Elevator

by Dizzy

Copyright© 2003 by Dizzy

Erotica Sex Story: I wrote this at the request of a friend of mine. This story is about her fantasy encounter with Hugh Jackman while being stuck in an elevator.<br>Please feel free to comment and/or make suggestions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   .

Chapter 1

She was running late for the morning session of her conference. While jogging down hallway of the Hilton, she saw that the elevator door of the hotel about to shut.

"Please hold the elevator!" Jasmine yelled out.

A man's hand reached out and prevented the door from shutting. "It's ok, I've got the door open button pressed now, take your time, " Said her mysterious savior with a distinct English accent.

Upon reaching the elevator, Jasmine said "Thanks a lot, this hotel is so big, you never know when the next elevator will come and..." She stopped, wide eyed as she saw whom it was that held the door for her.

"You're... you're... you're... Hugh Jackman!" Jasmine finally stuttered out. She could feel her knees weakening... her heart fluttering, because Hugh has been the subject of many of her fantasies.

Hugh gave Jasmine a wink and a smile and held out his hand, "Hugh Jackman, nice to meet you, " He said.

Jasmine held out her hand and said "Jasmine Chao, certified Hugh Jackman fan."

Hugh laughed and asked, "You're not one of those obsessed fans are you?"

Jasmine with a straight face replied, "I label myself as a sincerely interested fan. Plus, every woman out there has been dying to meet you in person, myself included. In fact, it's actually quite an honor. I don't think I'll be able to wash my right hand ever again."

Hugh laughed along with Jasmine.

Suddenly the elevator lurched to a stop. Jasmine lost her balance and stumbled into Hugh's strong arms. "Thanks, and no, I didn't do that on purpose, " Chuckled Jasmine.

Hugh replied, "That's ok, I know all the girls fall all over me on purpose, especially when the elevator stops suddenly. In fact, it happens to me every day. I wonder what's the matter?"

Hugh picked up the emergency phone and tried to reach someone. "Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?" he said in that lovely English accent.

The speaker sparkled to life "Yes, we're experiencing technical difficulties."

"Well that's obvious, " replied Hugh, "When can you get the elevator working again?"

The speaker on the other end paused... "Well, the problem is a bit more widespread then the hotel. This sector of the city just lost power and they don't expect to get things moving for at least another few hours. But don't worry; the emergency power is turned on so you can still get fresh air blown in. If you need anything, just wave to the security camera in the corner or call us." The operator ended the call with a loud click.


Chapter 2

"I guess we're stuck here for the moment." Hugh says as he turns to talk to Jasmine.

"Oh, that's not too bad, I've been stuck in worse places before, and at least I'm stuck with THE Hugh Jackman!" Laughs Jasmine.

"So, what are you doing in this hotel? Aren't you usually hiding from your fans as you travel incognito everywhere you go?" Asked Jasmine.

"Well, that's what these sunglasses were for, " Replied Hugh as he pulls out his dark shades.

"Actually, I just finished meeting an old friend in this hotel and was on my way out. My agent just gave me a new script to read and I was just heading home to work on that. What about you?" Asked Hugh.

Jasmine replied, "I'm attending a conference here in this hotel. I was actually running late for my panel session. I guess no one is going to be there now huh?" Jasmine chuckled.

Jasmine and Hugh continued their conversation about their busy lives for about an hour when the elevator fan stopped and the lights dimmed in the elevator. Hugh looked at the security camera as the red indicator light also turned off.

"Hmm... that doesn't look like a good sign, " said Jasmine.

Getting worried, Hugh picked up the phone again.

"Hello? Hello? What's going on now? Why did the fan turn off?" asked Hugh.

After a few tense moments, the operator spoke. "I'm sorry, the emergency generator has run out of power. We're still trying to get the fire department to come get you both out, but they're still busy trying to fight a four-alarm fire that broke out at a warehouse. Can you hold on for a few more hours?"

"Ok, just tell them to hurry. It's getting a little warm in here with the fan off, " replied Hugh.


Chapter 3

Turning to Jasmine, Hugh said. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take my sports jacket off and probably unbutton my shirt. I'm really getting hot in here."

Jasmine giggled and said, "Of course I don't mind. You can take everything off while you're at it too."

They both laughed at that.

Jasmine then said, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take off my jacket too, actually, I'm sure you don't mind."

Hugh said nothing as he watched her take off her suit jacket. Jasmine was wearing a thin white blouse with some fancy lacings. He could see the outline of her bra underneath her blouse. He guessed that she was a B cup, which filled her perfectly with her small frame. He also noticed that her nipples were hard. Of course, he thought to himself, she's probably fantasized about me, all of my female fans have. Jasmine was wearing a short matching blue skirt that stopped two inches above the knees. Not too short, but just short enough to tease he thought. Then he noticed that Jasmine was quietly looking at him with what he could tell was lust in her eyes.

As Jasmine took off her jacket, she glanced quickly at Hugh. "Man, he is looking so delectable right now. His well-defined chest showed through his now unbuttoned shirt. Almost like a poster boy for the Gap, " she thought. Her eyes traveled down to his khakis and she noted the gentle bulge there. "Yum, I really to find out how he feels inside of me, " she thought. As she finished taking her jacket off, she noticed that Hugh was giving her a funny look.

Almost like a dream, Jasmine leaned forward as Hugh did the same thing. Their lips suddenly touched and an electric feeling seem to pass between them. Hugh grabbed her arms and pulled her to him. Jasmine pressed herself against Hugh slowly rubbing her thighs against Hugh's bulge. Hugh and Jasmine kissed hungrily while she slowly rocked against him. Hugh gently reached down to fondle one of her breasts. He stroked and squeezed her breast, and lightly squeezed her nipple. Jasmine moaned and pressed herself against his hardness. Jasmine could feel herself getting very wet.

"Oh my god" she thought. "This is a dream come true!"

Slowly she pushed herself away from Hugh. She enjoyed watching his eyes as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the floor in the corner. Hugh stood back and took off his shirt as well. No further words were spoken. Both parties knew what each other wanted.

Jasmine felt herself dripping as she unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her legs. She stood up again with only her Victoria Secret lace panties and her bra.

Hugh took off his shoes and trousers and stood there with a giant tent in his boxers. Jasmine licked her lips and unhooked her bra. Turning around with her back facing him, she slowly bent over and removed her panties as well, giving him a nice rear view of her pussy. Hugh could see that she was dripping wet. Her pussy lips were swollen and he could almost taste her pussy juice dripping down.


Chapter 4

Hugh grabbed her butt and stuck his tongue into her pussy. Jasmine gasped and grabbed the railing while spreading her legs to allow Hugh more room to stick that wondrous tongue of his into her pussy.

"God... that feels soooo good. Come on Hugh... fuck me with your tongue, " moaned Jasmine.

Hugh stuck his finger in her wet pussy and started to slowly finger fuck her. Jasmine moaned and shuddered each his finger went in and out of her pussy. Then he turned her around and helped her sit down against the wall of the elevator.

"I'm about to make your dreams come true, " whispered Hugh Jackman as he stuck two fingers into her pussy while sucking on her clit.

Hugh curled his index finger in her pussy, searching for her g-spot. Once he felt the bumpy mass of pleasure points, he applied pressure to it while licking and sucking on Jasmine's clit. That was enough to make Jasmine cum hard!

"Oh my god, I'm cumming... I'm cumming, god, don't stop, please keep going..." moaned Jasmine.

Her thighs thrust up against Hugh's finger and his tongue in a rocking motion. Jasmine's entire body shuddered as she experience a massive orgasm. Years of fantasies about Hugh had just come true. Jasmine's cum juice coated Hugh's fingers and his face. Hugh continued to lap up her sweet tasting nectar as Jasmine shuddered to another orgasm. Hugh continued to apply pressure on her g-spot as he licked and nibbled Jasmine's clit causing her to go into another orgasm. Jasmine shuddered for almost a minute before she could say something coherent.


Chapter 5

"My god!" she gasped. "That was the best orgasm that I've ever had!"

Hugh just gave her a cheshire cat-like grin and said, "If you think that's good, wait until you try this."

Hugh helped Jasmine stand up and he turned her around to face the back of the elevator. He bent her over the railing once again and slowly rubbed the head of his big cock on her pussy.

"Oh god!" She moaned. "Your cock head is so big, come on Hugh, stick that monster in me." Jasmine moaned as she grabbed his 9-inch penis with her left hand and shoved his cock head into her opening. "Ahhhhh... god... that feels so good." She moaned.

Hugh held Jasmine's waist as he slowly pumped in and out of her. Jasmine bent over further and spread her legs to allow him to stick his whole dick into her. Jasmine moaning became louder and louder has Hugh picked up his speed until he was able to bang her hard. He grunted each time he sank his monster dick into her. Jasmine cried out in pleasure as her first orgasm ripped through her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.