Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two months after Philip had fucked Beverly there in his office, she came in one morning and gave him a very weak "good morning, Philip" greeting. Philip noticed that his secretary wasn't her normal cheerful self, and he finally asked her, "Beverly, what's the matter?"

"You're not going to believe it, Philip," Beverly said in a way that clearly told him she didn't think he was going to like what she was about to tell him, "but you remember our little session here in the office a couple of months ago and the other times you've fucked me in here since then?"

"Yeah, how could I possibly forget, Beverly?" Philip responded as he waited for the other shoe to fall. He could feel his cock growing hard again from remembering how he'd discovered his secretary was so hot and sexy and how she'd secretly been lusting to have him fuck her. "You and I have really had some very hot times in here since that day. So tell me, why are you feeling badly?"

"Well, one simple reason, Philip, I'm pregnant -- with your baby," Beverly said as she stood there in front of his desk.

"No shit?" Philip said in surprise but then in immediate realization that Beverly was surely still childbearing age and he and her hadn't done anything to keep her from being knocked up during several unprotected fucks he'd had with her.

"Beverly, I won't beat around the bush. Am I the father of your baby?" Philip asked as he realized that now he'd impregnated someone he hadn't really intended to knock up.

"Oh yeah, Philip, you're definitely the baby's father. You're the only man I've had sex with in at least the last year. You're this baby's daddy," Beverly said as she smiled warmly and put her hands on her stomach and seemed pleased with her new state of expectant motherhood.

After this new revelation, Philip found himself feeling especially horny. He almost asked his secretary right then if she'd like to have another ride on his babymaking tool, but Beverly told him that she'd love to fuck him again but she was still suffering from some morning sickness and nausea. She assured him that she'd let him know first thing when she started feeling less queasy.

As Beverly turned and walked out of Philip's office, he felt his cock grow into total hardness and he couldn't decide whether to just get his dick out and jack off or if he could get with one of his ladies for a sexy midday rendezvous.

Philip finally decided that just jacking off wasn't going to get it. He told Beverly that he hoped her morning sickness got much better soon and then told her he'd either return in a few hours or he'd see her the next morning. Philip headed down the road and finally decided that he'd go to his daughter Pam's house and see if she happened to be at home and if she was horny for some sex with her Dad.

Philip pulled into the driveway of Pam's house and he noticed a car parked on the curb that looked a lot like Mary's. He didn't think anything about it, and when he got to the backdoor of his daughter's house, he tried the handle and found it unlocked. He decided to give Pam a real surprise and walked on in without knocking and didn't say "Hello, baby" when he got inside and pushed the door shut behind him.

Philip had been over to his redheaded daughter's home enough that making a surreptitious entrance to surprise her was nothing out of the ordinary. At least that was what Philip thought until he'd closed the door behind him, locked it, and then started searching for his daughter Pam's location. Philip started to get undress partially and surprise Pam with his hardon jutting naked from his groin, but he decided to locate her first and then put her hand on his crotch to show her how horny he was for a sexy afternoon coupling with her.

Philip noticed at first that the house was very quiet and yet he knew Pam was at home if the backdoor had been unlocked. And then as he made his way upstairs and down the hallway to his daughter's master bedroom, he began to hear some human sounds that made him think maybe Pam and her husband were enjoying a little fuck of their own. His cock grew much harder as he realized what he was detecting was definitely erotic sounds of moaning and sighing in response to two people getting it on with each other. Philip walked on down towards the partially open door of the bedroom but he realized he was only hearing more sensual high-pitched sounds like those from a woman. Or two women he began to think to himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.