Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had one thing very high on his list of priorities that he wanted to do and experience anew now that his three "daughters" had all had their firstborn babies. He wanted to especially spend an afternoon or evening with Pam, his real daughter, and fuck her while he enjoyed the taste of her new mother's milk. Philip especially loved suckling on Mary's lactating tits when she gave birth and he'd do that with her again as soon as she delivered their newest baby. But, his cock got rapidly hard and horny whenever he thought about Pam and her swollen milk-filled tits and the desire to fuck her became almost overwhelming.

Philip speed-dialed Pam's home phone and quickly set up a time and place for the two of them to meet that very afternoon. He told her to get the most reliable babysitter for "their" baby and just leave the little one in the sitter's care while Daddy and Pamela got together to fuck their brains out. Philip laughed after he'd hung the phone up thinking how funny it would be if anyone else had overheard his lusty erotic conversation with his own daughter and the mother of the baby he'd helped her conceive.

When Philip saw Pam come into the restaurant a couple of hours later, he stood from the table where they'd be eating and went to take her lovingly in his arms. He hugged her close but resisted the temptation to kiss her hotly on the lips until later when they'd be out of the public eye.

"I hate it, Daddy," Pam said, "when we can't kiss and caress each other like we want to. I always long for your touch and your hot sexy kisses, Daddy, and I hate it when we have to act like we're just a father and daughter" Pam said as she looked longingly into Philip's eyes, wanting him to let her know how much he enjoyed their sexy lusty intimacy as well.

"Yes, especially now, Pam, since you're looking so sexy and so desirable as a new mommy. You look so fucking sexy, baby," Philip said as he acknowledged that his cock was harder than a rock and he just wanted to spread his daughter's shapely legs and give her a hot sexy fucking.

"Thank you, Daddy," Pam said as she felt her nipples harden inside her bra and her pussy grow moist from the sexiness of her father's words to her and the anticipation of their sexual playtime in an hour or so. The father and daughter sat there enjoying being together again and then Pam looked into Philip's eyes again and said, "Daddy, I'm so bad. I can't tell you how much I want you to fuck me all the time. I can't believe how horny I stay nearly every day now that I've had the baby. You know how fucking horny I was when I was carrying the baby and I'm every bit that horny or worse now."

"Great, Pam, I love hearing that. We'll just have to get together much more often than we have in the past," Philip said as he finished eating the trout he'd ordered and after they'd shared a nice piece of cheesecake together, he and Pam got up and walked out to her car. He normally would drive them but today Pam said she'd get them to where her father had booked a room for them. He and Pam walked into the hotel and took the elevator up to the floor where their room was located. As soon as the elevator door slid shut with only them inside, Pam moved hotly into Philip's arms, and the lusty incestuous father and daughter began kissing, caressing, and making out like a couple of young sexy teenage lovers who had only recently discovered each other. Again, no one would ever have believed that the young woman with Philip was his very own flesh and blood offspring.

Philip quickly showed his sexy young daughter to the room and when they were inside and had the door securely locked, Pam came into Philip's arms again and they rapidly began kissing and caressing each other as they also helped each other get undressed. Philip loved the sexy figure-emphasizing dress that Pam had worn for him that day and he loved how her larger breasts from her having given birth looked so hot in the bodice of the dress. He helped her out of it and laid the dress aside as he soon divested her of her sexy bra and panties as well. Pam also had Philip out of his clothes and with his hard dick jutting up naughtily from his groin, Pam took her father's hand and led him over to the nearby king-sized bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.