Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary had quickly put on the sexy big black strap-on dildo and she'd gotten Bethany to flip over and bend over the couch in front of her while Pam and Crystal had traded positions on the nearby loveseat where they'd started out. Pam had brought Crystal to her first ever girl/girl orgasm and now Crystal was already licking and kissing on the hot wet lips of Pam's horny pussy. With all the ladies in the room knocked up from their copulations with Philip, it was quite a sight to see -- four sexy women, all with big swollen pregnant bellies and doing each other like they'd never done another woman before.

Crystal loved the taste of Pam's pussy in her mouth as she fingered and kissed Pam's hot cunt. "Ohhhhhhhh, baby, you taste so sweet," Crystal said as she lifted her mouth long enough to talk. "Lie back now and let me make you feel as good as you made me feel," Crystal said as she buried her face in her sister-in-law's wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, Crystal, do me, girl, mmmmmmmmmmmm," Pam responded hotly as she loved the feel of Crystal's hot hungry mouth on her pussy lips. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, eat me, make me cum, girl," Pam moaned as she spread her legs further apart to make it easier for Crystal to lick and eat her hot pussy.

As Pam and Crystal were getting it on, Mary leaned over, kissing Bethany's waiting pussy and then she took some of the wetness from her daughter-in-law's hot pussy and rubbed it on the head of her big black dildo jutting from her groin. Mary felt almost like a man now that she had a "dick" to fuck Bethany with. Bethany had reluctantly decided to continue in this sexual girl/girl scenario but she wondered what it was going to be like having Mary in between her legs with that big hard black fake dick fucking her pussy. Just before Mary mounted her and began to insert the head of the artificial cock into her pregnant pussy, Bethany decided she really didn't want to do this -- but it was too late. Just as she'd made that decision, Mary pushed forward firmly with the big dildo situated in the lips of her pussy and before Bethany knew it, the large black cock was firmly spreading her pussy lips and she was impaled underneath her mother-in-law's body as the big make-believe cock filled her pussy from the mouth to the very bottom of her tight horny cunt.

While Mary was mounting Bethany and giving her a first taste of having a cock fucking her while she was making love with another woman, Crystal was making Pam cum for the very first time. When Pam had realized what her mother had in mind for all of them, she'd quickly gotten so horny and hot that it didn't take much for Crystal to bring her to a powerful climax. Pam nearly lost control as her first girl lover made her reach an orgasm with her mouth and her fingers. Pam was screaming and thrashing around underneath Crystal and then she gradually settled down before Crystal moved on to the next step of her lovemaking with Pam. Crystal got Pam to take her hand and they quickly walked down the hallway into one of the bedrooms in the hotel suite. She'd grabbed both a big hard dildo and a double-headed dildo for them to use on each other.

Mary saw Crystal and Pam wander out of the room while she was just getting started with her fuck of Bethany. She'd see that they all got together later, but for now she was sort of glad for the privacy with Bethany. Her reluctantly willing daughter-in-law needed to privacy of just the two of them while Mary was throwing a hot sexy fuck to her. Mary got her strap-on dildo inside Bethany's tight young pussy and then once she'd begun thrusting the cock in and out of the other woman's body, Mary leaned over even further, cupping both of Bethany's pregnancy-swollen tits in her hands. She diddled the hard aroused nipples of Bethany's tits and held them firmly in her hands as she rhythmically rocked the big plastic dick in and out of the younger woman's body. It didn't take long and Bethany began to orgasm from the fucking of the dildo in and out of her body. When she'd brought Bethany off twice, Mary pulled the dildo out and then bent over and began eating Bethany's pussy until she made her have a third orgasm in that session.

Down the hall in the bedroom, Crystal had quickly gotten Pam situated in the center of the bed and then the two pregnant lovers got their individual ends of the double-headed dildo wet and then inserted them into their pussies. Both Crystal and Pam were soon lost in the ecstasy of both of them having their pussies fucked with a cock-like dildo and then Pam first reached orgasm, followed quickly by Crystal. When the two girls had both cum, they went back down to the main room where they found Mary eating Bethany and making the young sister-in-law squirm and scream in climax.

Mary and her three ladies had all discovered something new that only they knew about. And wouldn't Philip be surprised when they told him?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.