Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 46

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had slept well all night long and his dreams had been filled with several of the sexy women he'd been fucking lately. In his night dreams, he'd been with Summer, Celia, and a couple of his daughters/daughter-in-laws in his sexy erotic dreams. Philip had gradually gathered such an amazing bevy of lovers that it was amazing that his brain could keep all the beautiful women he was actively fucking straight.

Philip woke up with a hardon that needed to be taken care of. He'd been getting hornier every week even though his sexual activity had gradually been increasing and he was fucking more and more pussy. Philip reached down to his crotch, wrapped his hand around his big hardon, and he stroked himself up and down a few times. His wife, Mary, was asleep there beside him and Philip didn't want to waken her while he was playing with his hardon. It was feeling really good as he had his hand around his hard long cock and he steadily began jacking himself up and down more and more firmly. Philip quickly reviewed in his mind all the sexy babes he'd had the pleasure of bedding in the past year and as he remembered not only fucking Mary, his own daughter Pam, his two daughters-in-law, and then Beverly, Celia, Summer, and others, Philip's arousal got so hot that he finally had to go to their master bathroom and go ahead and enjoy a hot jackoff session until he came.

Philip got inside the bathroom and pushed the door quietly shut so he could enjoy his masturbation session and not wake Mary up. She didn't mind him jacking off because she knew that Philip often woke up in the middle of the night horny and she'd rather have him stroke himself than to wake her and expect her to be wide awake enough to fuck him.

Philip's cock was nice and hard, the way it always was whenever he got turned on either to actually enjoy a fuck with a sexy woman or when he was just so horny that he got hard and realized he had to either masturbate or be driven crazy from needing to get off. Philip, like anyone experienced in masturbating, knew just what felt good for him, just what to do and when to do it to ensure that his self-gratification was totally erotic and felt so good when he finally brought himself to climax. Philip got naked and his had his hand wrapped firmly around his large hardon as he started wanking his cock back and forth.

Philip's mind screamed from one sexy babe to another that he'd spent time in bed or on his desk or on his office couch with in recent months. He couldn't believe the number of sexy and willing women he'd buried his cock inside. Philip alternated between caressing his cum-filled nuts and wanking his cock. He finally focused his thoughts and his sexual fantasy of the moment on his own sexy daughter. He could still hardly believe that he and her had been lovers and that he'd not only actually knocked her up with her first baby but that he'd continued to actively fuck her and both her sisters-in-law, too. Philip could remember that very first time when he'd approached Pam to seduce her only to find out that she'd been wanting him sexually for almost as long as she'd been sexually and physically mature enough to have sex. That had been one of the most erotic fucks Philip could ever remember when he had his cock buried inside his own daughter's horny wet pussy and he fucked her until they both exploded in orgasm. She'd become pregnant and Philip would periodically get with her and fuck her hot pussy as their baby grew inside her belly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.