Lucky Stone
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Bakerman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lucky stone changes a boys life and the sex lives of his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The following Wednesday I arrived home at 3:30 pm. Dads car as well as Sues were in the drive. I was starting to learn how the stone could make people do what I wanted but it seems that they have to secretly want it too like my sister and her lesbian scene from Saturday.

Hoping that Sue and Dad may be at it again I went around the side of the house instead of through the front door. As I made my way towards the rear of the house I heard hammering from the garage. I tried the door but it was locked. "Hey Dad you in there?" the hammering stopped and Dad called out that he was working on some storage boxes for the garage and that he would be about another hour. "How come the doors locked?" He said it's not locked just jammed and that was his next job. "O K then I'm going in for a shower." Again he called out not to make any noise that might wake Sue and to call him about 5:00 and he would start dinner.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and was about to dump my dirty sports gear in the laundry hamper went I saw a pair of Sue's undies lying on top. I picked them up and was about to sniff them went I felt the dampness of the material. Carefully unfolding them I could still see the cum that had collected in the crotch. "Well well freshly fucked and totally tired. Too bad I wasn't here earlier" I thought. My dick was getting hard and I pulled off my shorts and began to rub the panties all over it. I began to wonder how deeply asleep she was and maybe this was my chance to lose "it".

Wearing nothing but my t shirt and holding the stone I crossed the hall from the bathroom to Sue's door. I slowly turned the handle and the door inched open. The afternoon sun fell across the bed revealing her in all her glory. She was sleeping soundly on top of the covers wearing only a pair of lace front panties, her breasts rising and falling with her steady breathing. As I moved closer to get a good look I noticed a bottle of pills on the bedside table. She must have taken something to help her sleep in the daytime.

I became bolder and reached for her breast giving it a gentle squeeze just like Jenny. Sue didn't move so I squeezed a little firmer and pulled towards the nipple. I then leant over and kissed her nipple taking it between my teeth and tugging it gently. With one hand I continued to knead a breast like a piece of dough while kissing and nipping at her other. Still nothing happened so I moved my hand to her crotch and gently massaged her mound. I could feel a damp spot so prodded forward with my finger and it was then that Sue moved. My heart stopped for a second as I waited for a scream but all she did was part her legs and move her butt into a different position.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.