Lucky Stone - Cover

Lucky Stone

Copyright© 2003 by Bakerman

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lucky stone changes a boys life and the sex lives of his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It was about 6:00 pm and Dad was cleaning the kitchen and starting dinner. He asked me to take out the rubbish bins and make sure the gates were locked. As I headed out the back I heard Sue coming done the stairs. I ducked into the laundry until she went into the kitchen and then snuck back to the door to see what was happening.

Sue was wearing a long t-shirt and I could tell she had no panties on. She walked up behind dad and gave him a hug as well as giving his cock a squeeze before sitting at the table. I was holding the stone and hoping they wouldn't see me. Sue lifted one leg onto the chair next to her and I could clearly see her recently fucked pussy under the table.

"Gee Dad your balls must have been full this afternoon I've still got cum dripping from my cunt. It feels like I fucked two guys today. I must be getting good at this."

"Quiet honey, Mark has just gone outside, he'll be back soon."

"Maybe I need to start him on the road to manhood" said Sue running her fingers along her slit and bringing them up to lick clean.

"If it's more sex you want then have you considered my offer?" asked dad.

"Let me see. Fuck two old guys so you get a big contract bonus and I get $200 bucks. I don't think so. And what happens if you don't get the deal?" said Sue.

"Listen Dad here's the deal. Two grand if you get the contract and five hundred if you don't. But wait I also get $200 for each extra load of cum I cop after they shoot one each."

Dad was about to say no when his mobile rang. It was his boss, Mr King, who wanted the update on the contract discussions. Dad told him the two Arthur's would be here on Saturday for final input on the deal and he had a new sweetener to pull them in. Dad finished the call and turned to Sue and agreed on the deal. Sue rubber her hand over her pussy and then when it was all gooey with cum reached over to dad and said "shake".

After dinner I went to my room and with some digital help produced a form for permission to attend a sports day on Saturday which would have me out of the house all day. Then when I got dad to sign the form I asked if I could use his workshop to do some work on my bike. Pleased that I would be gone for the day he readily handed over the keys as he sat and watched TV. The back wall of the workshop is covered in peg board to hold all the tools. Selecting some slightly hidden spots I drilled through the wall to the storage area behind. I could hide in here and see through to get all the action.


Saturday came and I headed to the mall and found a spot where I could see the store Sue worked at. Around midday she left work and was talking on her phone probably letting dad know she was on her way home. I raced to my bike and headed home I would be there before Sue left the car park. As I neared home I was passed by a car from "Arthur's Hardware". I rode down the service way and was hidden in the storage area while the two Arthur's, Senior & Junior, came through the house with Dad.

Arthur Senior (AS) is between 60 & 70 years old and came here after WW II from Europe he is only a bit over 5ft tall but years of carrying hard ware supplies as left him with a solid body. His son Arthur Junior (AJ) is between 40 & 45 years old and is 6 ft and slim. Dad ushered the men into the workshop and I could see and hear everything from my vantage point. Dad showed the men the full range of tools he planned to sell them as well as some projects he'd made using the same equipment. AS waved his hands and remarked that others had shown him similar products and that their offer was also the same so did Dad have anything else to offer. At that moment Sue entered wearing a long black wool coat. I could also see she had on stockings and high heels.

"So Dad these guys want a sweetener do they?" said Sue

Dad did the introductions and as Sue approached AS she dropped the coat to reveal high heels, thigh high black stockings, a sheer black G-string and a black satin push up bra.

"Does the competition have this to offer as well?" said Sue slowly turning and moving on to AJ. Both men were stunned by the display and turned to my father who said "Yes gents my daughter is yours for the afternoon if we have a deal".

Sue reached out and began to rub AJ's cock through his trousers while squatting and standing, opening and closing her legs as she faced AS. AJ began to fondle her breast and I knew Dad had them. As she dropped lower Sue pulled down the zip and released AJ's cock that continued to grow to an impressive size as Sue placed it between her lipstick covered lips. I could see that AS was getting aroused by the view on offer and he moved closer as he undid his own trousers. His cock was only about 5 inches long but was as thick as a fist. Sue turned and started running her tongue over the bulbous head. Meanwhile AJ had begun to remove his clothes and dad moved some of the padded boxes he had made to the centre of the room. Sue stood on one of the boxes and began to dance. AJ came forward and was at the right height to kiss her breasts while AS moved around and kissed and squeezed her arse.

Dad leaned against the wall while two naked men handled his daughter. Sue had closed her eyes as AJ removed her bra and licked her erect nipples biting and twisting them until the stood out proudly on her chest. AS had his nose deep in Sue's crack biting and licking her arse. Sue spread her legs so AS could get his hand in her panties and finger her cunt. She reached down and took hold of AJ's cock and slowly started to rub it. She slid her hand along about 8 inches of throbbing muscle and then squeezed his balls before running her hand back to the tip. She wiped some pre cum from his slit and licked it from her finger. AS asked her to get down on all fours. In this position he got underneath and continued to lick her cunt. AJ got in front and Sue opened her mouth to accept his engorged penis letting it slide in before twisting her head.

Dad continued to look casual leaning against the wall but his boner was matching my own when AS climbed out from under Sue and also noticed Dad's hard on.

"If this is a contract negation then all parties should be at the table. That pen in your pocket looks like it might be leaking ink" said AS

Dad quickly undressed and moved behind Sue and continued the arse licking. AS moved to the front and had Sue lick his cock while AJ made another attack on Sue's breasts. Sue then sat up while still sucking on AS she took a spare cock in each hand and jerked them both. Now she moved from cock to cock spending a minute or two sucking each before selecting another. All three cocks were different AS was short and thick, AJ long and thin while Dad's seemed to bend upwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.