Lucky Stone
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by Bakerman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A lucky stone changes a boys life and the sex lives of his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I woke next morning with the sun in my face and a stirring in my groin. Carefully opening one eye I could see the back of my sister's head as she sucked my dick back to life. Her hand was in my boxers and her tongue was licking my cock to rapid hardness. Pretending to still be asleep I went along with her actions hoping for some morning glory.

My thinking on whether to wake or shoot first came to nothing as Dad began to knock on the door. Sue jumped off the bed and into the bathroom as I tried to hide my erection.

"Come on in Dad, I'm awake and I think Mark is up" said Sue with a smirk on her face.

Dad entered and asked if the room was ok before he called the day manager to arrange another.

"This is fine" said Sue "Mark snores but I can handle that for a few days. Besides I've started to unpack and we'll only be using the room for sleeping." Sue had seated herself on the small room table and was giving Dad a clear view of her pussy as her T-shirt rode up.

"Well if the sleeping arrangements are fine I'll ring and order breakfast and when you kids dress we can discuss all the activities we can do here." Dad turned and left the room and I moved aside my pillow showing Sue my erection.

"How about finishing this off before we go" I asked.

"Cover yourself up and don't be gross. Just because you got hard dreaming of Vesta, do not expect me to help clean you up" said Sue as she headed for the shower.

I dressed in a baggy pair of board shorts and a T-shirt and headed for the living area to see what activities Dad had planned. Breakfast arrived followed by Sue and as we sat and ate we poured over an assortment of brochures. Mom and Dad decided to visit the shops and marina for some souvenirs and to book a boat to take us to the reef for some diving later in the week, then they would check out the resort. Sue thought the bush walks looked nice and said she might find some place private to work on her tan. I opted for the pool as they had volley ball starting soon and then maybe some snorkeling practice for our reef trip. Holding the stone as I headed out the door I hoped for some action this holiday.

I was the first person to the pool area so I found a lounge in the shade and checked the place out. Soon a young lady, I'd say early to mid twenties, come done the path to the pool. She was wearing a tiger print halter top and matching skirt tied around her waist.

Her breasts were firm but not large and I was getting hard staring at them. She took a lounge opposite me across the pool then placed her sunglasses on her face so I couldn't see her eyes. Then she raised one leg and gave me a look at her bikini covered mound.

Feeling uncomfortable I went to the pool bar for a glass of juice and Alec the barman noticed my glances back to the women by the pool and filled me in on her story.

"She comes here this time each day and flirts with any guy who is here, and then she comes here for a juice. Then she has a quick swim before the rest of the crowd arrives. Her husband told her this was a surprise trip but the surprise was three of his buddies were already here and they have been off golfing and diving and left the poor girl alone."

I was wondering what to do when I felt the stone heat my chest. "Give me a glass of juice for her and what did you say her name was?" I asked Alec.

"Her name is Tiffany and I think she may be a bit too out of your league being a married woman and you just a boy" replied Alec as he gave me the drink.

I didn't bother to adjust my cock in my shorts and walked around her lounge so as when she turned her head she would be looking straight at my crotch.

"The barman said you usually have a juice this time of day so may I present you this glass?" I was correct because as she turned her head it was level with my stiffening cock and her gaze hung there for a moment before accepting the drink and asking me to sit.

"Well no guy has got the nerve up so far this week to talk to me so what's your story" her voice was cold but not mean. I gave her a quick version of events and then asked about her and why was such a beautiful woman here alone.

"My husband planned this to be with his buddies and I got to come along because one got sick and they had a spare ticket. I was hoping for some sun, sand, surf and sex but so far all I've seen is this pool and some shops and my husband has no chance of any sex for a long time." She drank her juice done in one long swallow then grabbed my hand and said follow me.

Tiffany pulled me along the pool walk then to a secluded path that wound up to the hills. Rounding a bend that put us high above the pool area but still hidden by the tree tops she stopped suddenly and embraced me tightly and kissed me deeply forcing her tongue down my throat. Her hands were everywhere trying to get my t-shirt and shorts out of the way. I responded by dropping a hand to her cunt and rubbing my hand roughly over her mound while trying to force a finger into her slit. Her crotch humped against my leg as her hand forced its way into my board shorts. I gripped her arse pulling her forcefully onto my leg as her humping wore a hole in her bikini briefs. Dropping to her knees she pulled my shorts down and released my hardening cock. Tiffany's lips wrapped around my cock head and she squeezed hard as her head swallowed it inch by inch. Head bobbing deeply her tongue licked and her throat sucked as her lack of sex drove her into a frenzy.

Standing up she untied her halter to reveal her firm breasts. I grabbed one and roughly squeezed and then pinched the nipple all the time her breathing was rasping in my ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me now" she gasped

I moved the crotch of her briefs aside and positioning my cock gave a trust at the same time Tiffany squatted and this caused my cock to slam into her cunt up to the balls in one deep plunge. "Oh gawd" she screamed "again and again till I pass out, keep fucking me."

I pulled back and then slammed forward repeatedly, lifting her off her feet with each stroke. I took a nipple in my mouth and suck and bit as I fucked this woman harder than I could remember. Pure animal lust as she rode my dick to breaking point. Continuing to pound her pussy she grabbed her own breast from me and stuck the nipple in her mouth. Her hand slid between us and rubbed her clit vigorously trying to bring herself to orgasm.

"Fill me up with your juice" she said "I want it to leek down my leg. I want my husband to taste another mans cum in my cunt. I want it now."

I couldn't hold back any longer and I shot the first of several spurts of cum deep into her pussy. Her vagina was on fire and slick with our mingled juices as I pumped her with everything I finally slumped against her as the exertion of the fucking and the tropical heat took its toll. Tiffany pulled my cock out and pushed her bikini briefs into her hole.

"This will hold it in for later" she rearranged her halter and skirt gave me a peck on the cheek and said "I needed that stud. Thanks for livening up my holiday."

I tucked my cock into my shorts and sat on a log as Tiffany made her way back to the pool. It was then that I heard a slow hand clap and turning to see who was watching I saw Vesta walk from behind some bushes further up the path.

"You seem to make friends easily and you were a bit more active than on the flight. What's the matter aren't I your type?" Vesta walked over and sat on the log next to me her hand running up my leg to feel my cock.

Voices from the pool area bought Vesta around "Well there goes my quiet swim for today. How about joining me at our house?" with that she took my hand and walked back up the path till we reached a gate. Vesta punched in a code to open it "This is the private area of the island and as long as you are with me you'll be OK"

I spent a few hours with Vesta as she showed me the house, gardens and parts of the private area of the island. I told her it was getting on for lunch time and I had to meet Mom and Dad.

I found Dad by the pool checking out the talent and stopped to ask how the morning had gone. He went on about shops and boats and all the stuff at the resort. Then he mentioned a gym run by an ex footballer who was one of his favourite players a few years back. I told him I was going to check it out but he looked at his watch and said the gym was closed from 1:00 till 2:30. I told him I'll just go back to the rooms and get my digital video camera and scout around.

"Don't make any noise your mother was going to lie down as she is still a bit jet lagged from the trip" he said as I walked away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.