I Love College Towns
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by tRafe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The beginning of a Saga based on real-life events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

I woke up to find that the three had laid down next to me, and fallen asleep. With Julia on my left, and Lisa and Stephanie on my right, I couldn't help but smile. They held me tightly, their faces snuggling into my still-exposed chest. As I lifted my head, I found that with the exception of my shirt, all four of us were completely clothed. They must have dressed me in my sleep.

I laid my head back down, listening to the girls breathing softly on my chest. Carefully, I reached around Julia and into the breast pocket of my unbuttoned shirt, and found my cigarettes and lighter.

As I placed the cigarette between my lips, I looked into the sky, staring in awe at the neon colors the sun had flooded the sky with. It must have been just before 6 a.m., I told myself.

I lit my cigarette and laid there, enjoying the feel of the girls soft skin against mine, as they slept. I'd never been more relaxed in my life.

For the longest time, I felt myself laying there, devoid of any thought or worry. My only focus was on doing everything I could to enjoy that moment. I must have laid there for 45 minutes before I heard Julia inhale deeply, beside me. I turned my head and she looked up at me, before carefully rubbing her eyes.

"Morning, glory." She said, smiling up at me. Slowly, her lips met mine, kissing me so softly I thought I was lost in a dream. Softly, her lips parted mine and her toungue slid into my mouth, seeking out my own. She let out a sensual moan, as her toungue encircled mine, dancing between our mouths. I was in heaven.

Carefully, she finished kissing me, and pulled her head back. Her eyes looked deeply into mine, as her hand gracefully brushed her hair from her face.

"Did you enjoy yourself, last night?" She asked, smiling almost mischeiviously.

"You tell me." I answered, smiling, as I nodded toward the bulge of morning wood, that pertruded from inside my pants. She giggled.

"I'm glad. How about dessert?" She said, as her hand landed on my thigh, and began sliding upward.

"Shit, yes." I hissed, her touch overwhelming me. She giggled and continued running her hand up my thigh, until it landed on my dick.

With amazing precision, she unzipped my fly, allowing my tool to spring forward from it's cloth prison. Her small hand wrapped around the shaft and began stroking it. Her eyes locked on mine, once again, her smile almost becoming a permenant fixture. I was so focused on the pleasure she was giving me, that I was completely unaware that Lisa and Stephanie had rolled away from me, in their sleep.

We kissed, passionately, as her hand slid up and down the length of my now-throbbing cock. I could feel the pressure building inside me, as the pleasure began consuming me entirely. I couldn't take it any longer. I had to have her.

With a sudden motion, I rolled onto her, spreading her legs instantly. She squealed with suprise, as the head of my dick landed between her legs, up her skirt. She giggled, slightly, before feeling my cock pressing against her naked flesh.

"Oooh." She said, in a silly tone. "Taking control, are we?" She finished, grinning.

I ignored her words, as I took my dick in-hand, and began rubbing it up and down the span of her soft, shaven pussy. After a moment, her eyes closed and her head tilted back. She began to moan, slightly, as the grin washed from her face, and she bit her lip. My pre-cum and her dampness thinly coated the flesh surrounding her opening, as she began gyrating her hips against my pulsating member.

When I felt she was wet enough, I slid the head of my dick into her opening, causing her eyes to open, along with her mouth, in an expression of shock.

She was unbelievably tight, forcing me to put a little more effort into my insertion. Slowly, I worked the head of my fully erect shaft in and out of her tiny hole, unwittingly teasing her while trying to ease my entrance into her. Her hands wrapped around my torso, her nails automatically digging into my back.

She clawed lines from the top of my back, to my ass, before grabbing it with both hands. With a grunt, she used her grip on my ass to push my dick firmly inside of her, impaling herself on my 9 inch shaft. "Oh, God!" She almost bellowed, as it bottomed-out inside her with one thrust.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.