Abduction from the BDSM Cafe - Cover

Abduction from the BDSM Cafe

by WriterDom

Copyright© 2003 by WriterDom

Erotica Sex Story: Nick finds Sarah on a Internet forum and seduces her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

Some people keep journals. Some keep diaries. Sarah revealed much of her life on the Storiesonline boards. She was young but wild, a true submissive with a masochistic streak a mile wide.

Nick was more of a lurker. Sarah had caught his eye early but he dismissed her as a potential sub. Not only was she much too young, Sarah was a Libra. Nick had much better luck with fellow water signs. She lived four hours away along the same road he'd traveled to visit Connie, the last younger woman he'd had a long relationship with. Physically though Sarah was so different from Connie. Connie was a tall fiery redhead with full breasts. Sarah was small and petite, almost childlike.

Sarah used her real pictures as avs, and Nick saved every one. He began to study her words, learning what made her tick, stalking her as if she was a straggling deer and he was a lion. At some point, she became more than a want. She became a need. And he knew that one day she would be his. Perhaps not forever, but he would possess her. And train her in his ways.

If only he could somehow get into her head. She would be particularly tough because she had never met anyone from online. At only 20 years old and beautiful, finding suitors wasn't difficult for her. His only hope was getting the timing right, picking a time when Sarah would be vulnerable. Then put his cards on the table. The worst case scenario would be her saying no. She wasn't the only fish in the sea. But she was one that he wanted hanging on his wall. In his chains, that is.

Slowly, he began to make contact. Not being obvious in the direction he wished to take her. Just being a friend. She was in a relationship at the time that seemed perfect. But relationships, like icebergs, have a lot going on under the surface. The relationship ended and the window of opportunity opened.

He wanted to call her, to break the cold barrier of typed words and hear her voice, her breath, her sighs, her moans. Many others had fallen under the spell of his voice, hanging on each word, each direction, begging for release that was sometimes allowed and sometimes withheld. He knew her well enough to know this was unfamiliar territory, so he decided to ask for five minutes. Just enough to satisfy his curiosity of what she sounded like, but it was a half-truth. Yes, he wanted to hear her voice, but more importantly he wanted to have her number. Giving him her number would begin to lay down a foundation of trust. He knew if they could cross that hurdle, then it wouldn't be long before her flesh would feel his whip.

He was somewhat surprised at how quickly she agreed. The call was longer than five minutes, closer to twenty actually. The conversation did get somewhat sexual and kinky and he could sense that she was aroused. Later conversations would reveal that she had been. He didn't attempt to control her, not until the goodbye's were being said.

"Well, Sarah, it was a pleasure talking to you," he said.

"Good, I enjoyed it as well. Call me again sometime." "I have an assignment for you once we hang up, " he said.

"So you are going to be my teacher now?"

"It is not that kind of assignment. I want you to get your jelly toy out and fuck yourself with it."

There was a brief silence followed by a giggle.

"Ok, I just may do that," she said.

"That's not the response I expect from you. You know better than that."

"Yes, Sir." "Good night, Sarah. I will write you later."

"Goodnight, Sir."


Things progressed rapidly from that day forward. In the weeks that followed, he called often. She was required to obey his commands. Slip ups were punished by spankings. He would have her spank herself on each ass cheek and then her pussy. She would count these out loud, "one Sir, two Sir, " all the way to ten. For each slap that he felt wasn't loud enough, she'd would pay with three more. He would take her right to the edge of orgasm and deny her the release she was begging for. She would get so wet that she'd soak the sheets. He loved to have her put the phone right next to her pussy lips and make squishy sounds with her fingers and pussy lips.

He began to train her in his ways. Teaching her a few slave positions that she was expected to perform on command. The first was called "Obey". She was to drop to her knees and bend down resting her cheek against his shoes. This was expected to be performed each time they met in private. She was expected to always ask before she orgasmed, unless her mouth was full with a cock or gag. At those times, she was expected to ask with her eyes. She was expected to suck his cock within her first waking seconds unless he was still asleep. And if it was time to get up, she would wake him that way. In private she would dress as he wished, usually wearing only her play collar, wrist and ankle restraints.

A face to face meeting was scheduled exactly one month from the first phone call. He decided on a neutral meeting in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She was to wear her schoolgirl outfit and the pink thongs he had mailed her.

He reserved a room at the downtown Holiday Inn. They would meet in the hotel restaurant at one o'clock. They could talk and spend a little time together without the commitment that a room meeting would imply. He expected the best, and planned for the worst. If she didn't show or left after the initial conversation, he would do his best to have a good time. The Chattanooga BDSM group happened to be meeting that same night, and while he had never been, he had a friend that did attend.

On Wednesday he called and told her she was to have no more orgasms until they met. She didn't mind. She was tired of her touch, hungry for the taste of his cock and the feel of his strong hand on her tight young ass. It had been a very long month for her and she had been tempted to find some play on her own. But she didn't because she knew he would have known. He always seemed to be one step ahead of her.

It was a beautiful crisp autumn day the Saturday that they met, the leaves just starting to turn. It was a little too cold for a schoolgirl dress, Sarah thought as she dressed for the meeting. What would people think? Nick was 45 years old. She was 20 and looked 16. He was more than old enough to be her father. She was getting nervous, and it was time to leave. Driving seemed to help her nerves as she headed east on I-24. Each exit brought a new mileage sign to Chattanooga, a countdown of sorts to what she thought she wanted. As the numbers got smaller, her doubts began to grow. He had told her that this would be the hardest part and for his little one to be brave. She smiled, thinking of the pet names he called her, and turned the radio up to drown out her doubts.


Chattanooga 15 miles.

Nick got there an hour early to check in. He didn't want to intimidate her with the four-foot long archery case he used as a toy case. He had planned to build a couple of spreader bars with a telescoping action so he wouldn't have to lug that huge case around. But it did contain all his toys, and Nick really liked his toys. The room had two queen-sized beds. He began to lay out his toys on the extra bed. The crop, imported from England, was one of his favorites. His bison flogger, the moose flogger, and the stingy cowhide flogger, a string flogger, the three tailed kangaroo whip, two canes, his evil little birch paddle, a quirt, two spreader bars, two feather tickling toys, wrist and ankle restraints, hogtie connection, over-the-door D ring, the cock gag, blindfold, nipple clamps, bit gag, a remote-controlled vibrator, bag of clothes pins, a candle, vampire gloves, panic snaps and other connectors soon covered the bed. He had ordered Sarah to bring her jelly dildo and the vibrating egg. He lay down on the bed to relax for a few minutes and fell asleep. The phone awakened him, and for a few seconds he was confused about where he was and what time it was. He picked up the phone.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi Nick this is Sarah. I've been looking for you. They told me at the desk that you had checked in. Is there something wrong?"

"Damn baby, I'm sorry. I just meant to lie down for a minute and I fell asleep. I'll be right down."

"Well, if you can sleep now, I know I'm a lot more nervous than you," she said with a giggle.

"Get us a table and I'll down in just a minute. See you then."

"Yes, Sir, bye for now"

Nick went to the bathroom and washed his face off with cold water. Then went down to meet her, mentally kicking is own ass on the way. He knew her instantly when he entered the restaurant. There weren't many other beautiful girls in short skirts down there. She smiled as he approached. He sat down and reached for her hand. It felt tiny and cold.

"I'm so glad that you didn't leave. I don't know how to explain this other than to say I'm terribly sorry," he said.

"I was afraid, afraid that you saw me coming and ran away"

"Oh sweet little one, any man seeing you coming for them would be running toward you," he said as he squeezed her hand tight.

She blushed and smiled, her green eyes dilated, and at that moment he knew she was his.

They talked about many things over lunch. Both BDSM related and not. Sarah seemed to have lost most of her nervousness. As the last plate was taken away, it was time for the moment of truth.

"You have a choice to make, Sarah. You may leave if you wish. Or you can stay. I hope you will stay. If you do stay, once we enter the room you will be mine to do with as I please within the limits we discussed. Are you staying?"

"If it pleases you, I will stay, Sir."

"Good," he said, "it is time to leave. I will hold your hand on the way, little one, so you don't change your mind."

"I promise I won't change my mind. But I do need something to hold on to," she said.

They got on the elevator. He pushed 5 then stood behind her with his arms around her waist pressing against her. She smelled like lavender and clove. He bit her softly on the neck and felt her shiver. The elevator stopped on the 5th floor. They walked down the hall to room 511. Nick unlocked the door with a card, and followed Sarah in with his hand on her ass.

"Damn," said Sarah as she gazed over the bed of toys, "I've never seen such a collection of stuff. Are you planning on using all that on me?"

"Well, little one, it is not a goal to use everything. But it is nice to have a few options. I'm going to get some ice. While I am gone, you need to call your friend and let her know that you got here, and that things are ok."

Sarah picked up the phone and dialed as Nick walked out.

"Hello. This is Jane."

"Jane, it's me. I'm here at the Holiday Inn. Room 511. I'm staying the night."

"No way! The guy is more than twice your age Sarah. And you sound a little nervous. What is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. I don't have long. I will call you back in three hours."

"Ok, you nut. Be careful."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Nick came back with the ice and set it in the bathroom.

"Sarah, haven't you forgotten something?"

"What, Sir?"

"I only gave you a few simple rules and you can't remember them?"

"Oh shit, the obey thing, I forgot, Sir. I won't forget next time."

"I think that thought needs to be reinforced. Now get your ass to the middle of the room. Turn around. Bend over and grab your ankles. Oh I know you love this. You've written about how much you love the belt and hand and the hairbrush. Tell me honestly before we begin. Did you forget on purpose to get punished?"

"No, Sir, I just forgot."

"Good, I want no topping from below games from you. I know what you need and I'll give it to you. No acting up to get it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you frightened, little one?"

"Yes, Sir" "This is your punishment position. When I say 'punishment' this is how I want you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm very sorry. I won't forget next time. Can we just overlook this error?"

Nick stood silent for a moment, drawing out the moment he would answer. Then without speaking he lifted up her skirt and threw it over her back. He noticed the oval of wetness on her pink panties.

"If you are frightened why is your pussy so wet?"

"Because I'm excited, Sir. Please have mercy on me."

"Ok. Your hands do not come off your ankles, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You will get five strokes to the upper thighs with the cane. You will count them like I taught you. Go ahead and get out of the skirt. And assume the position."

Sarah would never forget the sound of the cane cutting through the air as he took a few practice strokes above her. Nick smiled as he watched Sarah remove her skirt and return her hands to her ankles. He would not hit her that hard, he just wanted to put the fear of God into her. He could see that it had worked with one glance at her shaking knees.

Sarah cried out as the first stroke found its mark.

"One, Sir, thank you, Sir."

It was a sharp stingy pain that dissipated for a split second then got worse again. She felt him moving the cane back and forth across her ass for a few seconds, then that awful sound, and whack.

"Two, Sir, thank you, Sir."

"Very good, little one, you are going to have some nice marks to show your chatroom friends. Only three more my dear."

She didn't know if she could take three more on the thighs. She almost asked for them on her ass, but thought better of it. That might get her five more. He was toying with her ass again making her wait, causing her to guess when the next one would come.

"Three, Sir, thank you, Sir, " she said, as a tear ran down her cheek. Four and five came a half second apart with five landing on her ass.

"Four, Sir, thank you, Sir. Five, Sir, thank you, Sir," Sarah said with more of a sob than a voice as she started to cry.

"All done, little one. I trust that you have learned your lesson. Now, Obey."

Sarah dropped to her knees in front of him. Bent down and placed her tear stained cheek against his shoes.

"Kneel."

Nick held her head and began stroking her hair.

"You did very well. I am pleased."

"May I ask a question, Sir?"

"Only if you promise to never ask a question asking if you may ask one."

"The Obey ritual, is that to be done each time you come in the door."

"No, not every time. Only if I have been gone for an hour or so. Or if we go out to dinner and return. But if I step out to get a Coke, no it is not required. But you will never be punished for doing it."

"Thank you, Sir. I want only to please you."

"Now let me introduce to you what will be called your play gear. There are five items: wrist restraints, ankle restraints, and play collar. I made these just for you, and they are yours to keep."

"They are lovely, thank you so much, Sir."

"Stand up, and take everything off but your panties." His command was like a hot tongue against her clit. She stood, and with her eyes cast downward, began undressing, anxiously awaiting what would come next. He stuck the restraints in her mouth.

"Here, my pet. Hold these for me," he said.

He put the collar around her neck. It had a 3-inch diameter brass O ring. He fastened it and smoothed her hair down. Next came the wrist restraints made of nice soft latigo leather.

"Now, sit back on the edge of the bed. Put your feet in the air. Spread them wider. That's a good girl. You are very wet Sarah. If I stuck my tongue inside of you now and licked your clit, how fast would you cum?"

"Very fast, Sir."

Nick secured the ankle restraints around her ankles. He placed his hands underneath her knees and pushed both legs back until her knees were touching her soft small breasts. He began alternately kissing and biting down her thigh till he reached the edge of her panties which were soaked in her pleasure.

"Roll over on your tummy, little one, and put your hands behind your back."

Nick connected the two restraints with a metal connector, turning them into cuffs. She felt his strong hand kneading her exposed ass cheeks. She moaned, waiting for the spanking that she so much craved. But none came. Just a playful swat.

"Are you feeling frustrated, little one?"

She hesitated, not sure of the correct answer.

"A little, Sir."

"I know you are. You are used to getting your spankings when you want them. Now you will get them when I think it's time. Do you understand what is expected when I say get into your play gear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, now follow me to the bathroom on your hands and knees."

Nick stopped just short of the bathroom and placed the bondage device over the top of the door. It was a simple leather device with a D ring and panic snap one side, and a dowel on the other. Once the door was shut completely, he could bind her with her arms above her head. He cuffed her wrists once again and lifted her hands to the connection.

"There now, don't you look pretty. Perhaps I should put you in a spreader bar to keep your legs nice and open for me. Lets get those panties off first."

Nick pulled her panties down slowly as if he was treasuring the moment. Her pussy was completely shaved, glistening with wetness. He attached one end of the spreader bar to her left ankle, and then the right. At only 5 feet tall, she was spread wide. He began pulled on her pierced nipples and pinching them. He watched her face for reactions.

"I can't believe you pierced these yourself years ago. I also can't believe I've let things go so far without you sucking my cock. It's not good for a Dom to get blue balls. He loses his concentration. But that's not your fault, Sarah. You want to suck my cock, don't you." "Oh yes, Sir, I will do anything to please you."

Nick stuck two fingers in her mouth and grabbed her by the hair. He loved the look of her full lips as they sucked them in and out.

"Keep sucking my fingers. Don't speak. Answer by shaking your head yes or no. Do you want to suck my cock?"

Sarah nodded yes.

"Do you want to feel my hot thick cum shooting in your mouth?"

Yes, she nodded.

"Your mouth is an instrument of pleasure. Ready to please at any time, correct?"

Yes "But that wasn't always true, was it? There was the guy that fucked your face roughly. Not that rough fucking is bad, but he didn't teach you properly did he?"

She shook her head no.

"If he had taught you correctly, you would have learned that your mouth is much like your pussy. Able to give and receive pleasure, right?"

She nodded yes.

"I am going to play with your pussy now while we have this chat. Make sure you ask with your eyes before you cum."

Sarah squirmed as Nick's fingers began exploring her wetness and clit.

"That is why I have come to a decision today. That I'm going to teach you how to receive pleasure in your ass. Is it ok if I fuck your virgin ass?"

She hesitated for a brief moment. How could she think about a question like that when she was so close to cumming? At last she gave a weak nod yes.

"Good, it will happen tonight. You still have a few hours of virginity left. Are you close to cumming?"

She shook her head yes. She was moving her hips, straining against the leather restraints, moaning into his fingers, her eyes pleading for release until at last he gave her the command.

"Cum, my sweet little one."

A powerful orgasm rolled through Sarah as she cried out and tested the strength of the leather around her wrists. Nick filled her pussy with three fingers and could feel her contractions. His hand was soaked with her wetness. He removed his fingers from her mouth, and replaced them with the pussy juiced ones.

"Clean off your sweet nectar, my little one. Good. It's time to put that mouth to better use."

He clipped a leather leash onto the collar ring and put the handle in her mouth to hold while he got her hands down and removed the spreader bar. He removed the handle and kissed her hard, like a sailor just back from a long cruise. She felt small and protected in his arms. Then, without warning, he grabbed a handful off hair, and pulled her head back. He looked at her with piercing brown eyes.

"Obey," he growled.

She dropped to her knees and placed her cheek against his shoes. He slipped the leather handle of the leash around the doorknob of the bathroom. She felt him step over her head as he walked to the spare bed and took off his clothes. He picked up the riding crop and returned. Letting the leather tip run down her spine and ass. He picked up the leash. And tugged on it slightly.

"Now crawl to the bed slowly."

She started to crawl and felt the crop come down hard on her ass.

"Slower damn it, or I'll take you for a walk down the hall."

She was now in slow motion, but he continued to slap her ass with the crop.

"You like this don't you little one. My little pain slut. And don't you start crying either. I'm not hurting you that bad. Not yet, but I'm not done with your ass. I haven't even begun. Now when we get to the bed I will get on first and I want you to straddle my face and suck my cock. Now I know you said you can't concentrate very well when you do 69. And I won't be eating you all the time, but I may some. You will just have to focus. If I feel you are losing focus, you'll feel a spank on your ass. It should be an easy suck. I am well past needing to cum. Savor the moment of my cock's taste and feel that we've talked about so much. You may crawl faster now."

He got on the bed and she crawled over on top. His cock was very thick and meaty. And she wanted it. She began to suck. Finding a nice rhythm while Nick moaned in the background. Then she felt his fiery hot tongue on her clit. She stopped and moaned into his cock. And then felt his hand slap her ass hard. She began again and like before was met with his tongue. This time she spit out his cock and cried out.

"Please, Sir, I implore you, let me finish."

But the only answer she got was the slapping of her firm ass, which didn't stop until she began again.

"I'm close baby, I'm going to cum, " he cried

"Thank God, " she thought and sucked harder. But then he started sucking on her clit also. She could feel his dick start to spasm and knew he was cumming but she was so close too. At last there was an explosion of cum in her mouth. Squirt after squirt and she was being louder than he trying to hold off till at last he was done.

"May I cum now, Sir?" she screamed.

"Yes," he said, his husky voice pounding against her pussy.

It would have made no difference if he had said no, as she was in a quivering mind-blowing orgasm that began right as she asked. He continued to suck out her cum until she was quiet, then pulled her into his arms and held her tightly.

"Sir, you are truly amazing," she whispered quietly.

"Rest, little one, we are only getting started."

He turned over on his side and she spooned against him. His cock was still hard and very warm between her cheeks. He began to kiss her neck, and bite her shoulders. Even though she had two orgasms, what she really wanted was his cock deep inside her. Her pussy was throbbing as she pushed back against him. She reached back and ran her hand through his hair. She felt his lips hot on her ear.

"Tell me," he whispered, "that your pussy is mine."

"Oh, Sir, my pussy is yours. Please fuck me."

"First things first, my pet. I'm going to tie you up. Well, hook you up to the bed. With the restraints there won't be any rope burn. I think I'll leave your feet free for now."

He blindfolded her, and centered her in the bed. Her arms were stretched out and secured at the corners.

"Do you trust me?"

"Completely, Sir."

"Good. I am going to put earplugs in your ears. You will feel a slight pressure as they open up. Then I want you to lie here for a bit. Be very still. Try not to think about anything. Breathe through your nose and concentrate on the air moving in and out."

He sat in a chair and watched her. Such a beautiful sight to behold. It was time to start enjoying his good fortune.

She felt him sit on the edge bed. He leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue found something sweet. Chocolate. She licked it off his lips and smiled. His warm hands touched her. He began running them up and down her body as if he were blind and was trying to see her with his hands. They stopped on her breasts. She felt him pinching both nipples. Nothing for a moment, then two clothespins clamped down on both nipples at the same time. It shocked her more than anything and she cried out. He put a finger to her lips as if to say quiet.

She felt his breath on her pussy. Sweet little kisses landed on her lips. She felt him spread them, pulling on them, then the pain of a clothespin. Quickly another, then another, then three more on the other side, each one adding to the pain. Mercifully, he removed them quickly. She was getting very wet, forming a wet spot on the sheet. He lapped at her pussy with his tongue, long wide licks.

He tugged gently at the pins on her nipples. They felt good, but she shrieked when he took them off. She felt tails of leather cover her face. The smell was divine. Another set of tails hovered over her pussy tickling her. A heavy thud of tails came down hard on her chest. Then another, then they rained down about every half second. It is hard to put into words how if felt. More thuddy than stingy, but there were stings as the 40 or so ends found their marks. They stopped abruptly.

"More, Sir," she whispered.

He removed an earplug.

"And who gave you permission to speak? Open your mouth."

She felt something that felt like a cock fill her mouth, but it was rubber and no more than two inches long. Around the cock was leather that sealed around her mouth. He lifted her head and brought the straps around to hold it in place.

"Yes, dear, it is a penis gag. Now snap your fingers, either hand. Good. That will be you safe sign now. If you get into trouble or just get too uncomfortable, please use it. Also, you are allowed to cum freely. Snap twice if you understand. "

She snapped twice and felt the ear plug slide back in. He got off the bed and went over to his toy case. He returned with three burning candles, and an ice cube. Her body almost lifted off the bed with the first drops, more from surprise than pain. He had used these before and knew the correct height so they wouldn't burn. Soon he had a nice pattern of dots running from each breast to her pussy. He wished he had more time to finish his patriotic masterpiece, but in the interest of time he had to stop. His fingers were back at her pussy. She was still very wet. He put her knees over his shoulders. At last she felt his cock at her lips. She felt him guiding in between her lips and over her clit and back down. It was making squishy sounds like she did on the phone, but she could only feel. It was starting to torment her. She wanted in her so badly, but yet, that felt good too. She had to resign herself to the fact that he wasn't going to put it in, and go with the pleasure. Right as she started to cum, he thrust it in all the way to his balls. Had she not had the gag to bite down on, she would have screamed. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. He just held his cock in deep until her pussy stopped sucking it.

He removed the gag, earplugs, and blindfold. Her tight little pussy felt so good. She fought against the leather, wishing she could touch him as his cock kept pounding inside her pink walls. He kissed her lips roughly matching the pace of his cock with his tongue, then pulled her head back by her hair and bit her neck.

"May I cum again, Sir?" she asked breathlessly.

"Only when I cum, then you may."

"Please cum inside me, Sir. Your pussy is so hungry. Feed it, Sir. Feed your sweet pet its cum," she said, as she squeezed her pussy tight.

"Oh little one. I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Cum now. Ohhhh. God yes."

Nick shot his hot cum into her quivering pussy. Sarah wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him tight as she came hard once more.

He pulled his cock out. It was semi-hard and really wet with Sarah's pleasure. He straddled her chest as he freed her hands. She sucked his cock clean of the sweet juice.

"Free at last, little one. How does that feel?"

"It was wonderful Sir, but I do need to go to the bathroom."

"Ok, I will take you. You need more crawling practice. Take off your cuffs."

Once again the leash attached to the collar and he led her to the bathroom. He had the crop and smacked her ass every few feet. Once inside the bathroom, Nick shut the door behind them.

"On your feet, little one. Now get in the shower and pee for me."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.