Skin on Skin

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: On the floor was my fourteen year old sister Mel, her white blouse thrown open and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her short skirt was up around her waist and her knickers were missing. Between her legs Des was thrusting away, the only sound was skin slapping on skin

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I was sitting on the bed looking down at the floor in front of me, it was a quiet Wednesday in the middle of the summer break and we were at Des's house. His parents were out at work so we had the place to ourselves. On the floor was my fourteen year old sister Mel, her white blouse thrown open and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her short skirt was up around her waist and her knickers were missing. Between her legs Des was thrusting away, the only sound was skin slapping on skin. Des was going first because it was his house and he had supplied all the drinks and snacks. Watching from the other bed were Sam and Rick each waiting, somewhat impatiently for their turn.

Mel was lying with her arms above her head, her legs spread wide and her knees slightly bent. She seemed to be taken no active roll in the procedure but I knew she was really enjoying herself. Over the last months I had become aware of her little ways, the way her eyes were closed and her mouth open sucking in gulps of air were a dead give away. Just then Des thrusts became erratic and then he became still as he pumped his juices into her. Des wasn't given the time to enjoy the after glow before he was roughly pulled off and replaced by Rick. As Rick entered her, Mel let out a small whimpering sound, but then again she was quiet. The only sound was the slapping of skin on skin.

The clock ticked on and Sam replaced Rick for his turn then at last all was still.

"Ok Mel," I said, "you can get dressed now, I think they've all finished."

She opened her big blue eyes and stared up at me, with just a nod she sat up, smoothed down her skirt and buttoned up her blouse.

"Has anybody seen my knickers?" was the only thing she said.

It was only a ten minute walk back to our house and for most of the way Mel walking silently beside me.

"How was it?" I asked, as we at last approached our house.

"A bit strange," she giggled then she was quiet for a minute as she collected her thoughts.

"At one point I was happy for it to go on and on, it was smashing and then suddenly only a few minutes later I was wanted them to finish, so you could have your go."

"But you enjoyed yourself though?" I asked.

"Oh God yes," she sighed, "It was smashing, such a turn on to have all those guys lusting after me."

"So you wouldn't mind doing it again some time?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said, "but not today, ok," she giggled again, "now let's get home I want you inside me," she put her arms around my waist and hugged me.

We got home just minutes later and Mel headed for the shower.

"Give's a minute ok," she called out.

I undressed and lay down on my bed, I hadn't wanted to take my turn in front of the other guys, them suspecting that I as fucking my sister was one thing, them actually knowing was something completely different.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.