Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip was headed for home after a day of work and lusty hot sex with Summer. She brightened his every day now just as Beverly had before she'd gotten pregnant from playing with him sexually. Philip found himself wondering if and when Summer might actually allow herself to get knocked up, too. He began to envision both Beverly and Summer waddling around the office work areas with their large pregnant bellies and that scenario gave him another huge raging hardon in his pants. Philip found the reality of knocking a woman up from fucking her to be a huge turn-on, and he also realized that he was becoming insatiable in his sexual desires and appetite.

As Philip had finished his most recent sex session with Summer that morning, even though he'd just cum into her pussy, he found his cock growing very hard and almost instantly erect again as he sat there at his office desk, watching Summer's very nicely rounded and voluptuous ass as she walked back out of his door. She was one hot and totally sexy babe.

Little did Philip know that unlike all of his other sexual conquests in the last year or so, Summer wasn't keeping her playtimes with him a secret like the others had. Summer finally realized that she very much enjoyed the sexual pleasures Philip wanted from her, but she felt that there might be a possibility if she shared her experiences with her husband that he would find it very arousing and give her renewed sexual interest that had been missing in their lives for some time. She was right on the money.

"You mean, Summer, that you've been fucking your boss, Philip, and you've been sucking his cock and he's even been cumming inside your pussy and you haven't ensured that you'd taken precautions against getting knocked up with another baby?" Summer's husband, Ron, asked as he laid there in their bed with his wife that night.

"Yes, Ron, that's all I told you and you've got it all exactly right," Summer nodded in assurance that he fully understood everything that had been going on with her and Philip.

"Damn, Summer, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard," Ron said as he knew his cock had grown totally hard as he'd laid there beside her and listened to the surprising things she'd related to him.

"You're actually going to your company senior boss's office and giving him sexual services there while everyone else in the corporation is working?? Hot stuff, Summer, totally fucking hot," Ron said for the third or fourth time as he tried to grasp what a hot pussied and slutty little wife he had. He wanted Summer to continue what she'd been doing and he wanted her to come home and relate it all to him while he caressed her, touched her, kissed her and then while he'd either mount her or have her climb on his cock and ride him till they both orgasmed.

Ron wanted to fuck Summer now so bad he couldn't wait. "Summer, I guess you know that what you've just told me makes me horny beyond belief," Ron said as he pulled Summer's nightgown up, revealing her naked body underneath it and especially baring her luscious sexy big titties on her otherwise somewhat petite short figure.

"Ron, that's exactly what I was hoping you'd say. You're not mad at me for cheating on you; for fucking my boss and letting him cum his semen inside my fertile unprotected pussy?" Summer asked, knowing the answers but wanting to hear Ron say them out loud.

Ron turned fully on his side facing Summer and he saw her in an entirely different light than he'd seen her in a long time. Why hadn't he realized that his pretty little wife was so hot, so sexy and why hadn't he been the one getting all her sexual pleasures and goodies instead of her fucking boss, Philip?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.