Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip moved back into the bedroom adjoining the master bedroom where he'd just watched his daughter Pam and his wife Mary making bisexual love to each other. He had found the sexual activity between the two women so erotic that he'd started stroking his cock and had actually brought himself off while he stood there quietly peeking at the pair in action. He'd loved the fact that not only had he caught Pam in a bisexual love situation but her lover was her very own mother, Mary. That made Philip horny beyond his own belief.

After Mary had eaten Pam's pregnant pussy until she was screaming and squirming underneath her mother's mouth and fingers in climax, Pam got up from the bed and grabbed her mother's bag of sex toys that she'd brought along for them to use on each other. Pam knew that she was still capable of using the big black strap-on dildo and she quickly fastened it on her groin and stood there with that big 9 inch black cock jutting hard and thick out from her body. Pam loved being able to actually fuck something like a cock up into her mom's or her sisters-in-law. She still thought back to that first day when her mother Mary had brought all of the girls together and co-opted them into a new relationship not only as family members but as active bisexual lovers with each other. Pam had gotten with Crystal the week before and the two pregnant women had fucked each other all afternoon until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Philip slipped out of the extra bedroom when he heard the bed in Pam's bedroom creak and when he peeked around the corner, he saw Mary lying prone there in the middle of the bed, and Pam crawling up between her legs with the strap-on dildo aimed straight towards Mary's groin. When Philip could see that Pam was just about ready to mount her mother and fuck her with the big dildo, he started stroking his cock that had already grown into full erection again. Philip watched as Pam slid the dildo inside her mother's wet horny pussy and then he loved it as he stood there and actually watched Pam fucking Mary like she was a man with a big hard cock coming out of her groin.

When Philip knew that the pair were lost in their hot fuck together, he walked into the room and quickly walked over to the bed where Pam and Mary were hotly rutting together.

"Ladies, please forgive me for joining you, but I came over to see what was going on, and I find you two women in here getting it on. Do you mind if I join you?"

Without missing a stroke, Pam kept on fucking her mother's hot pussy with the strap-on and she said, "Sure, Daddy, please; come on up here and join me and Mommy. We're having ourselves a royal blast."

Mary just moaned and whimpered from the way Pam was drilling her pussy and then Philip spent into his right hand, rubbed his saliva on his palm and lubed up the head of his cock for a hot fuck. But, since Mary and Pam were both already coupled, Philip decided he'd give Pam something he knew she'd never had before -- her first ass fuck.

Pam wasn't paying any attention to what her father was doing and she was really slamming the dildo in and out of her mother's pussy. Then, Pam suddenly felt her father's cock smacking around her ass as she was pumping back and forth. Philip suddenly grabbed Pam, held her still for just a moment and then he positioned the head of his large engorged cock in the center of Pam's virgin asshole and before she could protest or try to keep him from taking her, Philip pushed forward, feeling his daughter's cherry butt hole give way under the steady pressure of his cock sliding inside her horny ass.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Pam groaned as she realized that her father had just penetrated her bunghole and she was going to get dog-fucked up the ass while she was humping her mother.

Philip got his cock inside Pam's backside and then while she was smoothly fucking Mary, Philip was pumping his big horny dick in and out of Pam's butt. Her ass was so tight that it took no time for Philip to reach his climax and he buried his cock deep in his daughter's butt as she continued trying to fuck Mary to orgasm. Pam collapsed forward onto her mother with her father's cock filling her ass and then, Philip pulled his dick out after he'd blasted his cum deep within Pam's bowels and stood there watching while Pam finished her mother off.

Man, what a family I've got here, Philip thought as he washed his cock off in the bathroom and walked back in to see Mary and Pam finishing up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.