Lucky Stone
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Bakerman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A lucky stone changes a boys life and the sex lives of his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

My cock finally slipped from Moms recently ravaged rectum and standing up I could see a trail of cum leaking from her arse and sliding down her leg. Leaning over to pick up my shorts I slapped her hard on the arse again and told her to pick up what was left of her dress and go into her bedroom.

"You wouldn't want Dad or Sue to see you lying there like that."

Mom got on all fours and grabbed the ripped remains of her sun dress and thong and crawled off to her room. As her naked arse disappeared into her bedroom I reminded her that from now on it's what I want, when I want it.

Waiting till her door closed I grabbed the camera and rewound the tape. I got the cable from the camera bag and connected the camera to the TV in my bedroom and checked out the quality of the recording. I watched it for several minutes, and then satisfied that the sound and vision were OK I again rewound the tape and lay back on the bed thinking of what I should do with it.

I noticed a folder on the table. The type you find in every hotel room, filled with flyers and brochures, for all the local tourist traps. Flicking through I discovered the hotel had a film processing shop and that they could transfer your pictures or films onto disk so I grabbed the tape and headed out to the store.

I arrived just as Mr Muscles from the gym was leaving and he pushed past me as if was a bug to be swatted. I talked the guy behind the counter, who was about my age, about copying the tape and what problem he was having with gym guy.

"He wants some posters of himself done for the gym but he never paid for the last lot so I'm not doing them. I wish I had some way of cutting him down a notch or two."

I told him I might have what he was after if he could do me a few copies of the tape. He agreed and told me to come back in the morning.

Wandering around the resort I spotted Dad in a café having coffee with a rather attractive, big breasted blonde. To most people in the café this looked like a casual meeting but with the camera's zoom function I could see Dad's other hand under the table massaging her mound through her bikini briefs.

The rest of the day I did all the tourist things and that night everyone just hung out in our hotel room. The next day was our trip to the reef but once we arrived at the reef Mom announced she didn't feel well from the boat ride and was going to lay down while the rest of us hopped in the inflatable boat and headed for the dive area. I knew that what she really had was the hot's for the ships black captain and with us out of the way could get herself a good fucking. Following a day of sun and sea we all arrived back at our room and everyone just crashed.

Sue had been annoying me more than usual yesterday and this morning headed off early to the beach. Dad left to play some golf but I had an idea as to what holes he was hoping to play. I went to the camera store but the young guy wasn't there and the lady behind the counter told me he should be in about 10:00. I went back to my room to get my swimmers and towel and thought I'd head on to the beach and catch up with Sue.

Back at the room I gathered my stuff and as I left through the main room I saw Mom on the balcony. She was wearing a very small bikini and was rubbing sun block on her breasts. I stood and watched her as her greasy hand snaked its way to her upper thighs massaging in the cream. My cock gave a twitch and started to rise and dropping my gear I thought "what I want, when I want it".

I pulled my hardening cock from my shorts and walking quietly up to her announced "how about taking care of this?" She nearly jumped off the deck chair with surprise and turning to me said that her pussy was still sore from the fucking the other day.

"Sure it's not from fucking that black guy yesterday while we were off diving?" I said

"How did you know" she replied.

"Because you're cock happy and from the moment we got on the boat I could tell you wanted him." I told her.

I moved towards her holding my stiff cock in one hand and as she opened her mouth to object I grabbed her hair and pushed her head onto my cock. Once in her mouth her tongue took over swirling around my cock as she sucked more in. With my hand behind her head I began to fuck her face.

While setting up a rocking motion with my hips that drove my cock down her throat I reached for her breast and began massaging the tit through the bikini top, pulling the material aside then pinching her stiffing nipple.

Mom's hand gripped my cock, her head bobbed to meet every push from my hips. Faster she jerked my cock taking it from her mouth and licking the head as the pressure built in my balls. Finally she relaxed her hold and I painted a line of cum across her face. Her tongue lapped at my cock as it pulsed with cum Mom worked her hand up and down the length of my cock milking every last drop and greedily swallowing it before falling back to lay on the lounge.

As I placed my cock back in my shorts I leant over and grabbed Mom's cunt through her bikini bottoms squeezing it firmly as I reminded her that it is mine when I want it. She nodded her head as she wiped cum from her face and licked her hand. She reached out and gripped my wrist pushing my hand more firmly into her crotch and smiling at me as she closed her eyes.

I walked past the photo shop but the guy wasn't there so I went to the games room to shoot some pool. After a while I glanced at the clock and it was now 11:00 so I went once more to the photo shop, my mind filled with thoughts of what to do once I had the disks.

The assistant, Phil, was there waiting for me and apologized for being late but then told me he had some pictures I may like. He handed me the original tape as well as three copies burnt to disk. Giving me another disk he told me it contained some candid pictures of a couple of guests he spotted at the secluded cove on the other side of the island.

Finally he said that he had watched the start of the tape and burnt himself a copy and hoped I didn't mind but working here limited his chances for any action. I thanked him and paid for the copies, tucking them in the pocket of my bag before heading to the marina for some lunch.

Looking at the café's on the waterfront I spotted Maurice having coffee and cake while reading the paper. I approached him and once again I thanked him for flying us here and looking after us at the resort. He asked me to join him and while we talked I could feel the stone warming my chest. I was trying to think what it meant when I moved my foot and hit my bag and I heard the disks click. Thinking should I give him one the stone warmed further so I knew it was the right thing to do.

"Maurice, I know you collect movies starring a particular performer and I also know she hasn't made a professional movie for awhile but I have this disk of her most recent performance and I'd like you to have it as my way of saying thanks."

Maurice was a little surprised and took the disk slipping into his jacket.

"I'll take this in the spirit in which it was given and I won't ask any questions about how you got it."

I left him to his coffee and headed for the beach. I met Dad and from the quick look I had it appeared he had been slapped on the face recently and the redness was only just fading. Maybe he needed the stone for some luck. We walked along the beach looking for Sue but there were too many people about to see her.

"She may be down the far end" I said "She likes to sunbathe topless to get an even tan."

"That's good thinking lets take a stroll and see what we find." replied Dad.

The path took us away from the resort area and the crowds and then Dad spotted some people lying on the sand and began to walk towards them. I followed but quickly saw that neither of the two people were Sue, but they were women who appeared to be topless.

Dads up front salesman manner came out and he just walked up and introduced both of us to the women and began asking about the surf conditions. Then he asked had they seen anyone else around who may be Sue. I just stood to one side trying not to stare at these nearly naked ladies

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.