to do anal. The only problem is that most wives aren't as big on anal as their husbands. So guess what will happen to my big sister tomorrow when she's hanging out there stark naked and trussed up like a turkey? These guys will do their best to not only pack her shit, but also make sure she never has to worry about being constipated again because her asshole will be permanently gaped." As she spoke the noises next door got a little faster and louder, signaling that Rod was about to blow his load inside my wife's quivering asshole. The thought of that happening started the blood flowing to my cock and Allie quickly took advantage of that.

Within minutes Allie had positioned herself so I had easy access to her cunt and asshole while she was free to suck and lick my cock and balls. I licked up and down from her puckered asshole to her swollen clit as she gobbled away on my rapidly stiffening shaft. She groaned loudly when I sucked her asshole, and then tongue fucked it. I felt my cock begin to slide down her throat as she deep throated me. I began to bite her ass cheeks as my cock started to twitch. She quickly backed off and whispered. " What will it be, my pussy or my asshole? " I stuck my tongue up her hot, wet cunt and wiggled it around before replying. " How about some of each with a little head whenever I change places? " Allie gave the head of my hard cock a long wet kiss and said, " I am at your mercy. Just make sure you get me off at least a couple of times before you blow your load."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.