Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had found himself rapidly becoming surrounded by the very thing he'd created -- sexy pregnant women with huge pregnant bellies and he was loving seeing all the women in his life "with child". Mary, Crystal, Bethany, Pam, and now Beverly, and Philip couldn't help but wonder if/when Summer would be added to that number since she was already becoming quite well established as what he laughingly called "my little fucking harem".

Philip tried to get together with whichever of his babes he found himself desiring most sexually. And that morning as he got out of bed and showered, Philip found himself wanting to get with his red-headed daughter, Pam. Pam was a sexy hot little number and she was so sexy now that she was several months along in her pregnancy. He figured he still had a couple of months to do her before she'd be too big to actually have intercourse with him.

Philip gave Pam a quick call at 1:00 that afternoon as he was already in his car driving towards where she and her husband lived. He hoped she wasn't out shopping or at the grocery or anywhere but sitting there just waiting for her horny Daddy to come over and give her his big horny cock. He knew he was very self-centered by always wanting all of his little harem to be at his beck and call, but that just seemed to be the way he was living his life these days.

"Hi, Daddy," Pam said cheerfully when she heard her father's voice in the phone. "Yeah, I'm here and I'll be ready for you when you show up, Daddy. I think you're going to like how well how baby's growing, Dad," Pam said in a very sexy voice that she would probably only use with the father of the child that was growing inside her body.

Philip hung up the cell phone from talking to Pam and felt his cock pressing hard and horny against the restraint of his pants. He could hardly wait to get there and get inside Pam's house where she'd be waiting.

Pam, after hanging up from talking to her father, freshened up and slipped inside a sexy button-up top and a short skirt that she knew would be arousing to Philip. She needed the tops now since she was getting increasingly big with her advancing pregnancy. Pam was loving the experience she'd been having of becoming a mother even though she and her husband hadn't willingly taken the dive into parenthood and her own father had been forced to make love to her for her to conceive for the first time. Pam had practically decided that her father Philip would be the daddy for all her own children since her husband had proven to be such a fucking weak dick himself. She wanted her children with the genes of a real man, not some wimp who couldn't even knock his own horny wife up.

When Pam's father arrived, she grabbed him there in her living room and drug him over to the couch in her family room for their first hot fuck of the afternoon. She was burning up with horniness and sexual desire for Philip and she quickly had his hands up underneath her top and down inside her shorts, playing with her pussy and her sexy big titties. Pam's breasts had grown two cup sizes during her pregnancy and she was loving the much enhanced size of her bust and how sexy it made her look in addition to how sexy she felt being knocked up made her as well. Pam quickly had Philip out of his clothes and she just as quickly shed her own clothes and got naked with him. She got him sitting on the couch where she could suck his cock and then quickly mount him to fuck his hot dick as she'd planned on riding up and down on her father's lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.