Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Summer quickly became a regular visitor to Philip's desk during work hours and often before or after normal daytime work hours. Beverly was still struggling with pretty intense morning sickness from her pregnancy and she told Philip she just didn't feel like having sex in any form while she felt that nauseated and crappy. She was perfectly OK with Summer coming in and servicing Philip whenever he called for her. Beverly was his "middle person" and let Summer know when, where and how Philip wanted her to be with him.

Summer was married but she didn't let the ring on her finger keep her from enjoying being with a sexy man like Philip. Not only was she married but she'd had a little girl about 3 or 4 years earlier. Whether or not the father was her husband she wasn't quite sure. And Summer hadn't told Philip but she wasn't on any kind of birth control and her philosophy was "whatever happens -- happens" and if she got knocked up by Philip, she'd carry the baby and give it birth. She wasn't going to let her fertility or her having a baby get in the way of her sexual enjoyments at the office.

The day before Philip first called Summer to come to his office, Summer had normally picked out some clothes for work that would look nice on her short, big-busted figure but that weren't designed to do anything more than make her look sexy and attractive to her co-workers. Summer knew she had a latent bisexual side of her that she kept wanted to respond to but it was mainly for her male co-workers that she dressed. The day after Philip had first called her in and fucked her, Summer started dressing not only according to what she thought would look nice on her but also according to what Beverly had told her after she'd left Philip's office with a pussy full of his hot sexy cum leaking from her well-fucked pussy. That night on her way home, Summer went by the local Victoria's Secret store and she'd been weighed down from all the items she'd purchased with the intent of seducing Philip in days to come. She could hardly wait for the days to pass so she could wear and show Philip everything she'd bought to make herself look sexy and desirable for him.

The next morning after their first fuck experience, Summer didn't waste any time. After she'd put her personal items and her purse away in her private work area, she went to the front office area and asked Beverly if Philip would mind if she came in to see him before the day got started. Beverly "announced" Summer to Philip and when Summer shut his office door behind her, she felt her pussy growing wet as she felt the hot sexual air between her and Philip now that they had made love for the first time.

"I thought maybe you'd enjoy a blowjob this morning, Philip, before your day got started," Summer said as she walked over close to the side of his desk.

"You're joking, right?" Philip asked, incredulous that Summer would actually seek him out to suck his cock. "Sure, I'd love for you to suck me off before we get busy today with other things."

Philip just remained seated in his business desk chair and rotated to the side where Summer could have ready access to his cock. He felt his horny dick growing instantly hard and thick in anticipation of having this sexy young woman taking his cock in her mouth and hands to give him intense sexual pleasure. Summer was far more sexually experienced than Philip would ever have guessed from looking at her but he'd quickly find out over the days to come that this sexy looking young woman had been around a bit at this point in her life.

Summer took the zipper of Philip's pants, pulling it down carefully and then she unfastened his belt so she could get his pants undone enough to get his cock and his balls bare for her to play with, kiss and caress. Then, as she reached inside Philip's briefs, she readily saw how aroused he was when a large thick cock emerged from his underwear. Philip was almost perpetually horny and he loved the ability to get instant hardons and to get repeat hardons because of his amazing ability to recover sexually after he'd ejaculated. Summer quickly had her hand wrapped around Philip's hardon and she began jacking his cock up and down slowly and firmly, looking to see how quickly she'd get the response of precum leaking from her boss's juice hole. In only a few minutes, Summer had moved over closer to Philip's groin and she opened her mouth to flick her tongue over his cockhead and then to wrap her hot wet lips around the swollen head of his large engorged cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.