Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip about lost it that morning when his very much pregnant secretary, Beverly, walked into his office. He'd, of course, fucked her since he'd knocked her up but their sexual liaisons had been much less frequent that either of them had wished. What really got him going that morning was seeing how very advanced in her pregnancy Beverly was and he quickly calculated and realized that she was nearly full term by then.

"Mmmmmmmmm, good morning, Bev," Philip said as he felt his cock growing very hard as he checked out Beverly's large rounded tummy and her nicely swollen breasts that were so prominent underneath the maternity top she was wearing. "You're looking great, lady," Philip said in a sincere compliment, and he nearly laughed as Beverly walked towards him with her hand down on her big belly like most pregnant women did without thinking once they were more than about 5-6 months along. "If you weren't already knocked up, Beverly, I'd love to fuck you and get you that way," Philip said, and he loved the laughing response that Beverly gave him.

"I've loved being knocked up, baby," Beverly said. "And as soon as I have this baby, I want you to make me that way again, Philip, OK?" Beverly said as she stood there next to his desk, her hand gently rubbing across her large belly. "But for now, Philip, I've got a sexual itch that needs scratching and I figured maybe the father of my baby could take care of that itch for me?"

Beverly came towards Philip and she pulled over a nearby chair and sat in it as she reached into his crotch, quickly undid his zipper and the belt of his pants and had his hard cock out and in her hand and her mouth quicker than he knew what was happening. Beverly quickly began stroking Philip and she had the head of his dick in her lips, bobbing her head up and down over the full swollen top of his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhh, Bev," Philip moaned as he let his sexy pregnant secretary give him head. "Fuck yeah, baby," Philip said as he gently placed his hand on her head, encouraging her as she quickly worked his cock into a feverish lustiness.

"You love it when I suck you off, don't you, baby?" Beverly said as she lifted her mouth off and continued to stroke Philip's cock and play with his cum-filled balls. "But I want to leave your office in a few minutes with your cum seeping from in between my pussy lips, Philip and the only way I'm going to get that wish granted is for you to stick that big hard cock of yours inside my pussy," Beverly said as she stood and took Philip by the hand and led him over to his nearby couch.

"I don't think I can stride you, baby, and fuck you on top and I don't think you can really fuck me too well with my belly as big as it is so I think you're going to have to do me doggy style, and I know that's just tearing you up, isn't it, baby?" Beverly said as she quickly unfastened her skirt and pulled her bikini panties down off her body as well, leaving her naked from the waist down. "I'd strip naked for you, baby, but I don't know how sexy you find me at this far along in my pregnancy so let's just settle for me this naked today, OK?" Beverly said as she grabbed hold of the couch arm and bent over so Philip could mount her from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.