Lucky Stone - Cover

Lucky Stone

Copyright© 2003 by Bakerman

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lucky stone changes a boys life and the sex lives of his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Mom and I didn't fuck for the rest of the weekend and Sue arrived home on Sunday just before Dad came back from Grandma's. He wanted us all together for a surprise announcement. Then he finally told us he had won the best salesman of the year award from his company and that the prize was a week's holiday at a tropical island resort for the whole family we just sat stunned.

Then Mom said she had nothing good to wear to a fancy resort and Sue joined in saying she also needed some new stuff like bikini's and beach wear so I just upped and joined in the chorus for some new stuff as well. Dad then said we had two weeks to get organized before we left and to hit the stores and get what we wanted.

Due to a combination of mix ups we arrived late at the airport and were advised that our seats had been given to other travelers and that the flight was already on the runway. The airline company escorted us to a guest lounge while they tried to arrange other seats on the next available flight. Dad was ranting and raving about having this holiday ruined and my hand went to the stone and I made a silent suggestion of a happy and adventurous time. We were waiting in the lounge when a gentleman with a limp who had been looking at us since we arrived approached and asked about our destination. Dad told him where we were going and he said he was also going to the island as he had a home there and would we like to go with him and his wife on their private jet. We were all speechless until Mom gasped out a yes. The man, Maurice, made a call from a courtesy phone and then told us it's all arranged and to follow him.

I was thinking a Gulf Stream type private jet but it was in fact a converted 707 which Maurice told us had belonged to some big 80's rock band and that his company now owned. Boarding the jet we met Maurice's wife Vesta who had to be twenty or thirty years younger than him and who looked like a swimsuit model.

As soon as we were airborne Maurice asked would we like anything to eat or drink or perhaps a little tour around the plane. While Mom, Dad and Sue stayed with Maurice talking and eating Vesta took me to the "entertainment" area at the rear of the plane. This part of the plane had a mini theatre set up as well as the latest audio and video games gear. I asked Vesta what games they had and she told me that there was a selection of sports, action, puzzle and fantasy games. I told her I loved fantasy games and she replied so did she. "What's your favorite fantasy game" I asked and she said "The one where I suck some guys cock while my husband is nearby." I turned around and she already had her jacket off revealing a set of large firm breasts with nipples poking right off her chest. Vesta put one hand behind my head and pulled it into her bosom while her other hand began to rub my cock through my jeans.

While I licked, kissed, nibbled and sucked her tits Vesta had released my cock and was pulling and stroking it to full size. She pushed me back and dropped to her knees her lipstick coated lips locking around my cock head. The feeling of her tongue swirling about my member was nearly enough to bring me off but I held on remembering the stone and how it had stopped me cuming with Mom and Jenny. Vesta was going all the way down her nose buried in my pubic hair as my cock disappeared down her throat then she pulled back so she could grip it in her fist and pump it a few times. Vesta ran her tongue down the back of my cock all the way to my balls and then took one into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. She jerked my cock until I thought it would tear off. "You're a strong boy" she said while still pumping my cock "most guys would have cum by now. What's the matter are you scared of being caught?" That was it I thought if she wanted it then here it comes and I shot a long stream of spunk onto her face. The second burst went on her tits and then she took my cock back into her mouth and sucked and pumped until I thought my balls would pop out. Vesta used one finger to wipe the cum from her face before licking it off. She rubbed the rest of my cum into her tits and then said we should go back to the others. I did up my jeans and followed her to the front of the plane.

Dad and Sue were in an eating area behind the main cabin. Sue was talking to the lady flight attendant about getting into the business. Dad had a drink and a sandwich and Vesta stopped to join him. As I entered the main area I could hear Maurice talking to Mom and he admitted that he recognized her from the videos and that's why he asked us to join him. Maurice looked at me with grin as I took a seat. His seat had a display screen attached which he folded down and then asked Mom if she would like to see the rest of the plane. As they were leaving Dad and Vesta went the opposite direction on their way to the cockpit. "Going to join us?" Dad asked. "No, I think I'll just relax and enjoy the flight" I answered.

Once they had entered the security door to the cockpit I moved into Maurice's seat and flipped up the screen. I tapped a few keys and then the display showed Mom giving Maurice a blow job in the entertainment area. At first I watched with fascination then I realized that Maurice must have been watching Vesta do the same thing to me. I turned up the volume and Maurice just talked about watching Mom's video's and how turned on he was when he watched them. He even said that he had bought the film company so as to have all the footage of Mom put on one DVD which he had on the plane. Mom continued to suck and pump his cock until he finally came but it was just one spurt and the rest dribbled off his cock but Mom licked every drop. Then Maurice looked straight at the camera and gave it a wink. I flipped off the screen and went to the eating area and was seated with a drink and sandwich when Mom and Maurice entered.

A light flashed on the phone and Maurice talked to the pilot who informed us we would be arriving at the island in 30 minutes. Maurice then asked to be put through to the house and in a few moments was talking to someone named Edwards and told him to contact the resort and advise them that guests of his would be arriving shortly and to make sure they were well taken care of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.