Under Her - Cover

Under Her

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Just as the title says :-)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Caution   .


Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

This story is a sequel to CO-ED TANDEM BEER PISSING CONTEST.

Operators of erotic story web sites and other collections, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post and/or distribute my stories, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author. You may not make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

Tameka leaned forward at her word processor, trying to overcome the writer's block that had hit her earlier in the day. She had been sitting there for nearly eight hours straight without once moving away from her desk. She leaned over and poured her umpteenth cup of coffee from her Coffee Glutton automatic coffee maker, took a sip, then began to idly tap her fingernail on the desk.

She took a sip of coffee when a snork came from under her crotch, momentarily breaking her concentration. She looked down at his pasty white chin and neck between her coal black thighs. She rocked back, lifting her pussy up off from Jack's mouth, to let him take a breath, then rocked forward again pressing her cunt tightly on his mouth. His nose was inserted slightly up her asshole, and she occasionally pinched his nostrils with her sphincter muscle, not that it made any difference in his ability to breathe through his nose.

So far, she had written 2000 words, half of her column. She started a new paragraph and had just written two more sentences when she sighed and bore down on Jack's face, forcing his jaw open with her crotch, and emptied her bladder into his mouth once again.

Writing Bondage in the City for the City Screamer was an easy job, but she tended to procrastinate, putting off writing the column until the weekend.

However, this weekend was different. Last night, she had gone to Edge Play to be a spectator at one of the club's infamous weekly co-ed tandem beer pissing contests. In such a contest, the bottom lies on his back with a tube over his cock and dangling into a small pitcher, and where the top sits on his face and chugs beer as she pees into his mouth.

She was in the audience when one of the contest judges announced that there was a single guy who needed a top and asked for a volunteer from the audience. She was hesitant at first, but he was cute and she thought, "What the hell!" and raised her hand to volunteer.

They even came in second place!

After the contest, she had invited him to come home with her to be her toilet slave. Lucky for him, she was so drunk when they got to her place that she shackled him to the sofa and let him sleep in relative comfort until morning, and she went straight to bed.

Of course, Tameka put Jack under her ass as soon as she got up and started writing her column. It was great to be able to sit on his face at her computer and drink cup after cup of coffee without having to get up to go to the toilet. Though, she imagined, his adult diaper must be soaked by now!

She had only ordered Jack to change his diaper once so far since she started work on the column this morning. She also felt the urge to take a dump coming on, and she needed to let a fart out. She rocked back to let him exhale, but immediately pressed her pussy onto his mouth before he could inhale again. She relaxed her sphincter muscle and let the gas slowly blow out her ass as he slowly inhaled.

"I suppose it's time for a break," she muttered to herself after he had inhaled her fart.

She stood, stretching her arms over her head, and then swung her leg over Jack to stand along side him. She pulled the wheeled, padded workout bench, on which Jack was bound, out from under her desk, and unbelted his wrists and ankles.

"Go change your diaper, slave. And be quick about it! I need you back in service so I can take a dump."

"A dump, Mistress?" Jack asked.

"Yes, slave. A dump. A shit. I hope you're hungry."

"You're joking, right, Mistress?"

Losing her patience with her inexperienced newbie slave, she shackled his wrists and ankles again and then turned her back to his head and sat back down. His diaper can wait. She adjusted herself, positioning her asshole over his mouth. She wiggled once more as his nose slid into the opening of her pussy.

She felt the sensation building in her bowels of having to shit -- that woozy feeling in her intestines -- that pressure pushing at her asshole from inside. She inhaled, relaxed her sphincter, and pressed. She grimaced as she felt that pleasant sensation of a lump of shit sliding slowly out her anus. A moment later, she let another lump ooze out her asshole into her slave's mouth.

Tameka has had numerous toilet slaves at her service, and knew the horror that this one was experiencing in having a woman shit directly into his mouth for the first time. The full weight of her body pressed her asshole to his lips with such force that there was no way he could spit any out. His nose up her pussy meant that he would have to hold his breath until she finished her shit.

Tameka grunted and slowly pushed another log out her ass. Then one more. She remained seated for a few seconds more until she was sure that she was done.

She stood as Jack let out an explosive breath, brown liquid dribbling out the corners of his mouth and down his cheeks.

"Slave!" Tameka shouted. "Swallow my shit and lick up the drips going down your cheeks before they stain my bench!"

Jack sat up a little and started chewing. He swallowed once, twice, and three times before he stuck his tongue out and licked the corners of his mouth.

"I feel sick, Mistress," Jack moaned.

"Get used to it, slave. Lie back down."

Jack lied back down on the bench and Tameka sat back down with her ass over his mouth. "Now lick me clean, slave."

Jack licked the drippy shit from around her asshole.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

"No, mistress."

"Good. Now that you've had your lunch, it's time for mine."

Tameka unshackled Jack again commanding, "While I have dinner, go change your diaper, and then return to your place."

Jack went into the bathroom as she went into the kitchen to nuke a microwave dinner. After the dinner was hot, she ate it at her dining table for the next twenty minutes or so.

Upon finishing dinner, she returned to her desk where Jack was dutifully waiting for her. She shackled him again, rolled him back under her desk, and took her seat on his face.

About a half-hour later, the phone rang. Tameka reached next to her PC and answered it, "Hello."

...

"Hi Edris! What's happenin' girl?"

...

"Really? Congratulations! They pay pro rates?"

...

"Twenty five cents a word! Whooeee! You's in the big time now girl!"

...

"Yeah?"

...

"Sure!"

...

"Okay, the Greenwich Sistah Critique Group is meeting Wednesday night at Charity's place. Got it! See you there."

...

"Bye now!"

Tameka resumed working on her column, diligently working into the wee hours of the night.

At one slow moment during the night, she poked her finger into her navel and started digging the crud out of it. She rolled it between two fingers as she dug a little more, adding that to the blob. She continued until she nearly got her navel raw from digging into it and got all the crud that she could get out. She rocked back and dropped the blob of navel crud into Jack's mouth and then rocked forward again sealing his mouth with her cunt.

She continued writing until she wrapped up her column around two in the morning. Then she e-mailed the manuscript to her editor so that he would have it first thing Monday morning. Finally, she stood and stretched again and told Jack to change his diaper and wait in her bedroom.

Tameka went to her bedroom closet and changed into her nightgown. Jack walked in a few moments later.

"Slave, before I go to bed, I need to give you a lesson."

"Yes, Mistress," he answered.

She pointed to a large doggy mat on the floor and said, "You will sleep on that tonight. But first I want you to come here over by my bed and kneel backwards onto your hands facing the ceiling."

He did so. Then she straddled his head facing the top of his head and squatted slightly, pressing her pussy against his mouth. A moment later, she emptied her bladder into his mouth once again.

"Now clean me," she commanded. he licked her pussy clean.

She climbed off him and said next, "You will take that position immediately whenever I say 'toilet' during the night."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then after you cleaned me, you can go back to your bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, get in your doggy bed, slave -- until I need you."

"Yes, Mistress." He curled up in the dog bed to sleep.

Tameka got in her bed and closed the light, saying, "Good night, slave."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.