Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ron rolled over on top of his wife, Summer, the next morning before she got up to dress for work. He pulled her nightgown up to her neck again like he had the night before and he started kissing and licking her perky hard nipples as he began to whisper hot sexy things to her in order to get her horny and aroused as she headed to the office.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah, Ron, what's gotten into you, baby?" Summer purred sexily as she loved the new intimate attention Ron was giving her. She knew exactly what had gotten into her hubby but she wanted to hear him tell her with his own mouth that he found her new sexual relationship with her boss, Philip, to be a huge turn-on for him. She wanted Ron to admit that her becoming a slut wife was as much an aphrodisiac as anything he could think of. And she wanted him to admit that he wanted her cream pie and her sloppy seconds and she wanted him to fuck her good right now.

"Fuck me, Ron, give me your big hard dick and send me to Philip with a pussy full of your hot cum inside me and leaking onto my panties, baby," Summer moaned as Ron licked and caressed Summer's large sexy titties and then she felt him moving his body directly over her and before she could even realize it, Ron was mounting her and starting to shove his hard big cock fully up inside her wet horny pussy.

Ron loved the nicely shaped dark circles of Summer's nipples on the pale white skin of her sexy large breasts and he knew that her nipples were very sensitive and she loved having them caressed and kissed. As Ron felt his cock sliding in between Summer's pussy lips, he leaned over, locking his mouth over Summer's left tit and he diddled the firm perky nipple while he cupped her other full rounded breast and he began really bucking his ass back and forth, giving Summer quite a lusty hot morning fuck. "OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, girl, take all my big hard dick, Summer," Ron moaned as he knew that he wouldn't last long at this rate. He knew they didn't have a whole lot of time but he wanted to send Summer off to work with a surprise for her horny boss/lover.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah, fuck me, Ron, you randy bastard, fuck me good and give me an orgasm," Summer begged as she tried to keep up with Ron's lusting pounding in and out of her horny pussy. She was grabbing him by his tight muscular ass, pulling his body in and out as quickly as he could fuck her. When Ron focused on drilling Summer's pussy, she started grabbing and squeezing her large rounded breasts and in only minutes she felt her orgasming. As she exploded in sexual climax underneath her husband's rutting cock, Ron whammed his cock in and out for 5 more minutes, bringing Summer off again and then he buried his cock totally inside his wife's pussy, spurting his large cumload deep in her pussy.

Summer quickly got up from their marital bed, showered and headed off to work with her pussy full of Ron's hot jism. She made sure to wear something especially sexy for Philip that day and sure enough, about 8:30 she got the summons from Beverly that Philip would like her to join him in the conference room.

Philip was there in the large company meeting room waiting when Summer arrived in her business suit with the sexy see-through white blouse underneath a jacket and a short matching skirt. Summer walked into Philip's open arms and she didn't tell him that she'd brought a little surprise from home for him that day. He quickly had her jacket off and Philip loved the sexy pushup bra Summer had put on under that blouse and she'd also selected a sexy lace pair of bikini panties that she knew were already soaked with Ron's cum leaking from her pussy. Philip had quickly grown to love the subtle and sexy sluttiness that Summer demonstrated around him regularly. He'd noticed that she'd invested in a lot of sexy new outfits and hot lingerie, intended to titillate him and turn him on quickly. She was doing quite a good job of that, Philip had noticed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.