Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip was so horny that he didn't know which way to turn next. It was mid-afternoon and he was sitting behind his desk as usual. He couldn't decide if he needed to just go masturbate in the men's room or if he should leave work and rendezvous with one of his young ladies or go home and surprise his wife Mary with a big hardon.

Philip unzipped his pants and sat there as his cock bobbed free out of the zipper and he wrapped his hand around his growing erection and began stroking himself up and down as he fantasized and remembered some of the hot fucks he'd enjoyed in the last 6 months with Bethany, Crystal, and Pam -- and how he'd knocked them all up with babies along with his sexy wife, Mary. Philip hadn't really intended to impregnate all of the four ladies in his immediate family, but as he'd realized what fucking wimps his sons and his son-in-law all were, he didn't see any other alternative if they were to have any grandchildren at all. And then he laughed as he realized they were his babies and the ladies', not his grandchildren. Philip kept stroking his hardon up and down and found himself just getting hornier and hornier. What could he do?

Philip keyed his interoffice intercom and asked his secretary, Beverly, to come in for a moment. Beverly was a few years older than Philip but he'd noticed for some time that she really kept herself in good shape and he'd also noticed that she nearly always picked clothes to wear to work that showed off her shapely figure to its best advantage. He often fantasized about having sex with her just as he had about doing it with a number of women, but recently he'd been noticing Beverly's sexy breasts and her fine ass as she'd always turn to leave his office.

When Beverly came into Philip's office and saw her boss sitting there with his naked cock out of his pants and his hand wrapped around it, she inwardly felt a hot thrill of sexual delight that she was finally going to get a chance at him. She'd always thought Philip was a very sexy man and here he was with his big cock out and jacking himself off when he summoned her.

"Well, Philip, now isn't that a very pretty sight?? What have you got there between your legs?" Beverly said as she walked around the side of Philip's desk and stood there looking down at him with his big erection right in front of her face.

"Beverly, I'm really fucking horny, and I thought maybe you and I might take a little break this afternoon and do something I've been wanting to do for a long time," Philip said as he made his hard cock very visibly obvious to Beverly.

"What would that be, Philip?" Beverly asked as she could easily feel her pussy growing wet and hot from her boss sitting there exposed to her gaze.

"Do you like to suck cock, Beverly?" Philip asked, "or would you prefer that I take you over there to the couch and let you ride on my dick?"

"I'd like to taste and feel that sexy hard cock first, Philip, and I'm gonna do that whether you want me to or not," Beverly said as she first pulled her skirt up, reached up under it and removed her thong panty that she had on underneath it. Then, with Philip knowing that she now was naked underneath her skirt, Beverly came over and bent down by Philip's knees and took his hard thick cock in her hand and began stroking his dick smoothly up and down. Beverly had shoulder-length black hair and Philip found her pretty face and hair to be very sexy. He loved it when Beverly didn't balk at him sitting there with his dick exposed when she came in the room, and he loved the sudden feel of her hot wet mouth over his cockhead as she took his dick in between her lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Beverly, ahhhhhhhhhh," Philip exclaimed as he sat there watching his secretary starting to give him head. His nuts clenched in response to the hotness of her mouth on his dick, and Philip put his hands on her head, hoping she'd know that it felt so good to him. Beverly quickly began not only jacking Philip's cock but she was quickly moving her mouth up and down over his cockhead and several inches of the hard long shaft. Then, within only a few minutes after she'd started, Beverly took her mouth away from Philip's cock and stood up, taking his hand and leading him over to the nearby couch there on one wall of his office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.