He Was Dad's Friend, My Uncle

by Kathy

Copyright© 2003 by Kathy

Erotica Sex Story: This is yet another story, conceived in and written with Indian back background. Like past, your views will be greatly welcome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Uncle   First   .

Do not you know me, readers? Come on. You do. We live close by. My parents moved from their native country to your great country. We, your girls and I, go to same school. We are friends. Yes, you have now recognized my right. I am "Oosha". And as you know me, I am 19 years of age, medium built, darkish brown eyes and hair with a naughty smile in my eyes. My Mom expired some six months ago. She was the nicest soul, loving me too much. During her life, she protected me a lot. After her demise, I became older overnight. The only child of her parents, I had to become the 'lady of the house'. At 19, I had to act as hostess during those social and business evenings which Dad would often organize. I enjoyed them a lot.

One afternoon, while dusting the bed room of Dad, I just found out that he had left a video-cassette in the player. I opened it and lo, it was an Indian-porn movie. The movie was so exotic and erotic that my hands soon went down. I pleasured my self and enjoyed it a lot. I soon discovered that Dad had a rich collection of porn-movies, mostly Indian but also Chinese, Japanese, Pilipino, English, German and from Scandinavian countries. Though Dad had a very good taste of Indian porns, I like the Scandinavian best. They contain the free-most sex in its wildest and crudest form. Every afternoon that I watch them in Dad's room, I would finger-fuck me. It became my addiction. What a pleasure these movies would give me? They became my addiction.

One evening Dad rang me up to tell that he would be late and that I should not wait for him at dinner. So I had my food, watched TV and slept. During night, some familiar sounds, coming from Dad's room, woke me up. Hearing them, I thought Dad must have been watching porn himself. But, lucky as I was, I could watch a little from the small slot of curtain of the adjoining window that Dad was fucking a white girl, perhaps an Italian, or Spanish or Mexican, I was not sure. She must be of my age and was screaming a lot. Dad was riding her from back, perhaps fucking her ass. There was a feeling of pain and pleasure on her face.

I could not bear with the scene any more, left the curtain and window, came to my bed and masturbated almost 3 times before going to sleep amidst exotic sounds in adjoining room. Next morning, his room was still locked from inside when I left for school.

Life was going on great when one evening, Dad rang me up to tell that my grand-mother in India was sick and that he could not visit her because of his pre-occupation. He suggested that I should go to India. He further suggested that I could accompany his friend, Uncle Nath, who was to fly to India in two days. Although I did not want to distance myself from all that what I enjoy at home.

I may sound mean but the truth is when Dad asked me to visit grand mother, I call her Dadoo, in India and accompany Uncle Nath during my air-journey, I was very hesitant. I did not want to loose sight of sex-show which Dad used to organize for my self-pleasure every fifth or fourth night. I did not want to distance myself from that treasure of sex-videos which Dad had collected and which I used to watch almost every afternoon.

In the evening, after Dad had come back from office, I made another effort to convince him not to send me to India. But as he did not agree, I started preparing for the journey. Dad has also informed his younger brother, my real uncle, in India about the details of my flight. He was asked to pick me up at the airport. Next afternoon, I was taken to the airport by Dad where Uncle Nath was waiting for me closer to the briefing-counter.

Uncle took my ticket and we checked in. Dad left me smiling with satisfaction that he had handed over his child to safe-hands. Dad shook hands with Uncle and left. Uncle wanted to take my 'hand-carry'. I refused. We two walked into the departure-lounge and made ourselves comfortable. Uncle prepared himself a cup of coffee while I took juice. While sipping coffee, he shared a few nice jokes with me. We kept enjoying this stay in the departure lounge of business-class.

Uncle Nath was our family-friend. My late Mom used to call him a brother, 'Bhai'. His wife reciprocates. They are a very happy couple. He is tall, must be six feet plus, with dark hair and eyes as most of the Indians have. He is quite a handsome person. He imports rugs and carpets and sells them. He travels to India very often.

Sitting in the wide body air carrier, I noticed that we were the only two passengers in the business-class. The seats were comfortable. We were soon served with 'welcome drinks' and we soon became comfortable. I selected a channel and started watching a movie. Uncle took a magazine and started reading it. I though soon observed that his leg would rub mine. I considered it as just a chance and did nothing to take my leg away. I though soon realized that pressure of his leg on mine was increasing.

The hostesses then started preparing for the dinner. We had asked for vegetarian- food, which was delicious. After dinner, hostess provided blankets switched the main-lights off and disappeared. In the dim-lights of the cabin, I reclined my seat to a comfortable level and closed my eyes with blanket on.

I do not know when and for how much time had I slept when I felt the hand of Uncle on my thigh under the blanket. He was feeling my thigh. It felt good. I kept my eyes closed. He started lowering his hand and brought it in between my thighs. I spread my legs a bit farther. He tried to open the zip of my jeans but could not do so. But the feeling of his fingers over my cave soon brought me a light-orgasm and I became wet. He must have noticed it as after a while I found him lifting my hand and placing it in his lap where his erect penis was perhaps for my soft hand. I kept my eyes closed but started rubbing his dick, which was warm and hard. His arm was guiding my hand but when I took his dick

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.