I Love College Towns - Cover

I Love College Towns

Copyright© 2003 by tRafe

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The beginning of a Saga based on real-life events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

Girls were everywhere. Short, tall, blonde, brunette, and all of them beautiful and half naked. My heart stopped in it's tracks. After just being informed that I'd been given an obscene dose of viagra, I'd noticed that I was the only guy out here.

The trees surrounded the area the girls were populating, as many of them threw down blankets and sleeping bags, preparing for the inevitable orgy. Some of them had already started, sectioning off in groups of two, three and four, as they began kissing, licking, and teasing each other. I watched as one petite brunette held a handfull of red hair, as she knelt behind her, slamming a strap-on into her.

Then, I was caught off guard. Several sets of hands grabbed me from behind, pulling me backward. I had to follow, as I was losing my balance. Seven girls, headed by Julia and Lisa, pulled me toward a large tree that sat a few feet away. Quickly, they tied my hands together, and bound me to the tree. In utter shock, I didn't know how to respond to this strange situation.

"Comfortable?" Julia said, in a sadistic tone. Her grin gleamed in the moonlight.

"Not really." I answered, as the ropes dug into my wrists. The girls were all admiring their work. Lisa strolled up to me, and unzipped my pants, dropping them to my knees. I blushed bright red with humiliation.

"It doesn't matter." Julia replied, as she stood there, smiling, still in the nude. "You've gained quite a reputation, James. When we went back and told the other girls about you, and the things we've all done, together, they all wanted a taste."

I was dumbfounded. A taste? Of me? More like a gangrape.

"Julia, I really don't want to do this." I said, trying to plead with her. Any man would've given his left testicle to be in the situation I was in, but not me. I didn't want to reveal to her that I loved her, but I just couldn't go through with the current situation. It felt so wrong.

"Did I ask?" She snapped back at me, in a cruel tone. Her expression had now changed from one of secdutive beauty to one of anger. "James, you're nothing but a dick to me. The same goes for Lisa and Stephanie. You're just a good fuck. And that's exactly what you're going to be to every girl out here, tonight. Just a dick." She hissed at me, her words cutting me like a knife.

I felt as though I'd been punched in the stomach. All the events we'd shared together, over the past few days. All the trouble I was getting into, at work. I thought it was over a girl who I was in love with. I should've known better.

"Julia..." I fought to speak. My stomach was full of knots. "I fell in love with you." I told her. That was when everyone burst into laughter. Especially Julia. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Just like a little dog, huh, Jules?" Lisa giggled. Julia was still laughing. It took another five minutes, before any of them finished. Slowly, she was regaining her composure.

Slowly, she walked up to me. Her hand rested on my cheek, and I felt her fingers slide through the warm liquid that was streaming down them. I didn't realize that I'd been crying. Out of my view, one of the girls behind her handed her something. She kissed my lips once more, softly, before she hit me with a blunt object, knocking me out.


What followed is still a mystery. I remember so many faces, fading in and out of memory. I remember regaining conscienceness momentarily, while I choked for air. A young brunette was strattling my face, riding her cunt across my mouth. By then, I must've been cut down from the tree.

I had little or no idea of what was happening, as I felt the mind-numbing pain, from the trauma to my head. It felt as though I had sunk to the bottom of a swimming pool, and was looking up. The few images I remember are too blurry to get much detail. The voices, though... I remember everything I heard. "Give me that dick, you dirty bastard!" I heard one girl say, while feeling her weight bouncing on and off of my cock. The other girls giggled and moaned, I assumed they were watching. I could feel hands on my body, caressing my flesh, as they took turns using me to get off with.

I was now a victim. Nothing more than a tool to use in their sexual exploits. But then again, according to Julia, this was all I'd been since the beginning. The difference was, that now, I wasn't willing. The night went on, and I felt myself get fucked, time and again. They took turns using me, then cleaning up the mess with their toungues. When I thought it was all over with, I started to regain conscienceness. I was wrong. The worst was about to come. The last time I would ever feel Julia's touch.

My eyes opened, slowly, as she mounted me. My dick slid easily into her waiting pussy. Her eyes were locked on mine. "I was hoping you'd be awake for this, James." She said, as she finished mounting me. Slowly, she began pumping. She was in no hurry. "I wanted you to know that I've enjoyed our time together." She said, her tone sounding like a disappointed parent, talking to a child.

I wanted to push her off of me, but I was too weak. I wanted to say something back to her, but my head hurt way too bad.

"I'm sorry it's come to this." She said, her eyes still locked on mine, as she began picking up her pace. I could feel her sweet cunt, so tight around my now-aching erection. "I never liked the idea of actually harming you, but you weren't going to ruin tonight for the sorority. For me." Her words were cold and harsh. Her hands rested on my chest, as her hips bucked, pushing me deeper inside her.

Her breath was now getting rapid, as her eyes peered into mine. I wanted it all to stop, now. I wanted to go back to the Broken Bridge. Back to Deep Ellum. Hell, even back to the Wal-Mart fitting room. I never wanted this to be the result of my relationship with her. Not this.

Her speed increased, as she gave me a small smirk. "I'm a senior, James. I'm about to leave Texas. So are the rest of the girls here." Her smirk grew, as did my swollen member, inside of her. "Our sorority has a tradition. One last fuck fest, before the end of college. One guy, versus the entire sorority." Her riding started to become wilder, causing my throbbing cock to ache even more. "You were supposed to be the guy. The one to fuck every one of us. But you had to do something childish, and fall in love."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.