Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While Philip was off fucking their daughter Pam that afternoon, Mary had gotten on the phone and made calls to Crystal and Bethany and set up a date to have both of them meet with her at the same time two days later. She also tried calling her daughter Pam's phone but there was no answer. For an instant, Mary caught herself wondering why Pam didn't answer but the thought never occurred to her that her husband Philip was actually thrusting his cock in and out between Pam's thighs while she was trying to contact her. She still hadn't gotten used to the reality of Philip regularly bedding all three of the young sexy women in their extended family. As Mary made the calls to Bethany and Crystal she found herself gently rubbing and caressing her own pregnant belly as she contemplated the fact that her horny husband had bred and impregnated every single female member of his extended family. She still couldn't decide if that made her horny from the hot virile studliness which Philip possessed or if it angered her that he'd go around fucking their daughter and daughters-in-law while he was also knocking her up again.

After Mary finished calling two of their three girls, she began pulling together her "little bag of tricks" that she planned on using when she, Bethany, Crystal, and hopefully Pam all got together. She was going to give the girls her own little sexual experience and she felt sure they would enjoy it, perhaps not as much as they had with Philip, maybe more. She'd soon find out.

Mary finally managed to get Pam on the phone as well and she arranged for her to meet at the same place and time as she'd had Bethany and Crystal to meet her. And then Mary had completed pulling together all the things she and the girls would be needing.

Two days later, Mary drove to a nearby hotel where she'd book two rooms for her and the three girls to use. And then she got her bag of "goodies" out of the car and used the elevator to get up to the rooms she'd obtained. Shortly after she'd settled in, the door rang with knocks three times and Bethany, Crystal and Pam were all there to find out what their mother and mother-in-law had in mind.

"Well, ladies," Mary said as she sat there in a large comfortable chair with the girls sitting in three others she pulled over into a group setting, "it seems that my husband Philip and your "father" has been a very busy little boy, doesn't it?" She smiled at the girls and she noticed that there was considerable head nodding in agreement with her summary comment.

"I've decided that since we're all in this together -- we're all knocked up as you can obviously tell and the father of all our babies is my husband, Philip, that we girls might as well get to know each other much much better than we have up to this point. I mean, if we'd all been much closer, this might or might not have happened like it did -- but I want you girls to be much closer with me. And I'm talking about something way beyond just talking and spending time with each other. I'm talking about the four of us creating our own little "ladies love circle" and becoming very intimate. Does everyone know what I'm getting at here," Mary said as she turned in her chair to pick up a bag of the sex goodies she'd brought with her.

"I think I know what you're driving at, Mom," Pam said, as she turned to her two sisters-in-law to see if they did. Pam had always harbored some barely concealed bisexual urges, but now that her mom seemed to be saying that she wanted all the girls to get to know each other better and much more intimated, Pam was more than ready to experiment in making love with her mother and with her two pretty and sexy sisters-in-law. And with all of them being pregnant, that should really make their sex sessions interesting.

Bethany, ever the difficult one, immediately said, "there's no fucking way I'm having sex with another woman. I'm not interested in anybody but a man fucking my pussy or licking my tits."

"Well, don't be difficult, Bethany," Crystal said. "Anyway, if you haven't tried it, how do you know what you're missing?? Hey, I've never had sex with another woman either, but I'm going to give it a shot before I reject the possibilities out of hand," she said as she moved over on the seat where her sister-in-law Pam was and Crystal wrapped her hands around Pam, and bent her head to start kissing Pam on the lips. "Mmmmmmmmmm, actually," Crystal said as she leaned her head back, "Pam's kind of a hot kisser and this already seems like it could be fun," and then Crystal resumed kissing Pam and the two pregnant women began caressing and playing with each other's bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.