Horny Antics in the Garden of Eden - Cover

Horny Antics in the Garden of Eden

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Incest Sex Story: A young man's non-fiction accounting of voyeurism. Masturbating while sureptitiously seeing women engaged in intercourse.<br>The occurances where sheer happenstance... the results were a life long fascination with 'watching'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   .

2003 ©

I am a dyed in the wool voyeur... no doubt you are as well. Not likely that any of us would be here if we weren't!

However, I am not the type of person that finds his EROTIC EYE CANDY by peeping in women's bedroom windows for my sexual kicks. I don't drill holes in the ladies room wall nor do I peek up skirts by lurking at the bottom of open staircases.

Do I gawk at gorgeous legs with an admirable fanny attached... or a pair pretty of tits and a lovely face passing by? OF COURSE I DO!! My personal anthem comes from the OLD rock ballad... "Standing on the corner... WATCHING all the girls go by!!"

My preference happens to be any opportunity to SCRUTINIZE when INVITED to do so. My sexy wife SINdora enjoys my voyeurism most when it is directed at her... she can issue some awesome 'invitations' now and then!

When asked, "What do you first notice about a woman?" my answer is, 'Depends on whether she's walking TO or AWAY from me!' I am an equal opportunity voyeur! I cannot categorize myself as a 'Leg', 'Tit' or 'Ass' man!!

I LIKE IT ALL!!! Whatever a SHE is willing to put on display I am willing to gaze at most fondly! (My abject apology ladies... you are too delicious to ignore.)

There have only been two situations in my life where I have been a less than forthright, surreptitious Peeping Tom!!! Those were incidents of sheer happenstance... definitely NOT planned. Both occurred within a short time span of each other and within a short distance between the locations. Sex in the great out doors is what it amounted to!

I was initially hesitant to commit this crude chapter of my life to writing... that short interlude could be construed as an embarrassment due to the chicken shit way that I dealt with what happened.

My wife SINdora sees no such mortification as being appropriate. She knows of these episodes in my life and in fact has visited the location with me not so long ago. For fun and old times sake, we got naked and she banged me senseless while we were there. This essay is at HER HORNY REQUEST!

The thoughts, for her of what I had seen and done in this place fired up her own voyeuristic libido sufficiently to toss caution to the wind. We could have been caught or possibly observed. That was the second time in her life to get laid and have a major BIG "O" out of doors! The first such was with some old swinger pal while skinny-dipping on the beach at Captiva Island Florida!! At least with me she didn't get sand in her twat! Yeeouch that's gotta hurt!

The woodland valley a stone's throw from my first home holds a multitude of secrets. More than a few of those confidentialities are as dark and dirt filled as the forest floor itself!

Beyond childhood, beyond achieving the age of majority the place held an overwhelming attraction for me. I have spent inestimable hours in my own version of "Eden"! (Most of those rather innocently... but not all.)

In winter, the steep slopes leading down to the deep valley floor were ideal for sledding and skiing. The other seasons afforded solitude and trout fishing in the brook that, along with glaciers, had etched the long deep cleft into the earth's surface over the eons. The cold clear water traversing the forest floor beginning to end was pure and drinkable as it slued its way to the lake waiting at the open extremity of the gorge.

I was not the first visitor to appreciate the solitude and concealment within those one hundred plus acres of dense woodlands. During the Revolutionary War, a covert iron mine and foundry existed there well out of sight of King George's troops. The fieldstone and mortar foundations and other remnants of the ancient structures remain and can be found today if one knows where to look.

The sturdy leftovers of the iron works figure prominently in my sexual maturation (and masturbation). The surrounding forested land knew about such incidents including the two my delightfully naughty wife asks me to outline here! She has SEXperienced some of her own burning masturbation while images of my misdeeds in the woods ran amok in her mind.

At the very bottom center of the valley, there is a small dam across the brook. The edifice is about twenty-five feet from end to end and about three feet wide. Its top surface is flat and easily traversed on foot. A miniature terra cotta pipe at the bottom allows the brook to pass bubbling through until an iron gate is cranked down. The worm screw mechanics of the gate have long rusted beyond operational use; hence, the stream flows swiftly onward without impediment.

On the auspicious day that initiates the following pair of out of the ordinary sexual excursions, I had been at the lake fishing. I could be found there on any day off from work rain or shine.

The morning in question had been hot since sunrise. Too hot for good fishing, I had gleaned no 'keepers'. By noon, I called it a wrap, picked up my gear and retreated to the cooler interior of the thick woodlands.

My intent was to go to a suitable, favorite Granite outcropping by the stream and have a sandwich and an apple for my lunch. Any experienced angler knows that trout for midday repast is not always possible. Bring a sandwich just in case. The icy water in the brook chilled the surrounding air currents and made the spot rather comfortable.

The melodic songs and trills of Wood Thrushes and other birds of the under stories made this a special place for me. Perhaps a Chipmunk would stop its nervous foraging long enough to attempt to beg or steal a cheek-full of my lunch. They often did to my amusement, if I remained very still.

I walked towards the granite table formation located a few yards below the dam. I had rested and eaten here often enough to know it well and consider it mine. The solitude was perfect for deep thoughts and meditation.

From that place, I could look up along the convergence of paths, one running along the valley floor meandering with the stream. The other path snaked down one side of the slope across the dam and up to the rim of the other gradient. I could feel if not quite see the grotto where my old gal pal Barb and I had once attempted to divest each other of our virginities. (For some details about that dear gentle readers please peruse "My Little Voyeur".)

That memory alone was worth the time and daydreaming I spent there. On more than one occasion in the near total isolation of 'my rock' memories of Barb, naked and inviting her own horny corruption ended with my erection in hand and spurting. S-E-X for us in the great outdoors was her idea and was meant to be a special 'FIRST' for the two virgins. I seconded the horny motion!

Frankly, masturbating alone at 'my rock' in memory of that day with her was better than nothing!

I wonder if the fishes in the stream just below the stone ledge ever took more than casual notice of my seminal fluids dimpling the surface of their home and then swiftly carried down stream with other flotsam and jetsam to be lost in oblivion? That was a fine private place to masturbate. (And a wonderful place to get into my SINdora's pants some years later!) LAID at last in my EDEN!

This day I had but a few, yards left to reach my retreat. The sound of distant crackling twigs underfoot reached my ears. The sound was coming from the rim of the far valley top.

Deer and native fauna melted into the dense greenery as if ghosts... only humans were clumsy enough to announce their presence so incautiously.

Who was descending the slope? Another hapless angler out to try his luck in the blistering heat?

Nearly at the dam and the cross roads of the paths I side stepped into the opaque undergrowth. I am not anti-social... I just wished for my privacy right then. I would see the intruder long before he would see me... and if I so wished... he would not see me even from a yard away.

I set my gear aside and prepared to remain hidden, as had the Leni Lenape clan of the Delaware Indians that frequented this place long before me. The spirits of whom I knew still lurked behind every tree. One could feel their noble presence.

I waited silently and then caught sight of forward movement on the far-off descending trail.

Bare legs emerged first then pink shorts and finally all of HER moved into view. SHE was moving slowly, unsteadily down hill... unaccustomed to the uneven walk way.

Through the miniscule 'camera obscura' formed by the dense near foliage, I could see her clearly and not be seen in return. Like any wood wise denizen of the forest, I knew that a trace of movement on my part could be deadly. (Particularly so had I been a rabbit hiding from a marauding weasel.) I froze scarcely breathing; I was the rabbit for the moment. (After reading this however, you might insist that I was more the sneaky "WEASEL" TYPE!)

This was no fisherman or fisherwoman approaching. Indeed, I knew her vaguely. Her kid sister had graduated with me. Their parents had no imagination when naming their daughters. My classmate had been Susan... the older sibling arriving was Suzanne!

Sad to say, neither sister could have won a beauty contest had mud pies been the only competition. No cruelty intended here... that was the truth. Suzanne left school in the tenth grade and had wandered aimlessly through life since then. Illicit pregnancies had been rumored to be the cause and effect for her defection from school and life in general. It was whispered that if one could get past her looks she'd fuck a snake for a moment of loving and the need to feel loved.

Suzanne stopped on top of the dam... scant yards from my hidey-hole. She put down a woven tote bag she had been carrying and then spread a beach towel. I had the option right then of emerging from concealment and offer a quick, 'Hi and bye' and be on my way, fishing gear in hand. She would be none the wiser for my spying.

The dam was the only bright sunny zone in the entire wooded acreage. Suzanne made her 'move' before I could make mine and be on my way.

The young woman immediately pulled her tank top up and off revealing ponderous, braless breasts displaying large dark nipples! Bloated jugs that quite literally rested upon her generous distended belly, was she in a 'family way' again? I had no true idea if she was or not.

I watched with combined fascination and fear while she lathered her upper torso and legs with baby oil. The fascination was at seeing her hands sliding over her mammoth glossy knockers. The fear was that she would hear me breathing and then go running and screaming from the woods. Worse, yet, could she hear my erection groaning and straining behind the bushes?

More than fascination followed when she wiped her hands dry... stretched out on the towel and unfastened the front of her shorts, pulling the flaps wide open. WOW, what a mass of pussy hair she had to display down front! Streamers of it ran all the way up to her belly button. Suzanne had what is known as hirsutism, "excessive dark feminine hair patterns". She had as much hair on her arms and crotch as I did.

Suzanne reached into her bag and retrieved a blue and white tube. The contents of it left a clear strip of gel on her middle finger. Surely that wasn't tanning oil she was applying INSIDE her shorts.

I could have reached out and tickled her navel with my fishing rod, we were that close... despite her less than savory countenance I would rather have reached out and touched her with my "OTHER ROD". (Okay, I was nineteen and not yet properly laid! She'd do!)

She wasn't looking so unappealing at all with her sturdy bare legs, a mass of pussy fur on display and those large naked breasts splayed across her chest spilling over her rib cage and upper arms. They were enormous.

Her massive mammaries flowed back and forth ever so slightly like the ocean tide, in response to what she was 'DOING' in her shorts. The hand movement down there was almost imperceptible. I saw it and my cock registered it!

Suzanne slipped her other arm beneath her head for cushioning with its mousy brown tangle of hair. She closed her eyes... against the sun or in pleasurable fantasies? I don't know... I simply watched the hidden fingers working back and forth at a snail's pace IN that forbidden spot between her legs.

Then it dawned on me from what my girl pal Barb had told me about her own "busy fingers"... Suzanne was masturbating! OH COOL, the girl was catching some rays and a BIG "O" to go along with the suntan! THIS I GOTTA SEE!!!

The near naked girl was far from pretty yet had her own mysterious attraction to offer. What about her distended midsection? I had seen plenty of generous uncovered female bellies at the local pool... those were soft as pudding and malleable. Suzanne's abdomen seemed rather tightly enlarged. Was she knocked up and if so did pregnant women need orgasms too? I'd find out soon enough. I was needing an orgasm about then as well!

With the stealth of a reptile on the prowl, I found and quietly liberated my pink love snake before it burst out on its own! I worried what Suzanne would do if she caught me doing what she was 'doing'.

With that in my mind, I saw Suzanne hook her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and slide them down to mid thigh. The girl had as much hair on her crotch as I had on my head. (And I needed a haircut badly!)

Another strip of jelly was applied to her middle finger and the finger was reapplied within her fur pie! Her slit was so well forested that I couldn't see it clearly until her finger separated the lips.

Now I knew the essence of what Barb looked like when she 'did herself'! Geez, if I had known THAT about her I would have tried harder when the opportunity still existed!

Suzanne's hand movements were still almost a nonentity... no big deal mine was just as slow. This was too good (and too dangerous) to rush. Apparently, she felt the same about being hasty. I only hoped that the masturbating woman was too self absorbed to hear my heart pound or my erection throbbing!

The expression on her face reflected serenity. Even when her finger picked up the pace, the only notable change was the breadth of her Mona Lisa smile. Certainly her masturbation felt GOOD, mine definitely did!

She turned her face in my direction... what she heard was my 'come' droplets splattering on the dry leaves at my feet! Her eyes narrowing to slits she tried to see beyond the brilliant sunlight and into the dark shadows surrounding my hiding place. I was still 'coming' in great profusion and biting my lip to enforce silence!

Thankfully, whatever she thought it might be was inconsequential as compared with her own growing hormonal requirements. Suzanne closed her eyes and resumed her horny quest! She wasn't about to let my hard-on go away!

I don't know how 'close' she was to her home stretch when new sounds caught our joint attention. I took a chance and exhaled!

Voices, masculine voices were filtering down the same path Suzanne had used. I was alarmed but she only tilted her head back to peer up the slope seeing the world upside down.

We saw the approaching figures. I was alarmed but Suzanne only smiled.

Two dark haired young men about my age approached. (One taller the other shorter.) Both were wiry muscular, bare chests wearing only jeans and sneakers.

Close at hand now the taller one called out, "Hola SUZEEE!" Puerto Ricans maybe? They knew each other. Just how well, I would soon discover. The larger fellow sidled out onto the dam and passed the reclining naked girl stopping at a point between her feet. He was appraising her wanton exposure. (Don't feel like the Lone Ranger old chap, so was I!!)

The smaller man had walked down the stream bank and was standing next to the dam his face hovering inches above Suzanne's mammoth tits.

She let that one juggle and manhandle her nearest breast with out hesitation. (There was enough of that tit for ten men and a lesbian to play with!) Suzanne gazed up at the man between her feet saying in mock annoyance, "Its about damned time you got here... I was almost DONE! Here, take these OFF!" She lifted her legs for him to rid her of the pink shorts.

He tossed them into her bag. A starving man could not have surveyed a Filet Mignon more hungrily than he was, fixated on her large hairy beaver!

No niceties, no formalities, no fooling... he had his jeans down and off in a flash. He was as hard as I was and ready to give the girl a hot beef injection! In an instant, he was down, over her and IN her! The guy had a decent thick erection to say the least. I wondered what THAT felt like for her.

From my breath taking vantage point, I could see his sausage filling her muffin! I watched with growing arousal as he pushed himself in and out of her repeatedly. Not so much as a kiss hello in, prelude to porking the girl either!

Speaking of 'porks' the other fellow was trying to hold onto her tit and suck the nipple, watch the pierced pussy in action and jerking off all at the same time.

I was occupied with two out of three of those activities myself. All I lacked was her tit to grope and suckle! Actually seeing a live woman engaged in intercourse for the first time is rather heady stuff! I could hear Suzanne's responsive, "Oof, oof, ummm, oh, oof!" while the guy over her pressed too hard on her belly using her twat as a penile service station!

I had my cock in hand again from seeing the meat cleaving the girl's pussy so close up... what would you have done? My SINdora says that if she had been hiding; as I was, her finger would have been IN her own pussy too. She is a VOYEUR!

There was a momentary delusional desire to step out of hiding and to use a golf expression; I wished to ask the dude IN Suzanne's twat, "Mind if I play through?" Cripes, I wanted a piece of her right then. Even though I had 'come' once, moments before at Suzanne's unwitting bequest my erection felt sorely DEPRIVED!

All I could do was keep watching HIM poking HER while I resumed stroking ME. What a revolting development this is... 'HEY I SAW HER FIRST!'

Suzanne tried to wrap her thick legs around the man's skinny thrusting ass. 'Good girl, go for it' was in my mind. With her legs up out of the way I was privy to the best view of a 'fucking pussy' a novice voyeur could ask for!

That sexy maneuver on Suzanne's part was the curtain call for the stiff dick taking advantage of her pussy. I've seen dogs humping take longer to climax than he did. Suzanne's 'friend' grunted a few more times and he was DONE!

I knew he was finished when Suzanne's furry muffin took on the appearance of a cream filled doughnut leaking and oozing its filling!

She made another, louder "OOF" when he collapsed onto her rounded belly. She grunted what sounded like disappointment... 'Too little too fast?' At least one of them had just had a good time and it wasn't HER! The fellow's dick slithered out of Suzanne's eager cunt... he'd already gone limp!

The second pussy poker on tap had discarded his jeans and clambered up onto the dam. He waited impatiently while numero uno wiped his dick off with the girl's tank top. That seemed rather crass... he didn't have a handkerchief for the job?

Suzanne didn't fare much better with the guy delving into sloppy seconds.

Not only was numero dos shorter than his compadre... belly to belly, pecker to pussy he was shorter than Suzanne. (The truth about short men and tall girls naked together... when they are nose to nose... his toes are in IT. When they are toes to toes, his nose is in IT! When his cock is in IT there's no one to talk to!)

He was too preoccupied to do much talking.

Suzanne was working on fits of passion while the smaller man began fucking her. She pushed her giant breasts together and said something to him.

He fucked like a rabbit on amphetamines and buried his face in her mountainous hooters. As they say, "That's all she wrote" where his fucking was concerned. Suzanne's hairy and horny 'doughnut' got another cream refill faster than a speeding bullet!

Nonetheless, it was terrifically arousing to simply see a WOMAN 'putting out'! I still entertained thoughts of how to get her to go for sloppy thirds!

I looked at my watch conveniently located on my masturbation wrist... the 'studs' hadn't been with and IN the girl for more than twenty minutes and they were already leaving!

That she was not happy and filled with horny angst was clear. Suzanne had been used, HAD and had no real fun of her own. (Not yet anyway.) The taller guy called back over his shoulder hot footing it back up the far slope, "See ya 'round Suzeee, muchas gracias!"

She replied quietly to the thin air, "Yeh see ya too... FUCKING BASTARDS!" Didn't Ms. Lauper once tout, "Girls wanna have FUN... !"

'Suzee' didn't move her nude body from the dam. She remained in place, the sun glistening on her well-oiled skin. I hoped that she would not work on her tan all afternoon. Sooner or later, I would do something to give away my presence. As soon as I fucked up the shit would hit the fan! I was due for another ejaculation any time!

I hadn't the nerve to expose myself (take that any way you wish) and say, 'Hi, I love your outfit... wanna fuck?' I stayed put in spite of a gnat making Kamikaze runs into my eyes and ears and up my nose!

I didn't dare slap his annoying ass for fear of discovery. Without the distraction of fucking, it wouldn't take much for her to know that she wasn't alone!

Suzanne shifted a little, no doubt trying to get comfortable on the hard surface. She curled her arm beneath her head again and slid her free hand down through her gummy pubic hair. She combed with her fingers and pensively rubbed the left over male sex deposits between her fingertips.

Those same fingers continued a short downward journey and for the next few minutes, we masturbated together! She wasn't deterred by the two less than attentive and no talent erections she'd 'serviced'! Yes, girls do like to have FUN! She was working on it and IN IT!

Fingering herself she pulled her knees up and wide apart... 'Hmm, all the better to SEE YOU' said the big bad wolf hiding in the bushes and observing her busy BUSH!

She diddled a while like that and then put her legs back down, knees still apart. I am experienced enough now to be aware that some ladies take care of PRIVATE BUSINESS by playing with their clits only. Others play and POKE deeply.

Suzanne was of the latter category. I could hear as well as see her finger 'doing' what needed to be 'done'! The audible slurping from her fingering her horny pussy was driving me batty... I was absolutely ape shit!!

The sounds were louder and faster as she shifted into high gear! The urgency of the girl's self fucking turned her middle finger into a mini pile driver... "Sploosh, squish, sploosh, sploosh"! She allowed me to see and hear one of life's great female mysteries.

Suzanne's legs soon straightened, straining against some erotic unseen force. Her feet began flexing and pointing in line with her legs, calf muscles knotting. I could see her toes curling repeatedly!

The girl's chest heaved with hard rapid breathing... her previously unseen nipple buds standing in abject arousal added a sense of urgency to what was already becoming a frenzy! I had no idea that even an unsightly woman's orgasm could be more exciting than my own to participate in!!! She was permitting me to observe the answer to the 'great female mystery'!

Suzanne was on the verge of EXPLOSIVE. (If only the two ass holes that had banged her before had stuck around. There were some spectacular fireworks about to erupt!) There would be detonations on both sides of the shrubbery!

Suzanne's pussy was wet and becoming lathered with foamy suds. I would eventually get to know and love that STUFF with other marvelously sexy women. (Lick it off guys n' girls, it tastes GOOD!)

My erection was in a lather as well.

Her back arched and then arched again. There were throaty sounds coming from her, which changed to a series of soft moans, "ooh's" and "ahh's" interspersed with "Ooh YES", "OH FUCK, Oooooooh... !"

The hose in my hand tried its damnedest to put out the brush fire between her legs. My second orgasm sprayed twice as far and doubly as hard as the first. My eruptions were dripping from the leaves that hid me!

None of my 'fluids' landed on her of course, not even close... but I must give Suzanne and my erection an 'E' for Effort! Homely as the poor girl was she was an amazing TREAT over which to jerk off! (I still do whenever SINdora brings UP the subject... she wishes that she could have been there, watching me watching horny Suzanne!)

I had to remain hidden until she stood and pulled herself together. Suzanne slipped her top on first taking a second to examine, pinch and tickle her still aroused nipples before covering them with the tank top.

I was given a good and final look at her pussy from the rear when she bent over to retrieve her shorts. No matter what a person looks like there is always one part of their anatomy or other that more than makes up for the deficits. In Suzanne's case, her shaggy beaver was surprisingly, delightfully admirable. Worth the price of admission!

I had been rooted to the ground for an hour. My legs and back screamed for relief. So what? That was a cheap price to pay for the unexpected first hand demonstrated sex education.

With combined relief and disappointment, I watched her dress and gather her things. I was relieved that I had not been caught and embarrassed by my untoward behavior, disappointed that she was covering her body with clothing. I could have watched her a while longer regardless of my discomfort.

She was definitely no beauty... yet the girl was very sexually arousing. I was learning that erotic pleasure 'comes' in a variety of wrappers. Any naked woman is the second best aphrodisiac... a horny orgasmic woman 'comes' in first place!

I had witnessed a woman with male sex organs pumping in hers. Nevertheless, I still had no inkling as to what a pussy (any pussy) needed from mine! Obviously, the men in rendezvous with Suzanne had no idea as to how to FUCK her either. (Unfortunately, I was inexperienced and wasn't totally aware yet how much it mattered.)

It took time for me to discover that pussies (except those that can be rented by the hour) are not "service stations" for men in heat!! (Not if she means anything to me... and if she doesn't, why am I fucking her in the first place?)

With her towel and bag in hand, Suzanne turned to leave. She stopped long enough to glance again in my direction. She shielded her eyes from the sun and there was that enigmatic smile again.

Nothing was said... yet there was a communication that she MIGHT have been aware that she had not been fucking and masturbating alone!

My SINdora likes to think that the woman KNEW I was there and simply got off at knowing what she was doing to me while she 'did' herself. It makes SIN' as hot and as horny as Hell and needing to masturbate while assuming Suzanne's roll stretched out naked on the dam! In SINdora's fantasy finger fucking, she does invite me out of hiding for a properly fucked bit of sloppy thirds! Despite my greenness back then SINdora is certain that I would have figured how to FUCK Suzanne the way it should have been done, if I only had the nerve to show myself! (Had it been SINdora on the dam... she would have shown me how!)

THEN THERE WAS JENNIE IN THE WOODED EDEN!

Tow headed cute and tough as nails Jennie.

Growing up Jen was more the neighborhood terror than Dennis the Menace ever dreamt of being!

Always a slingshot in her hip pocket. Her Whammo ™ and a pocket full of marbles put out many a street light with ease and beaned a few disliked boys as well! One didn't mess with recalcitrant Jennie... she was a loner and would, as soon start and FINISH a fist fight as not! Gender didn't mean shit to Jen, she was quick to assume the 'punch up artist' stance regardless of who ticked her off!

Jen's uniform du jur was blue jeans turned up at the cuff and a white tee shirt tucked in to top it off. Beyond puberty, a pack of Camels was ever present rolled into the tee shirt sleeve. She struck wooden matches on the seat of her Levi's. That was just another badge of her 'tough girl' image.

There was NOTHING between her skin and the thin shirt!... Not even when the physical difference between her and boys became too apparent.

She fancied herself a latter day greaser, a hood! Jennie wore her near platinum hair short and slicked back ala Presley or Travolta. She sported a 'duck's ass' long after it ceased to be fashionable.

The older observers (namely other parents) were quick to label her, "Tom Boy", "Queer", "Lesbian",... "One of THEM!"... meaning that she was "BUTCH"!

Jennie's mouth where adults were concerned minced no words. She had no trouble responding to a scolding from a neighbor with, "Eat me... eat me RAW!" That epithet was usually accompanied by a one-fingered salute. At times, she reinforced her feelings with a rock in hand as a non-verbal warning to "Don't FUCK with me"! Most grown-ups knew not to mess with her. Those that did or even phoned her parents to complain often received the 'rock' through a window after dark.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.